CVS Pharmacy — ruined my film photo processing!
I gave them a roll of aps film to develope... the photo technician could not find the proper equipment to develop my roll. instead of calling me to tell me to pick it back up and take it somewhere else, for some reason known only to the heavens she opened up the film, unrolled it, and exposed it to light which is the number one thing anybody who remotely knows anything about aps film knows not to do. so she ruined my film/pictures for no reason... if she didn't know what to do she could have not just done anything, but instead she ruined my pictures. and I had nothing to pay for, so it's not like I could ask for a refund. they've lost my business for life.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly