Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile & Cell Phones Cricket Wireless Phone and text disinformation service shut off

Cricket Wireless review: Phone and text disinformation service shut off

L
Author of the complaint
1:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

May 9 and 10. Texting to 2 people about a website "dontyoudare.info". About W.H. O. amendment to let the WHO declare emergency shutdowns in the USA.

Kept getting message not delivered. HUM. Just typing Dont you dare. Info. Would not deliver. To 2 people.

Tried to then call my sister about it and it would ONLY ring in to Cricket, wait line, no matter who I called. On hold for 13-16 min each call to them. Told AT&T Global Fraud Management Network Fraud Group had shut me down for "disinformation, fraud, spam,.

HUM. Call AT&T-[protected]. Answering machines, leave messages 48 WORKING HOURS deadline to get back with me. AT&T says BOT MADE DECISION AND THEY DONT KNOW WHY - It's the bots fault. But my line is contracted for 2 party communication! I don't have a business line. (2 people texted) not one on one.

And I made an exonerate number of text that day. 58. 58. Fifty eight.

Wow. I had NO PHONE OR COMMUNICATION ACCESS FOR over 30 hours. None. I am a heart patient and disabled.

What on earth is going on at your cricket that YOU allowed this to happen. I filed fcc complaint. Outrageous. Woke? Censorship. Criminal. [protected]. Call if I haven't been a bad girl and can receive calls. Or texts.

I know patriot mobile doesn't let big brother censor content.

Really mad.

Can't take a chance anymore.

Unamerican