CVS Pharmacyruined my film photo processing!

I gave them a roll of aps film to develope... the photo technician could not find the proper equipment to develop my roll. instead of calling me to tell me to pick it back up and take it somewhere else, for some reason known only to the heavens she opened up the film, unrolled it, and exposed it to light which is the number one thing anybody who remotely knows anything about aps film knows not to do. so she ruined my film/pictures for no reason... if she didn't know what to do she could have not just done anything, but instead she ruined my pictures. and I had nothing to pay for, so it's not like I could ask for a refund. they've lost my business for life.

• Updated by Cheryl Capito · Apr 19, 2019

I have other contacts but this was relevant to CVS.

• Updated by fdlemaster · Apr 20, 2019

They take advantage of Veterans, senior citizens and cancer patients, by overcharging them from $55.00 to $180.99 for the same medicine, knowing I was in a bind and couldn't get from my pharmacy as they were out. I will never go again or recommend. Very Bad Company!!!

• Updated by Brenda L Schaffer · Jun 12, 2019

Under Staffed in Pharmacy never picked up phone calls

• Updated by Elizabeth Cash · Jun 23, 2019

6/23/2019

CVS PHARMACY Store number #[protected] WEST END AVENUE [protected] Dena the Pharmacist at this location was extremely short, rude and unprofessional, for a Pharmacist to have such a short temper and patience= says a lot at the type of "professionals pharmacist" CVS is hiring. I hope CVS does something about her attitude.

• Updated by Michaelmc · Jan 22, 2020

I get a weekly prescription of some box and I was incarcerated for a week so I'm late wiggle my prescription I pick 1 up Monday I went back to the doctor Tuesday and was written another 1 now they say I cannot pick it up

• Sh
    Sheila12345 Mar 15, 2020

Tried to get bag but they did not let me because I did not put in the purches, tried to pay for it but they did not let me then Purell spilled all over work phone and then it did not turn in

• Da
    Daniel McCarthy Mar 07, 2020

I submitted a script for a script from my doctor and was accused of "stock-piling" the drug. I submit scripts as given by my doctor. This accusation is actionable. Dr. Daniel McCarthy

Marie C 123 Mar 03, 2020

CVS Pharmacy at this location opens at 7am, I was in there at 7:15am and the pharmacy was not open. There were no postings. I questioned a CVS employee and all she said was that the pharmacist would not be in for another 20 min. Not even the pharmacy team was there. This is unacceptable there should be an assistant to open in these instances.

Josie Guerrero Feb 15, 2020

Stop wasting paper on all those stupid coupons!!! figure out another way!! shame on you!! not to mention all the time it takes at the register from people to use.

• Wo
    Woody Taylor Feb 01, 2020

Prescriptions refills and new prescriptions
    Are taking several days to fill, why, lack
    Of Pharmacist at this
    Location!!
    Please explain why ?
    Check yelp, you have several customer
    Complaints about lone wait times !!!
    This location was outstanding,
    Why are your staff leaving, pay, over work,
    Poor management, or a combination
    Of the above !

• Mi
    Michaelmc Feb 01, 2020

I get a weekly prescription well I got Incarcerated so I went and picked up my prescription from last week I went to the doctor today and got a new Prescription and they would not let me pick it up

• Lb
    lbets10x Dec 28, 2019

I am currently on hold 17 minutes just t o find out how much my prescription will cost. I will not be returning because of poor customer service...

• Ba
    Barbiek1211 Dec 25, 2019

of items & my coupons would not go through so the very nice clerk at the desk called the manager to come down and help her. She was very rude had a miserable face on and after finally pushing the coupons through. She kept dropping stuff on the floor and never picked it up ir apologized!! Rude!! Please look into this as it was very upsetting to me

• We
    Wendy Beiner Dec 17, 2019

I have stage 4 cancer and have a hard time filling my prescriptions forcing me to go to rite aid. Pharmacists at CVS are nasty always have to order my medicine which takes a week. Very unacceptable as I am very ill and cannot wait a week. Pharmacist refuses to check with any other CVS for my medicine

• To
    Tony Rocha Nov 23, 2019

11:06 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 16
    Called the pharmacy to speak with a pharmacist
    It's now been 19 minutes, as I write this, and I am still waiting, while listening to a zillion comercials advertizing CVS.
    So little in Customer Service...!

martin spiegle Nov 06, 2019

I have called 4 times since 11:00 am and put on hold. I waited 15 minutes and hung up. I don't appreciate the poor service. There are other pharmacies available in the area to us.

Mr. Spiegle
    [protected]

• Mi
    Mike249 Oct 27, 2019

Dismayed at the appearance of checkout robots at my neighborhood CVS. The goal of these machines is to allow the company to lay off loyal employees. The workers know it, too. Since the machines were installed, the morale of the workers has diminished.

• Ba
    Barbara1962 Oct 22, 2019

Was checking out tonight around 5:57, I only knew it was a little before 6pm because there was an associate standing near a register with the closed sign up waiting for a few minutes. Her name was Becki, at first I had no idea what she was doing but then I noticed it turned 6pm and she left. There were at least 4 of us in line and kaula helped us.

• Se
    Sean1212 Oct 14, 2019

We were waiting at a pharmacy for more than an hour until a lady finally answered. We had at least 5 people behind us frustrated too that they had to wait.

• Co
    Cornelia Schulz Sep 09, 2019

Continuously filthy interior as well as exterior . A lot of neighbors have complained over the course of several years. We like to have the Pharmacy close by but it is an extremely neglected property. Please, address landscaping, carpeting, shelves not stocked properly etc.

• Li
    Lillyb12 Sep 04, 2019

I call and call and call, no one ever answers. If they pick up, they usually hang up after I have waited all that time. They have different brands, they never have the same one. I hate cvs, if you can go to a different pharmacy, I definitely recommend it!

• Li
    Lilli Monroe Aug 27, 2019

I think her name is April? She is always unfriendly and rude to everyone. I think you need to hire friendlier employees. Every time I go in there she is very rude. I don't even shop there much anymore because I don't want to run into her.

• Wa
    Waterbaby12 Aug 17, 2019

Picked up prescription and pharmacist checked me out. Gave him goodrx coupon which was a 20. Savings!!

He said I needed to come back in 15-20 minutes so he could redo the paperwork!
    Are you kidding me?

Jolene1960 Jul 30, 2019

Staff is impolite rude unfriendly slow gave me a controlled substance and didn't verify it. It was the incorrect amount. They are incompetent and they never even apologized. I will never shop vvs again

• Fa
    Fadi Aqeel Jul 20, 2019

The staff were rude and impolite to me and my pregnant wife, we went to buy pregnancy medications but we were treated with bad and unhealthy attitude, we regret going to CVS and that's the last time we will go there and get such treatment.

• El
    Elizabeth Cash Jun 29, 2019

6/23/2019

sandra ries Jun 24, 2019

I have noticed for some time now that cvs in Ravenna, Ohio is trying to run the pharmacy short staffed. Today there are 3 back there. I had to wait 10 min. to give my script and then was told it would be 2 1/2 hrs. I noticed a line of people waiting to be checked out in pharmacy. What happened to your service?
    Sandra Ries
    Ravenna, OH

• Di
    Disappointed Provider Jun 23, 2019

As a provider, I called the Pharmacy to phone in a prescription and the new automated phone service is absolutely atrocious. What a joke!!! Previously I would have to listen to worthless recordings, now getting through the voice prompts is very frustrating. At least they kept the ability to press the pound key to bypass more time wasting.

• Ge
    George Greer Jr. Jun 23, 2019

I have been a loyal customer for over 12 yrs. and now the service has really gone down at your store on College @ 11th Street in Beaumont Texas. They keep on the phone when you call over 20 minutes or longer. They take a long time in filling your prescriptions. Please do something or I will have to change Pharmacy. They use to have good staffing.

