Having problems with Evolocity?

Evolocity Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Evolocity Customer Service. Initial Evolocity complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Evolocity above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Evolocity. Discuss the issues you have had with Evolocity and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Evolocitychiropractic marketing

As a user of evolocity's services and products including their Steel Jaws software, I was simply not getting it. Couldn't figure out how they could get me to the top pages of google so quickly nor how they were tracking the calls and when I was being told by my staff that i wasn't getting calls.

I called and emailed the support contact information I was given. It was frustrating to have them take me to my account and let me listen to the call recordings of the inbound calls that my staff were telling me I hadn't been getting. After listening to callers put on hold indefinitely, told that I didn't have any openings, or my office phone not answered at all during my work hours, I realized the issue was not that I wasn't getting top page listings or inbound calls, the proof was in the recorded documentations, I realized I had to make some internal modifications on my side.

It was painful to say the least. However, actually listening and looking at the provided data from evolocity really changed how we do business! May I suggest that if you think evolocity is your problem that you be open enough to verify listings and calls first, second, take advantage of their online publication feature which will allows your results to be published online for others to see. My experience was that they were very open when I contacted them and all results were validated via 3rd party entities like google ad words, telephone company's and made the results irrefutable.

Painful? Yes! But my long term, ongoing, and higher quality results are the better for it.

S. T.

Chiropractor Mar 05, 2018

Evelocity review:
      I experienced the same loss of time and money with no results that you did. When I contacted Evolcity they set me up with the same "review the recorded phone calls" meeting you had but with different results. They were literally unable come up with a single inbound call from a new patient for me to listen too. The problem was not my staff, the problem was the lack of inbound calls (apart from wrong numbers from out of state) despite paying thousands of dollars. Sure, some existing patients found the cheezy websites they made, got confused and called the 1-800 number but those people would have called our local number anyway.
      When you cancel, they get really nasty; threats from their legal department, leaving up the websites with the wrong phone number, threatening to give your business to competitors.
      I join many other docs in saying Evolocity was the biggest waste of time, money and curse words in my practice so far. Stay away!

Evolocity"virtual marketing department"

I wanted to take a moment to review Evolocity. If you are a chiropractor considering using their "services, " hopefully you search for some reviews to see if they are a scam or a total ripoff. Is Evolocity a scam? Are they a ripoff?

I spent $4500 over three months and got one cash patient, wrong number phone calls from all over the country and a giant headache.
    They did put my name on several stock looking cheesy websites which they ended up using as leverage to keep me paying.
    Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from "EvilLossCity."

Evolocity.com / SteelJaws.comhacking of website

Someone from this company tried to hack my website. Unfortunately for them, I had a firewall which tracked them down and have the details to prove it. Basically, stay away from this company if you don't want to end up in jail. Here is the details of the attempted website hack... Offending IP: 216.83.154.114 - http://ip-lookup.net/?ip=216.83.154.114 Offending Parameter: linkid = /etc/passwd Registrant: eVolocity.com 4113 South Mountain Moon Drive Saratoga Springs, Utah 84043 US Registrar: DOTSTER Domain Name: STEELJAWS.COM Created on: 12-JUL-06 Expires on: 12-JUL-11 Last Updated on: 05-JUL-10 Administrative, Technical Contact: Richards, Evan [protected]@msn.com eVolocity.com 4113 South Mountain Moon Drive Saratoga Springs, Utah 84043 US [protected] Domain servers in listed order: NS1.NETHOSTING.COM NS2.NETHOSTING.COM

M

Evolocity.com — lies, promises, and more lies

I began using Evolocity in about April/May of 2010 to "build a website" and "promote my business". They had a...

J

Evolocity.com — Do yourself a favor and do not use them

I began using Evolocity.com to promote my chiropractic office in April of 2010. They assured me that I would...