Creative Home Arts Club Logo

Creative Home Arts Club

Having problems with Creative Home Arts Club?

Creative Home Arts Club Customer Service Contacts

60 Grumbacher Rd
York, Pennsylvania
Contact Form

Additional Contact Address
2901 Alton Way, P O Box 830700,
Birmingham, AL 35203

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Creative Home Arts Club Customer Service. Initial Creative Home Arts Club complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Creative Home Arts Club above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Creative Home Arts Club. Discuss the issues you have had with Creative Home Arts Club and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Creative Home Arts Club Complaints & Reviews

Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime Membership

I purchased a ‘so called' Lifetime Membership with Creative Home Arts because I love crafts and wanted to be connected to craft supplies and tutorial as well as all they offered for the lifetime membership fees.
I had forgotten about this company because it's been several years since I last received a magazine or any other product.
However, I was reminded about it today when I got a tote out with my knitting needles. It was one they sent me. It has their logo embroidered on it.
Since I'm still alive, I should still be receiving the promised products. If not, I expect a refund.

Lifetime Membership

Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime Membership

Came across my file for the lifetime membership to Creative Home Arts Club, again.
    My # is [protected] issued as a member since 04/2007.

During the past years I have tried to keep looking on-line for the company in hopes of being sent monthly items as per the agreement. There is nothing coming my way so far.

Thanks for assisting...
    Ethel Ellis, WA state

Creative Home Arts ClubLife Time Member

I was a life time member to this club since May 2004. For a few years it was great even tried out a few products to give my feed back. I used my maiden name Garigin, but got married in 2012. Would like to know why I wasn't contacted about them no longer being around. Life Time means life time. I paid close to $400 to be a life time member.
      I would like to be inform of what is going on if it ever gets resolved and where they went.
      Kimberly Van Dine

Life Time Member

Creative Home Arts ClubI bought a lifetime membership

I have not heard from this organization in years after buying a lifetime membership! What a joke this is . I feel I should have my money refunded as they did not keep up their end of the bargain. Lois Kondo, at [protected]@ Kondo.me. I advise anyone thinking about joining this club, do not! I have not received something to test in years, nor can I access their site.

I bought a lifetime membership

Creative Home Arts ClubUnethical behaviour

I request a refund in the amount of $300.00. I have a card (#[protected]) stating I am a Life Member since 11/2002. I am receiving no benefits, no free products, no products to test, no magazine, etc. as was stated when I joined. I have found no way to communicate with Creative Home Arts. I just want a refund, not paying for nothing.

[protected]@charter.net

Creative Home Arts ClubLife member - what do you get???

I have been a Life Member since November 2002 - paid in large sum for that membership and after 1 - 2 years nothing. No magazines, no communication, no free product giveaways, no free product testing, no nothing. What happened to Creative Home Arts Club? Did they go out of business, file chapter 11 or was this a fluke? Has anything been found out about this "supposed" good company?

Creative Home Arts ClubMembership

I signed up for creative home arts club years ago. I don't even remember the date. I signed up for a lifetime membership and paid in excess of $300 for it. I received some magazines and "free" gifts. They then changed to a scrapbooking magazine. I received some of them. I received a post card in 2013 asking me to call a toll-free number "to continue receiving all life member benefits." I did this on 2/10/2013. This little card with my member number on it is all I currently have to show from them. It was signed by r masters, member services. If you need my member number, I will supply it. What is being done to resolve this issue?

Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime membership

I too purchased a lifetime membership.
                Apparently I outlived this business.
                There is no way to contact the company to get any recourse
                I just want to join the line of complainants just in case anyone locates someone at the company.

Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime membership

I purchased a Lifetime Membership in 2006 from Creative Home Arts Club. I recieved a few magazines and a few little art/craft kits and then nothing. Through life changes I no longer had time for crafting until I retired a month ago. I tried to look the company up and there is nothing. My email address has not changed since the last time I was on their website and I never received anything saying they were going out of business. My client number is RESVA536604, My name is Taunja Carlisle and I would like a complete 100% refund of the $365 I paid.

Lifetime membership

Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime membership???

I joined in feb 2007, paid $300 to become a lifetime member. I got the bag and a few magazines and that was it. I moved and went through somethings health wise and forgot about the club along with everything else in my life... I have tried several times to get in the website and can't. I would like some kind of explanation of why I don't have access to my membership or website. My membership number is [protected].

My information
                    Brandy Phillips
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Creative Home Arts ClubMembership

I paid for a lifetime membership. I have all of my paperwork right in front of me. Got my gift bag, etc. I cannot do anything, there is no web site, I'm receiving nothing for my membership. I would like a full refund immediately.

Valerie J Fuller
                      625 S 96th PL
                      Mesa, AZ 85208

PH 480.380.4031

email address is [protected]@aol.com

Life membership number is [protected]

Dear Sir or Madam:

Hello, My name is Lu-Ann Monterville I paid $300 for a lifetime membership back in 10/2009. I stopped receiving magazines and products to test a long time ago. Everytime I tried to login the site and it says it no longer exists. I feel I should get a refund back on my membership. My membership # is [protected].

Feb 12, 2020

Creative Home Arts Club — Lifetime membership

I became a member on 05/07 and paid $380 for my membership and I'm unable to access the website, and my...

Creative Home Arts ClubI paid for a lifetime membership july 2,2008.

I paid for my lifetime membership in 2008. I did receive a few free gifts from the company and they would send books every month if you wanted to buy them or send them back. After awhile I stopped receiving things. I was ill and injured and spent several months in bed and soon forgot about the club. If the club closed I think that I should have received a letter explaining why I was not receiving anything anymore and I thing my money should have been refunded to me. if you need my membership number it is [protected]. Please explaine what happened to my account. If you need my address you can email me at [protected]@gmail.com. There is no category that matches with crafts so I choose Arts

Creative Home Arts ClubLife membership

I paid $300 for a life time membership and I never heard another thing from them. I have my card that states I'm a lifetime memory since 08/2005. What happened? I'm an avid crafter and that was why I joined Creative Home Arts club, but I am really disappointed with what happened. I don't know what to expect but something needs to be done, to correct this.

Creative Home Arts ClubLife membership

I still have my life membership card, which states that I became a life member on 7/2006..
                              As soon as they received my $300 lifetime membership fee, I quit receiving my magazines, and everything else the life membership entailed.. Which was periodic craft supplies, etc..
                              I want to be fully refunded now, as they led me to believe I was purchasing a lifetime of craft ideas and magazines with ideas and supplies that help us be creative..
                              Malia Bafford

Life membership

• Do
                                  Doris Fuhlendorf Sep 08, 2019

Same here. And now there is not even a website anymore?

May 19, 2019

Creative Home Arts Club — Creative home arts club

I am a Life Member and paid the $300 in 2005. I have not received my magazine or any correspondence since...

Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime membership

I joined the life member ship in June of 2009, I have not heard anything from this company in years. I would like my money back since they are not doing anything for me. I was very excited about this membership and was afraid I was not going to be able to afford it. I used my Social Security disability to pay for it. I am very disappointed that they have not contacted me in several years. My member number is [protected], Judy Hlad.

Creative Home Arts ClubMagazine delivery

I have been a lifetime member for a very long time. I don't recall receiving a magazine for quite some time now. Since I relocated a year ago, if that is the problem, I will happily send you my updated address.
                                  To prove legitimacy, if you could please send me an email to which I can respond, it would be much appreciated.
                                  I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Pam Quackenbush
                                  Member#:[protected]

Jan 06, 2019

Creative Home Arts Club — No site to go to

I have been a member since 2008 I am a life time member. What is going on? There's no site to go to anymore!...