WholesaleArtsFrames Logo

WholesaleArtsFrames

Having problems with WholesaleArtsFrames?

6836 Lankershim Blvd
SatClosed
SunClosed
East Coast Distribution Center In Miami
9771 NW 91st Ct, Medley FL 33178

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WholesaleArtsFrames.

Complaints & Reviews

WholesaleArtsFramesPicture frame

First, they don't list the frames and mat correctly - so we bought an 18 x 24 that arrived much larger (and smelly) but that isn't the worst. What is truly bad about these people is that it took over 6 weeks to get the wrong frame and then after a very expensive shipping charge - there only response is - YOU ship it back and we'll give you store credit (for the frame cost only) but we can pay for shipping both ways on an issue that they made particularly UNCLEAR and then remove the information so you can't prove it. The mat was supposed to be one piece of core board and instead came in two separate pieces. We've ended up after months with a huge frame for a smallish painting and they have literally NO customer service, in fact they were hostile from the start, don't really care once you've charged your order. It seems like a crooked company and should be earmarked for bad business practices.

WholesaleArtsFramesstay away

I ordered a level b oil paintings, sku number: lbop2436.
    Their delivery is not free, so I had to pay extra for this. Then I thought that maybe it made sense to pay for expedited delivery cause it seemed to be cheaper. But nothing was shipped and delivered that fast like they promised to do it. I called them 2 weeks after I placed my order and they said that my order wasn't shipped yet. Very "professional".
    Why did I pay extra money if it was pointless? Don't answer, it was a rhetorical question. I guess they are just very unreliable, that's why

WholesaleArtsFrameslast order

I have ordered from WholesaleArtsFrames twice. I was very satisfied with my first order and decided to order again. My last experience wasn't so great.
      It took them over a month to deliver and the worst part was that no one from customer service was able to explain why was it taking so long. Ordered several canvas panels and needed them as soon as possible. Very disappointed with WholesaleArtsFrames. I'm not sure if I'll order from them again.

www.wholesaleartsframes.com — after a month I haven't received my order

I bought digital printing photo paper from the website www.wholesaleartsframes.com. After 4 days I got email...

wholesaleartsframes.com — don't buy from them – unreliable company

I ordered two canvas prints from www.wholesaleartsframes.com. After 3 days I haven’t received any info...

Wholesale Arts and Frames — scam artists

I ordered a custom painting from them earlier this year. After sending me a proof, I sent them changes and...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices