Having problems with DeviantArt?

DeviantArt Customer Service Contacts

7095 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, California
United States - 90028-8903

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DeviantArt Customer Service. Initial DeviantArt complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DeviantArt above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DeviantArt. Discuss the issues you have had with DeviantArt and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DeviantArt Complaints & Reviews

DeviantArtpoor enforcement of copyright policy/banning infringing users

Deviantart has decided that a user named Nads6969, aka Nadia Stepputat, can keep her account despite having 11 DMCA notices filed against her when users are supposed to be banned after receiving 3 DMCA notices. For 13 years, this middle-aged stay-at-home jobless chunk has traced the artwork of people young enough to be her children. Even worse - she has stopped asking permission/giving credit to the people she traces from, effectively passing their work off as her own. People have complained, asked her to stop, but she ignores them. Her victims have filed reports against her to the Help Desk, but have been told that "no action will be taken" against her account. Specifically, Kietz has refused to do his job and ban her account, which should have been banned 8 DMCA reports ago. Not sure if there's bribery going on or what, but it is ridiculous that we can't even trust our site admins to enforce copyright policy to help us protect ourselves when civil discourse is not possible.

DeviantArtAwful community

It's a horrible place for those who are looking for friends, and it's a wonderful place if we speak about its idea.
    I've seen several reviews and unfortunately, I have to agree with them. Users on this website are really mean and never support each other. Why would they be so terrible? I don't know. Very strange.
    The website blocks those who protect themselves from internet trolls, but the trolls never get blocked. Where's the logic when we need it so much?

www.deviantart.com — They took bogus sums from me

The company www.deviantart.com knew my card information, because I gave this information, when I bought some...

deviantart.comBeware

I found really cool art on the website www.deviantart.com, but you need to be careful on this website, because I think it isn’t secure. I downloaded free image and a lot of junk programmes were saved on my computer. I found many viruses and spent a lot of time in order to find and delete them. Please leave comments about this website, because people should be aware when they download something for free.

• Br
          Brandon Reina (AmericanGirlFan133) Aug 15, 2018

I am so sick of the "your comment failed to post" [censored]. I will never try again. Get rid of the "failed" crap. This needs to stop. Get my comment back on DeviantArt or else.

• Br
          Brandon Reina (AmericanGirlFan133) Jul 06, 2018

I am so sick of the "We're sorry, but you cannot post a comment here" [censored] on DeviantArt. Stop with the "you cannot post a comment here" crap. "Cannot" IS NO LONGER AN ANSWER. "Sorry" IS NO LONGER AN ANSWER. They deserve to have their [censored]es thrown in jail for violating the policy of getting my comment posted here on DeviantArt successfully or else.