CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / customer service, quality of service, etc..
I will be filing my complaint with Consumer Affaier, BBB, and whoever else I can find that applies. Let me start by saying any pharmacy that get's shut down by the Health Department is already a disgrace. The pharmacy employees are by far the MOST disrespectful and disgraceful pack of inept people I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. Every time I have to deal with this location it is a problem. I was literally on the phone for 1 hour and 58 minutes today and still haven't gotten my epileptic son's medication. I am utterly disgusted. You should be ashamed to even have this store under the CVS logo.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly