Credit One Bank — credit one visa card
Customers should be told that Credit One charges a monthly fee EVEN IF you cancel your card and EVEN IF you are enrolled in paperless billing and EVEN IF you submit all payments electronically (i.e. through your bank bill pay system).
Furthermore, Better Business Bureau is worthless for these types of complaints. They just accept and forward whatever [censored] that a financial institution tells them.
We need genuine consumer protection laws so that dishonest financial institutions like Credit One can be put out of business.
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices!
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam!
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept!
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent credit purchases
- Credit One Bank - won't verify payment
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card
- Credit One Bank - I have been billed for a credit card do not have or excepted?
- Credit One Bank - transacion out side of united states