Creative Home Arts Clubcreative home arts club lifetime membership

J Review updated:

In October of 2007 I joined the above club for a lifetime membership for $300.00. At first I received a magazine and and other promotional materials, then just the magazine and finally I stopped receiving anything at all. I tried calling the business telephone number but kept being putting on hold for over a 1/2 hour and then would be cut off. My membership # is [protected]. This club is a rip off to crafters finally I just stopped trying and wrote it off as a lesson not be be so trusting again.
J. Grahn, Wayne, NJ 07470. From you site I guess there were many other trusting crafters also.

• Pa
    Pam Henley Covington Nov 15, 2018

I too joined in April 2009. I am a crafter and was excited to be a tester and receive a crafting magazine! My joy quickly turned to sorrow when all communication and product ceased to arrive. Those items I did receive were indeed very inexpensive - more like things you would find in a dollar store. Looks like they made a bunch of money from a lot of trusting folks like me.

• Ki
    KimberlyVD Dec 20, 2020

@Pam Henley Covington I did the same thing even was getting stuff to test. Been years since I thought about it until I found my membership card. Didn't realize they went out of business!!!

• Om
    Oma2006 Nov 01, 2018

I also made the mistake joining the creative arts club with there lifetime membership. What the heck ever happen to them? I’ll tell you what I’ll never join another lifetime membership again lesson well learned! But then that goes along with a lot of ““ guarantees in life

• Br
    brandyfitz Aug 15, 2018

They send you things till you pay your membership in full.

• Do
    Donnaburke Jul 17, 2018

Same here in 2006. They should refund our money

• Ga
    Gardenia De Leon Jun 20, 2018

I paid membership also fir life and haven’t heard from them in years they were very good