Oriental Trading Company Logo

Oriental Trading Company

Having problems with Oriental Trading Company?

Oriental Trading Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 25, 2008. The latest review child’s native american vest craft kit was posted on Oct 16, 2018. The latest complaint Beware was resolved on Mar 24, 2010. Oriental Trading Company has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 14 reviews. Oriental Trading Company has resolved 8 complaints.

Oriental Trading Company Customer Service Contacts

1800 875 8480 (Customer Service)
+1 402 331 6800 (International Orders)
+1 800 457 6728 (Operadores Bilingues)
+1 800 348 6483 (Order Returns)
5455 South 90th Street, P.O. Box 2308
Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Oriental Trading Company Customer Service. Initial Oriental Trading Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Oriental Trading Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Oriental Trading Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Oriental Trading Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Oriental Trading Company Complaints & Reviews

Oriental Trading Company — child’s native american vest craft kit

I was really shocked when I saw this product on page 71 of the oriental trading crafts winter catalog. Thi...

Mount Airy

Oriental Trading CompanyFrustrating

Untrustworthy. It is what it is.
Very disappointed. I wanted to correct my order as I ordered something wrong, but to do so I needed to contact their customer service which is as unreachable as a morning star. I made several attempts to talk to them. But it brought a zero result. Then I sent them several emails and got the same.
I don't know what to do. I understand that I will get an order with an item I don't need (I wanted to replace it with their help). And if this company was fine, I would ship it back. But I realize it will be impossible and I will have to keep it to myself...

Oriental Tradingmelted candy

I purchased chocolate that was fully broken. I thought I had to tell their customer support about it and ask them what to do, maybe they would offer something, who knows. True, they agreed to resend sweets. But what I received was absolutely the same. Everything was crushed.
    What am I do to? Call them again and ask them to send more chocolate? I don't think they will send something different.
    Out of money and sweets. Simply bad, guys.

orientaltrading.comDelivery and processing of order took a lot of time

I bought party’s supplies from www.orientaltrading.com. I placed the order and the seller charged me within 30 minutes, but my order was in process within 7 days. Within this time, the seller didn’t provide any info or confirmation email. After that I waited 3 weeks and finally received the order, which was in bad condition. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Oriental TradingBeware

I ordered Christmas party thermometer goods for a 1st grade party and was hit with charges from Easy Saver on my Visa. Luckily, I caught it before it hit a third month and Easy Saver said they would reverse the charges which totalled $35! But I do not remember ever signing up for Easy Saver! Also, to complain to Oriental Trading is like uncovering an undercover operation as they are owned by an investment group, which probably owns Easy Saver! Beware of Oriental Trading!!! Buy your party products at a dollar store or a party store...I will never buy from Oriental Trading again!

Mary Anne Boyd Jun 28, 2013

I ordered a lot of rubber ducks only to find out later they did not even float ????
            I did not know Amazon did business with this company or I would have never ordered these flamingos showed two
            when it came only one in box $ 22 for one, seriously. This company sucks.

• De
            Deborah Neal Feb 11, 2009

I ordered from oriental trading just like I do quit often only to find some easy save company piggy back and charged my credit card. I want it stopped NOW!!!

Easy Saver / Oriental Trading Co. — Unauthorized Charges

Upon checking my bank account balance online, I found that I have been charged $1.95 in April, and $14.95 in...

Oriental TradingAdded and Charged me for Membership to Easy Saver without my knowledge or permission.

In October 2008 I placed an order on the Oriental Trading Website. From Nov. 2008-March 2009 a charge appeared on my bank statement for 14.95 with a description of easy saver. After many hours of investigation I discovered this easy saver company had gotten my bank information through Oriental Trading claiming that I had agreed through a pop-up to join easy saver. I have a pop-up blocker and would never have knowingly agreed to join. I have since canceled my "membership" with easy saver but am out the 74.75 they took from my bank account without my permission. I mistakenly thought Oriental Trading was a reputable company that had been around for years so it was safe to give my debit card info. I never ever thought they would give my info to a company that is so obviously a scam. I have never received an email, letter or any other piece of information from easy saver or oriental trading letting me know that they were going to be taking money monthly from my bank account. I have since notified Oriental Trading that I will no longer be doing any business with them on-line or otherwise and would recommend to anyone else to do the same. You can never be sure who will be given your bank account or credit card information from them.

Oriental Trading/Easy Saver — Unauthorized Charges

Today when I received my credit card bill, I found out I've been charged by Easy saver for $14.95...

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ — Unauthorized charges on credit card

Total scam bought something from http://www.orientaltrading.com and the got billed $14.00 a month beware of...

Oriental Trading/Easy SaverUnauthorized Subscription

I placed an order for beads supplies through Oriental Trading, I was then charged $1.00 for joining Easy Saver. I don't recall clicking yes to a subscription, then I was charged $14.95 for the next month. I immediately emailed them, when I saw the charge, to cancel this subscription and refund my charge. Time will tell, if not I will contact my bank to pursue the clearing of this charge.

• Up
                Upset Company Sep 16, 2014

When placing an order through Oriental Trading for our Company, I was told that since I had ordered over $200 I qualified for one of the following: Free Gift" $15./Off, or Free Shipping (reference code WCE 1861). I chose the Free Shipping.

Unfortunately, we have been billed on a monthly basis for sometime now an amount of $14.95 and just caught this charge when reviewing Credit Card statements. This is absolutely a scam.