• Br
    Brenda L Schaffer Jun 18, 2019

Was on hold for over 30 minutes for Pharmacy no answer. Call for store manager was told only 1 person was there and she transfer my call back to pharmacy and again no awerser. Poor staffing. 6910 Harford Rd Baltimore Md 21234

Maitlens Jun 01, 2019

I purchased an 18 pack of Miller Lite bottles at CVS on [protected] (see attachments showing flyer and receipt). However, I checked the rebate status and found the rebate was for cans only (see attachment). Would you please advise if CVS will provide the $7 rebate amount?

Thanks, Jeff Maitlen

• Fd
    fdlemaster Apr 28, 2019

I was totally taken advantage of by CVS in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL. for my cancer medicine I needed. As a veteran, senior citizen and cancer patient, I feel this is wrong.

Cheryl Capito Apr 27, 2019

I have been contacted about a job for medication delivery. I am very uneasy because I am now receiving weird requests. He said he will begin on May 10. Question I should do you even contact out delivery for your medications. The one he is referring to in located in Silverton, Ohio. Please contact me with a response as soon as possible.

• Ra
    Raheem burt Apr 27, 2019

Employees continue saying dog fight . At store located in Raleigh N.C on fayetteville street.

• Ew
    E. Wood Mar 17, 2019

DO Not register with the CVS Online services.
    If you value your privacy.
    If you value your well being.
    Do not register.
    Unfortunately, CVS lacks the technical expertise to maintain their site properly.
    Stay Away.

• Na
    Naala C Feb 11, 2019

I waited on hold for three hours before hanging up I needed pain medication and antibiotics after surgery and finally I gave up and went to vons in nipomo. Now I am having a hard time getting all my scripts switched to vons. I can't have a lapse in medications especially around surgery times

• Ww
    WWoltje Jan 22, 2019

Store #1950 does not ever have enough staff members working in the Pharmacy Department. Last week, I was on hold for twenty-one minutes without someone picking-up the phone. Today 1/12/19, I was on hold for thirty-four minutes without being helped. this is a continuous problem in which I feel that I need to move my business elsewhere.

• Be
    Bernie11 Nov 19, 2018

I was at the CVS at west Sahara when the black cashier rang up my item . She was too lazy to ring up the sale price on an item and so I left it. I would enjoy a person not lazy behind the register.

• Cv
    CVS.com Nov 19, 2018

Re: Item No. 350153
    I received 2 LRL REV ADV FCE/ that I DO NOT WANT because I previously received the same product. I want to return this product and request a full refund.

• Su
    sue supran Nov 19, 2018

More and more products under the CVS brand are only available at your stores. I wished to buy first aid supplies and there was not one product different than the CVS brand. That is very unfair

• Ks
    Kshitija Nov 14, 2018

They provided with coupons for body wash, when I bought one coupons not working was answer given by customer service...if coupons are not working why do they provide it

• Ke
    KendrickMatthews Nov 13, 2018

I ask for my high blood pressure medication twice and the doctor did not answer my request on tablets .what do I do for details on this situation? iKendrickKarlMatthews.Rosenberg texas 77471.may cause dizziness if not taken by bottle.

• To
    Tony4456778890 Nov 12, 2018

The individual named Carlos smelled like weed. He smells like this everytime I go in. It is about time I mentioned it. I feel uncomfortable bringing my kids in.

• Be
    Bedilia Nov 12, 2018

There is a very rude lady her name according with her boss is Ronda, every time I come she talk very rude and today she scream at me and throw the medicine I was picking up, I want something to be done is not the first time and she is not been professional
    If Yo u hav

• Ly
    Lyndonmolly Nov 12, 2018

Very rude staff at 1408 W Craig. Rd 89032 pharmacy staff the rudess people I've ever met. They walk by you with no acknowledgement no personality at all. This whole department needs training in customer service I'll take my business else where.