Creative Home Arts Club Logo

Creative Home Arts Club

Having problems with Creative Home Arts Club?

Creative Home Arts Club Customer Service Contacts

60 Grumbacher Rd
York, Pennsylvania
Contact Form

Additional Contact Address
2901 Alton Way, P O Box 830700,
Birmingham, AL 35203

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Creative Home Arts Club Customer Service. Initial Creative Home Arts Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Creative Home Arts Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Creative Home Arts Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Creative Home Arts Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Creative Home Arts Clubastronomical so-called "membership fee" and my refund

I have often wondered why I have never heard from this company after they received my almost $400 membership fee that I paid for all these wonderful services and products I was going to receive. Since the yahoo's of this company have decided to steal all our money and not give us anything in return, can you please tell me how to go about getting a refund for my so-called "membership fee?"
I am so sick and tired of companies taking advantage of what they think are stupid lay-people. You're a forthright company, you offered services and products and lots more for all the money all of us sent you and now you decide that since you have all our money, you're going to do nothing!!!
I want a refund as do all the other people that you screwed out of their money. I have all my paperwork and all the cancelled checks so don't think that I couldn't take this further.
I, along with everyone on this site, has worked their ### off for the money that we have all sent your company.
There is no "please" in any of this... Send all of us our refunds.
And know that I whole-heartedly believe in karma... Here's hoping that she gets to you eventually.
Have a wonderful day.

Creative Home Arts Clubmembership

I too had joined this club in 2002. I paid for the LIFE membership that was very expensive. I had figured I would be a crafting forever so it was worth it in the long run. Several years ago I stopped getting the magazine and called the company to see WHY I had stopped the magazine and the customer service person I talked to had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Life with a small child continued and I went month by month waiting for magazines to show. Of course they never did! I found a paper since from 2007 where I had done a product test for them!! It was rare to be chosen for them at the time. It's just sad that the company disappeared without rhyme or reason!! They really should be responsible for some sort of compensation!!!

B

Creative Home Arts Club — fraud - does not exist

I joined the Creative Home Arts Club as a Lifetime Member in 2007. I even have a "membership card"...LOL! I...

Creative Home Arts Clubbroken promises

Paid almost 400 USD for a lifetime membership which was to include a magazine subscription, chances for giveaways, contests and reduced prices for crafting supplies.The original Home Arts magazine went under they began sending a scrapbooking magazine, then after a year the company tried to charge me for the subscription.Called Creative Home Arts Club they sent a different magazine this time quarterly.Now I receive nothing and the website where members were waiting to hear news about our club is "down for repairs" which I believe means they are just stopping all contact.You can't even get anything on the phone except a busy signal. address is Creative Home Arts Club P.O.Box3526 Minnetonka, MN 55343 phone [protected]

• Gl
          Glenda LaPere Apr 07, 2017

my lifetime membership # is10136372 I also stop getting the magazine I moved and got magazines and they stopped awhile ago
          we should get all our money back this is bull ### what they did to us
          my name is Glenda LaPere
          612 Regatta ave
          Brooklyn Park Maryland

• Je
          jeanetmc Nov 22, 2016

I purchased my lifetime membership sometime before 2006 and my number is100489758. My name is Jeanet McCoy, I received my membership kit and my magazines but stopped receiving them in December 2013. That is after they changed them from monthly to quarterly and from arts and craft to keepsakes. I am very disappointed as I told them I was a retired widow and could not afford the &400 + that they charged but they assured me that it was worth the money now I can't reach anyone and no or any thing. Oh yes they said I can get things by going to some place called I think "thing & things" on the internet but I have never been able to access that site. I do wish to file a complaint against this company if possible.

Lilly Lyons Nov 21, 2016

I experienced the same. Life Member since 5/2008 -- what happened?

