CVS Pharmacy — ruined my film photo processing!
I gave them a roll of aps film to develope... the photo technician could not find the proper equipment to develop my roll. instead of calling me to tell me to pick it back up and take it somewhere else, for some reason known only to the heavens she opened up the film, unrolled it, and exposed it to light which is the number one thing anybody who remotely knows anything about aps film knows not to do. so she ruined my film/pictures for no reason... if she didn't know what to do she could have not just done anything, but instead she ruined my pictures. and I had nothing to pay for, so it's not like I could ask for a refund. they've lost my business for life.
Cheryl Capito's Response · Apr 19, 2019
I have other contacts but this was relevant to CVS.
fdlemaster's Response · Apr 20, 2019
They take advantage of Veterans, senior citizens and cancer patients, by overcharging them from $55.00 to $180.99 for the same medicine, knowing I was in a bind and couldn't get from my pharmacy as they were out. I will never go again or recommend. Very Bad Company!!!
Brenda L Schaffer's Response · Jun 12, 2019
Under Staffed in Pharmacy never picked up phone calls
Elizabeth Cash's Response · Jun 23, 2019
CVS PHARMACY Store number #[protected] WEST END AVENUE [protected] Dena the Pharmacist at this location was extremely short, rude and unprofessional, for a Pharmacist to have such a short temper and patience= says a lot at the type of "professionals pharmacist" CVS is hiring. I hope CVS does something about her attitude.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly