Creative Home Arts Clublifetime membership

S

I joined Creative Home arts club in 06 and paid the lifetime fee. I have not heard anything from them in years. I received a small kit to do and report on once. I use to get a magazine but I don't even get that anymore. I did call twice to complain about this and was told to refill out papers on my acct. Now I can't even find the site. This was the biggest rip off ever. If every other member was treated like me they should have to refund our fees.

• Pa
    patchworkkids Apr 22, 2021

I have been a member since 2009. I received my kit and nice bag and some products to judge. I had good service for a couple of years, I moved and haven't gotten anything from them since 2013. I reported my change of address and provided them with everything they needed. came across postcard from the today and tried to reconnect and got this site. am very disappointed. phone number is not available. I paid for lifetime membership. I am still alive.

Chere Kulig Mar 18, 2021

i have been a member for year and if it was to be for life i want my money back

• De
    Deborah Granger Dec 29, 2018

I paid on my account and I’m a Life time Member 04/2003 # [protected] and I received some very nice item and test items. But I haven’t her from them in a long time I would like to know what going on with them!

• De
    Deborah Maskaly Dec 07, 2018

I also paid my $300.00 for my Life Membership 05/2009 #[protected]. I rec'd a nice tote, welcome pkg, some magazines, but haven't heard anything for years. What's up with that?

• Pa
    Pam Henley Covington Nov 15, 2018

I also paid $300 for a lifetime membership in April 2009. I received some very nice totes and some "test" items. That was the end of any further comments, projects or magazines from the company. Certainly not $300 worth of products. Member #[protected] 04/2009.

Mary Ann Smith Dickinson Sep 01, 2018

Same here ... I paid my 300.00 and then they stopped sending items ... wow ... this is what, we have gotten, as lifetime members for our hard earned money ... if they were going out of the business, you would think they would of refunded at least half the money to us ...

• Rh
    Rhonda Bender Jul 11, 2018

I am in the same situation. I am thinking that nothing can be done, by reading all the commits. member 06/04 #[protected]. This is sad.