Crunch Fitnessbad customer service

Date of incident: 5/20/2017 (9:00 pm - 9:30 pm)
Location: 9720 winter gardens blvd, lakeside, ca 92040
My e-mail: [protected]@apollopavers.com

Hello,

I was really really excited to see that a new gym opened near my home.

I walked into the gym to find out more information, I wasn't greeted at the door, like other gyms I have attended before. No other customers were at the desk. I asked about the membership, and asked if I could see a list of the classes available, (because it's one of my favorite features of a gym and wanted to see if the hours fit my work schedule).

After finally being attended to, I asked if there was a class list or schedule I could have, a female employee answered with, "we don't really have any". Eventually, one of her male coworkers picked up a copy of the class schedule, and handed it to her, the female employee gave it to me, and walked away. Keep in mind, I wasn't offered a tour, a proper greeting, a trial, or any behavior that I have always received from other gyms that made me feel welcome or wanted as a member. It seems like she couldn't care less if I joined or not. I had to ask all essential questions myself to get her to give me information. To make it worse, I had all my questions answered bluntly, and she immediately disengaged from the conversation upon every question I had.

Before I left, I told her that I just had one more question, she turned around and rolled her eyes at me, before putting on a fake smile and walking over to me. I was so shocked by this behavior, I have never been treated like this before in any professional establishment, let alone a gym, where you expect to be treated with the up-most enthusiasm and friendliness for a potential customer.

I write this complaint, not only for my self, but the for the sake of others. I don't want other customers to be treated the way I was, it's bad for the business, and it's bad for the people. I wish I could have gotten the employee's name, but the best I have is the time-frame and the description as follows:

- young
-female
- fair skinned
- blonde/brunette hair
- thin

I just want to add that I am still interested in joining, but have been put off because of this experience. I'm not entirely sure what steps need to be taken for this to be resolved, but trust that proper action will be taken.

Thank you for your time! :)