The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Curves for Women — membership fee, cancellation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Many people have noted on this site that Curves takes their membership money and then keeps zapping their bank accounts long after the member has stopped going. Well, the contract (if you stop to read it) states that they'll keep doing that for the next 24 months, unfortunately and I do sympathize with you. And, unfortunately, the Curves I stopped going to (after only about six visits) kept charging my bank account for three YEARS after the 24 month period of the contract. The Curves corporate offices simply brushed it off with 'oh, that franchise is independently owned and you can contact them' and ' they're checking their records'. Oh yeah. I expect a reimbursement from them will be delivered by the Easter bunny. (hmm). Even taking into account my own negligence, after 24 months Curves should have simply stopped charging my bank account. I called that Curves gym and they no longer have me on their membership list! So why are they still charging me, three years after the contract expired? Yes, it is Curves 'fault' if you will. They'll take your money any way they can get it.
More Curves for Women Complaints & Reviews
- Curves for Women Gym - The overall attitude stunk!
- Curves - Membership cancellation!
- Curves - membership fees
- Curves - Beware Cancellation Policy
- Curves for Women Gym - Rude and Greedy
- Curves - Terrible company
- CURVES fitness for women - no accountability, can not contact,
- Curves - Hiring Policy
- Curves Fitness Study Program - Do not sign up - you'll regret it!
- Curves of Millbury - refusing to reimburse a former member