CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — cashier and photo
Store # 2815 cashier Jacqueline. I was standing at the desk by photo waiting for cashier to finish with the two customers that were there before I got to the desk so I could pick up my photos. She then took another customer that came after me. When I asked if I could pick up my photos she said that the other customer was first. I stated that I was standing there before her. She said I wasn't in line and repeatedly apologized to the other customer as if I wasn't a customer that was as important as her. She had an attitude and explained that I should be in line and that's how they do it. All other stores I go to photo is separate. I will make sure I go to Walgreens instead for photos moving forward.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly