Menu
Curves International
customer service contacts

Curves International
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

41 complaints
20 resolved 21 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Curves International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 800 848 1096
(United States)
0 0
More phone numbers

What is Curves International’s email address?

Curves International’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Curves International website

What category is Curves International related to?

Curves International is related to the Fitness Centers category.

What are the social media accounts of Curves International?

What is Curves International's Facebook?
Connect with Curves International via Facebook at Curves International
What is Curves International's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Curves International on YouTube at Curves International
What is Curves International's LinkedIn?
See Curves International's portfolio on LinkedIn at Curves International
ADVERTISIMENT

Curves International information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Curves International is a multinational company founded on Harlingen, Texas (1992) with its headquarters located at Waco, Texas and key people behind it being Krishea Holloway, President.. Curves International deals in the Physical Fitness industry and offers products such as Weight loss, Fitness, Exercise According to the latest report, Curves International has generated -$20.4 million USD (2015)

Expand Collapse all
When was Curves International founded?

Curves International was founded in Harlingen, Texas (1992).

What industry does Curves International compete in?

Curves International competes in Physical Fitness industry.

How to write a complaint about Curves International?

To write a complaint about Curves International and get an answer from the officials of Curves International, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Curves International can be filed via the specific Curves International complaint section.

Overview of Curves International complaint handling

41 Curves International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 31, 2006. The latest review charging my account every month was posted on Nov 11, 2018. The latest complaint Overall Unhappiness was resolved on Apr 10, 2013. Curves International has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 41 reviews. Curves International has resolved 20 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Curves International?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Curves International Customer Service. Initial Curves International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Curves International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Curves International. Discuss the issues you have had with Curves International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Curves International’s complaints

F
2:22 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Curves International - charging my account every month

I joined curves in Culver City, CA in August of 2016. I had to quit for emergency family matters in November of 2016. Up to this date, November 2018, Curves has been charging my account 54.00 a month after repeatedly reporting them and requesting that they end my membership. I have not lived in California for two years now and want to know who can help me...

C
1:13 pm EDT

Curves International - gym is moving

When i started my gym membership with curves 4 months ago they said nothing of relocating. After my 1 month of legally cancelling my contract i got a survey to fill in. It was a relocating survey as their rent was too high. 1 month later I receive an email to say they are moving. I do not agree with this and now I want to cancel my contract which they still...

C
6:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Curves International - customer service

I have written several times to you and have never had the common courtesy of an answer. I didn't even write until I was threatened. I say threatened as I was told my membership would be cancelled as had not been there in 90 days. Because I am a silver sneakers member, my payments are paid by my health insurance. What could these evil people do to my...