• Pa
                Pamela May 17, 2011

I was scammed by Oriental Trading as well and only just realized that I had been charged the $14.95 a month for almost 3 years!!! When I was scammed I clicked to save $10.00 on my next order thinking it was a plan for loyal customers. I NEVER AGREED to a memebership. I was charged $14.95 for absolutlely NOTHING! I never received any discounts, or coupons, or ANYTHING! Only after I reviewed my Debit card statement with my husband, did he ask what that charge has been for...and I realized that something was fishy. Be careful, and learn from my mistake. Oriental Trading has lost my business FOREVER. When I called the number for EASY SAVER/online membership services [protected] I talked to several people before they would escalate my complaint to a Customer affairs person. Everyone I spoke to had an Indian accent. They said they were from PA, which I doubt. Get names, don't give up and contact consumer protection and the BBBB on this matter.

• Da
                Davidga Jul 27, 2010

I ended up with 9 x $14.95 charges before I noticed, they agreed to cancel and refund 2 charges and after escalating they agreed to credit 3 more (total of 5). They still stole $60 from me and my wife has probably ordered over $1000 with oriental trading over the last year - they just lost future business, I hope they lose a lot more business than what they make by supporting this scam.

• Hu
                huntmom Dec 28, 2009

I purchased a few thing form Oriental trading in April and after checkout a popup came up offering $15 off my next order. I entered my email and zip and was told it would charge me and enter me into a program to save I instantly xed out and never entered any additional information.
                I was charged $14.95 for 9 months before I noticed... I called the 800 number listed on my bank charge [protected] and was told they could refund 2 of the charges and I thought great!! then ended up calling back the same day and talking to someone else who told me they could refund a total of 5. then they refunded the next 3 . I then asked how to get them all removed and after holding for 10 mins and ### a lot I recieved a full refund. I did threaten to call the better bussiness burea as well.
                The woman said that by entering my email I had given permission via a e-signature... makes no sence to me

• Fy
                FYIguys Nov 04, 2009

Easy Savers? First you ask me to save $15.00 and get me to say yes! Then you charge me $14.95 for the fallowing months. I called and complained! They reimbursed me for 4 months. I am really disappointed in myself for ever using Oriental Trading! I guess this is one more persons business they won’t be getting!

• Ca
                carmen May 26, 2009

what the heck... im so upset.. i just finished ordering and then put my zip code. becasue who the heck doesnt want $15 off their next order... then it told me im a member.. i was like hold up a minute... does anyone have a number to contact them... im looking for it as i type... never again.

• We
                Wendy Literski Jan 05, 2009

I actually contacted (via email) Easy Saver on the day after this posted and today I received the reply below: I can't believe it. I must've caught the scam in time. Unfortunately, I've already cancelled and been reissued a new card.

Oakdale, MN

Thank you for contacting Membership Services!
                As requested, we have canceled your membership and issued a credit in the
                amount of $14.95 back to your account.

This credit is being processed today, and you will see it applied to your
                account once it has completed the banking cycle.

We appreciate you taking the time to review the membership and if we can
                be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us
                by email at [email protected]

Sincerely,
                Online Membership Services

• Li
                lisa Jan 03, 2009

I too placed an on-line order with Oriental Trading and never again. I placed my order and was then asked if I wanted to save $15.00 on my next order, I clicked yes, was then asked for my zip code and was then congratulated on becoming a member of Easy Saver! $1.95 for the first month, then $14.95 per month there after. I researched Easy Saver immediately and realized I had just been scammed! I contacted my credit card company and then Oriental Trading and hopefully I will not be charged! I do not blame Easy Saver, I blame Oriental Trading for "tricking" a loyal customer for 15 plus years for scamming! I will NEVER order from them again. I am a teacher and I have notified my school of this and they too will not use Oriental Trading again! I hope the news phone calls to my credit card company to try and straighten thing out!

Oriental Trading Company — unauthorized charges

I was charged 1.95 by a company that advertizes with Oriental Trading Company...Easy Saver. Easy Saver has a...

Oriental Trading / EZ Saveradded EZ Saver without permission

Upon checkout with Oriental Trading they ask if you would like to get $15 off your next order...DONT CLICK IT...then without permission EZ saver (Encore Marketing in Maryland) charged my account $1.95 (even before my Oriental Trading charge went through!) I called Oriental Trading to make them aware of this and they wanted to transfer me to talk to someone from EZ Saver...No Thank You. Obviously these companies get some kind of kick back from Encore Marketing. SHAME ON YOU ORIENTAL TRADING!
              BBB in Maryland to complain about Encore Marketing and BBB in Nebraska to complain about Oriental Trading.

• El
                  elizabettys Dec 23, 2010

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Here is the information Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse from EZSaver. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: [email protected]

Oriental Trading & EZ SaverUnauthorized Charges

How desperate can a big corporation be? They offer a discount at check out. If you accept the discount you automatically get enrolled in an EZ Saver program for $14.95 per month. What a scam. This is not the type of company I would want to do business with again.

Oriental Tradingadded easy saver without my permission

Easy Saver has charged my credit card without my permission. They said that I chose to do so when I was on the Oriental Trading website. I had been ordering crafts for my classroom and didn't know that I was buying more than just my crafts. I didn't know this charge was there until I got my credit card statement one month later.

• Be
                      BEWAREEEE Sep 06, 2009

I would never recommend the Oriental Trading Company to anyone looking to by products. Save yourself the time, anger and money and look else where. Every time I have shopped this company the have garenteed me a delivery date and then they ship out a week late. I have never gotten a product on time and have had to go else where to purchase and then still have to eat the charges because they won't fix it. Not a relaible company and they have poor customer serves.
                      BUYER BEWARE!!!

Andi808 Aug 18, 2009

The same thing happened to me after ordering party supplies for my son's birthday. I called and had them refund the charges and cancel the account. I'm going to call Oriental Trading and tell them for this reason I will not be shopping from their site again!