Lilly Lyons Nov 21, 2016

Same here. I paid the full membership and joined the life membership in May 2008. Got a few membership gifts and a magazine for a while then it stopped. Now that I am retired, I am looking forward to my membership, and it is now November 2016. Nothing but error messages when I go to the website. I have my membership welcome kit. Where are the benefits?

lisaa53 Mar 24, 2016

On May 5th, 2011 I paid $150.00 for a life time membership. As of today March 24, 2016 I haven't heard a word from you...I need to know Why!! Thank you Lisa A Smith...Danville Vermont.

• Sm
          smil_lyn Nov 25, 2014

Hello! I experienced the very same thing!! I did receive an email from them, after several attempts to reach them. I am quite aggravated at the total disregard for my membership and benefits and the lack of communication!

Creative Home Arts Clubrepeated unwanted merchandise, bills. calls

I can't get rid of these guys! I quit the club a couple years ago because it was so lame - they called me at least 5 times to renew my membership, which I refused every time. They finally stopped calling (I hope), but several weeks ago I received a "Craft Traditions" hardcover book (only $24.99 + $4.99 shipping) and a separate letter with a couple cheap tags or something saying they knew I would do the "right" thing and renew my membership after receiving these "free" gifts & knowing all they offer. (I opted out of the "book club" very quickly when my membership was still active) I immediately sent the book back with "merchandise refused" & "package refused" in big bold black letters on the box. So now I get a bill for $29.98 - the attached letter says " most of the Creative Home Arts Club Members have gotten back to me, but our records show we have not heard from you". I don't think so! I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau - this is ridiculous!

• Me
            medrec45 Nov 22, 2011

I know what you mean. I quit their "book club" after receiving a few books (which were paid for). They continued to send books to me and I immediately sent them back to them. My postman waited for me to write "Return to Sender" and "Refused" on the box. I finally was able to talk to someone there and thought I had everything taken care of. Nope! Today I received a bill from a collection agency tell me I owe them $95.94!!! I am going to contact the BBB and report them. Now I have to contact this collection agency and hopefully get things settled. We'll see how long it takes for this to get taken care of.

L

Creative Home Arts Club — fraud

I joined this creative home arts club because I love to do crafting. I would get monthly magazines, free...

G

Creative Home Arts Club — invoice for service not ordered

I receive an invoices for a Life Time Membership. magazine and books. I never ordered, received or requested...

D

Creative Home Arts Club — canceling membership repeatedly

I'll write back if my efforts work. I have attempted to cancel membership four times through phone call...

Creative Home Arts Clubnot as advertised

I get ad in the mail that if I respond in 10 days I get the first issue of the magazine and 3 free gifts. I sent in my card and quickly received a bill; I did not pay, I was waiting for my first issue to see if this is something to invest in. I finally received a large envelope with my free very small purple gift bag and another bill, I'll get the other stuff upon payment. It's only a dollar per month but they want $24.00 at a time. Now all of a sudden there are conditions to meet to get the free things that I was suppose to get. They aren't getting any money from me, it isn't hard to tell this is more of a plan for them to get rich than do something fun for me. If I can't sample the program first then they don't get any money first; and billing people for 2 years before trying is a total rip off. Someone needs to shut these people down.

• De
              Debbie Claar Jun 04, 2017

Same thing happened to me with the Creative Home Arts Club...The only thing "creative" about the club was the way they scammed me out of a Lifetime Membership. I guess it was their lifetime and not mine.

• Ph
              pherman Oct 06, 2014

i have been trying to contact them for months. I am a life member but cannot access my account. They dont reply to any of my e-mail. Whatever you do dont join.

Chris Hillebrandt Mar 23, 2017

@pherman Same with me. For a while the website kept telling me they couldn't access my account and I should try later. I just wanted to see if I was still considered a member. Then I sent numerous e-mails complaining that I'd heard nothing from them in months and couldn't remember the last time I received their magazine. I never got any response. Today I tried to access the website and find it no longer exists. Its a shame. I worked hard for that money!

