Crunch Fitnessbilling

A Jun 22, 2019

I was visiting LA earlier this year and decided to join crunch gym for the one week so paid for a one week pass for $110.

Over a month ago (4 months after I visited the gym) I noticed I had been charged another one off fee of $350.

I contacted the manager Jonathan Ethridge who was useless and put me in touch with Casey Callangan who was equally as useless, who apologised and said there was a fault in their system, but still over a month later havn't repaid me, And stopped responding.

This is flat out fraud and I have since proceeded with legal proceedings.

Avoid this gym at all costs!! Iv never ever experienced anything quite like this.