Credit One Bank — won't verify payment
I was out of town last month and did not have my bills with me. SO in order to pay all my bills on time I went ahead and set up online accounts and paid online. I paid my minimum due for Credit One Bank and received a conf. #. Apparently it never went through which I realized this month on my statement. I checked my free credit report and they had already reported it as delinquent. When I called to dispute and tell them I had a conf. number, they told me it's my responsibility to make sure my payment goes through and the reason it didn't was because I typed in the wrong security code. Shouldn't it have alerted me that it was invalid instead of thanking me for my payment and giving a confirmation code. If I sit down to pay all my bills and have conf. codes, I'm not going to sit down every day until the next month to make sure it has gone through. I see I am not the first person this has happened to. If their online system is inefficient, they shouldn't have one b/c it is screwing people over.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices!
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam!
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept!
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - I have been billed for a credit card do not have or excepted?
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states
- Credit One Bank - avis car rental