• La
              Laceelola Sep 27, 2012

They do not stand behind anything they advertise, yes i received 1 project to test, what a joke, you could have bought it at a Dollar Store, and yes i got caught up in the Lifetime Membership, some membership, they don't do anything but take your money, send you a couple of bags, and then you never here from them again, I think the BBC should shut them down, and reimburse all their Lifetime Members... Is there anything that can be done? I sure would back anyone who would get things going to get our money back.
              Lola

• Je
              jen May 05, 2009

they did that to me too. we are going to call tomorrow and talk if we even get thorough. But anyone and everyone, its a SCAM !! they are milking people out.
              I didnt ask for any magazine subscription either. now they send me another. I think they are crazy!! why are these people still here and why isnt somebody shutting them down with all the complaints against them. HARRASSING us for money!! for things that we didnt ask.

B

Creative Home Arts Club — demanding payment for membership?

I recieved a magazine that I did not subscribe to... Creative home arts magazine. They have sent me three...

Creative Home Arts Club"cancelled" past due account

I cancelled this membership after receiving only 3 -4 issues of this magazine. I was not impressed with the magazine and all it had to offer. I have emailed the magazine with this info. And hope to settle this. I will not pay for something I cancelled!

Cancelled membership # [protected]

• Gl
                Gloria Sembrano Apr 16, 2008

I received another collection notice from RMCB stating that I owe $308.00 for a Creative Home Arts Club membership that I cancelled (as I stated in my previous complaint)! Please...someone...anyone help me out!!! I WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING I CANCELLED 1-2 YEARS AGO! This is very stressful. I thought this had been taken care of...???? I consider this harassment and it had better NOT affect my credit status!!

C

Creative Home Arts Club — contact information!

After some online research about this company, I have learned that the Creative Home Arts Club is owned by...

Creative Home Arts Clublifetime membership harassment!

I have repeatedly declined the Lifetime Membership offer both by mail (at least 7 times) and once by telephone (they called me - it is not possible to reach this company by telephone or through the web site; 'contact us' brings you to a 'free membership' offer). This company is predatory in their pursuit of your money!

And Membership Benefits (specifically "Register to test and keep FREE arts and crafts products") are available only with additional purchases! The magazine itself is not bad if you don't mind being harassed to send the company hundreds of dollars for benefits you may not qualify for, at only $24 for 2 years. Other than this, DISCARD OR RECYCLE anything you receive from them!!!

• So
                  southern consumer Sep 28, 2009

Well, I visited this web site and found some of the projects interesting and signed up for the free trial membership. At the end of the trial I was offered a one-year membership for $12 instead of the normal $24 and I accepted it. I actually contacted the web site before accepting the membership and didn't have any trouble. My only complaint is that I missed one of the magazines but I emailed them and received a prompt response and a replaced magazine. I have never received anything from any north american media group. I can't help but wonder if perhaps that group obtained your information from some other crafting website.

So far I don't have any complaints. Hope it continues. Mary

• Mj
                  MJ Mar 18, 2008

Yes, this company is a SCAM!!!

I have gotten harrassing phone calls from them. Next call gets a Police whistle blown in their ear.

And I am getting ready to notify the BBB.

• Ro
                  Roxane Mar 14, 2008

Hey I strongly agree with you. I received the exact letter. I call it a nice nasty letter. I went to this site, http://www.northamericanmediagroup.com/contact_us.htm and they connected me with this so called club. They did allow me to cancel the membership I supposed to have accepted. This was after I mentioned the BBB and calling the credit bureau about the scam. They cancelled me and told me to disregard the letter and future invoices. I was really nervious about this.

D

Creative Home Arts Club — unfair request for payment!

I received a book from this company. The invoice clearly states, "If you do not want this, SIMPLY use...

South Whitley
                T

Creative Home Arts Club — unwanted membership!

Creative Home Arts Club - www.creativehomeartsclub.com. I just received a notice from this company saying I...

T

Creative Home Arts Club — harassment!

I joined Creative Home Arts Club in March 2005 through the mail. A payment for full year membership was paid...