The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my — timing on delivery
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Hello, i would to lodge a complain in which delivery should be sent to me on Thursday 29Nov.But due to an urgent matter ive called the salesguy at courts kajang as well as courts customer service hotline to reschedule on friday 30nov.at first the salesguy said he knows nothing and they said courts or the lorry driver will call one day before the delivery.but i have not received any call from courts or the lorry driver until today 30nov.everybody kept quiet.i cant even get the lorry driver hp number.then i tried to call the salesguy and customer service hotline.again they said they are not sure.the answer that I received was " biasalah pernah jadik beberapa kali". What kind of lame excuse is that. Then the customer service told me he will reschedule after 7pm today.up until now 9.30pm, I receive not a single call from courts.what kind of service is this..! I paid full payment and cash. Not even instalment.! Ive even paid for the delivery. Now i'll be away from my home starting tomorrow and the whole week. Been waiting for response but nothing from courts. Please be professional and train people that u r hiring.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my Complaints & Reviews
- Courts Mammoth - cheating
- Courts Mammoth - bad manners of the debt collector
- Courts Mammoth - bad customer service
- Courts Mammoth - full settlement of pending payment act no 816002931981
- Courts Mammoth - lousy services
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - received call from hq kl staff very rude
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - rude debt collector
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - Debts collector courts mammoth too much
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - complaint about your collector debt
- Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.my - yr collection service