Creative Home Arts ClubLifetime membership

P Review updated:

I paid for a Lifetime Membership and have been a Charter Member since 2005. I paid around $300 for the Membership. The number is RESV A171065. I received the magazine which was Creative Home Arts, then they stopped sending that and started sending a magazine for scrapbooking. That magazine stopped several years ago and I never heard another word from them.

• Di
    Diane Haman Oct 18, 2021

I was also suckered into joining the lifetime membership club. I received one product to sample which was a book marker. Never received another product to review, nothing. The money we all spent was a total scam and a refund would be great. My lifetime member number is [protected], my customer number was [protected]..

• Sh
    Sharla R. Frank Aug 12, 2021

I also was a lifetime member of both clubs since November of 2006. I think we should all be refunded all of our investment because they did not fulfill their contractual promises.

• Co
    Colleen Louderback Sproul Apr 25, 2021

I have a Life Membership with Cooking Club of America and Creative Home Arts Club. Both with the same company located at the time in Minnetonka, MN. I paid over $700 for these 2 memberships and neither continued more than 2 years! No notification from them that they were going out of business, no offer of a refund of my paid LIFE Membership, NOTHING! I still have my membership cards and feel I deserve a refund for at least half of the money I paid if not all! I was taken to the cleaners by this company and so were many others! WHY has nothing been done???

• Co
    Colleen Louderback Sproul Apr 25, 2021

I also am a Life Member of Creative Home Arts Club AND Cooking Club of America! Both owned by the same scam group with the same address in Minnetonka, MN. I paid over $700.00 for these 2 Life Memberships and neither of them lasted more than a year or 2 max. So many people got scammed out of a lot of money - WHY hasn't something been done about this? We should all have been refunded our membership fees! I still have my membership cards to prove membership - I want my money back!!!

• Cu
    Cubs1 May 04, 2019

My mom did the same thing and was member since Nov 18, 2005 and can't get in the web page and going to go to BBB office and fine out more info i can find on them

AngelaOravetz Mar 25, 2019

Looks to me like there are several of us (probably a lot of us) who got scammed with the life membership. Ohhhh...right...they didn't mean OUR LIFE. They meant the life of the club! Which conveniently went out of business after we paid $350 to join. Wonder what their BBB Profile looks like?

Comment Guidelines