Courts Malaysia / Courts.com.mycomplaint about your collector debt

A Jun 30, 2019

I am dont buy anything at your store but one of my click buy a tv from your store.a few month she has money financial problem and she did not pay the outstanding bill. One of your staff call at my office and tell about this problem.at the moment iam ok la he keep calling at my working place but once he have my personal number he keep calling non stop asking the same question why cannot reach my click.you debt collector very rude and TAK PAHAM BAHASA.i am going to police station to report this indian guy because he keep calling me until late night asking the same question. This indian guy no phone 016-4985436 and another number is private.i hope your company can take action about my problem if your side cant do anything i want make complaint at KPDNHED. I give you one day to settle my problem.if your guy come at my working place again i want viral how rude your guy.

RESOLVED

• Courts Malaysia's response · Jul 01, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for emailing Courts Customer Service.

With regards below, much appreciated if you could provide us with your Courts Account number or your IC number as we are unable to trace any record with the details provided in your email below.

Should you have further queries, kindly contact us via email [protected]@courts.com.my or call our customer service hotline at [protected] between Monday – Sunday from 10 am till 7 pm (including Public Holiday).

"Thank you for choosing Courts"

Kind Regards,

Abdul Qayyum Bin Tangga Raja
    Team Manager, Customer Service

COURTS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
    (a subsidiary of COURTS Asia Limited)
    No. 36 Jalan Genting Kelang, Setapak, 53300 Kuala Lumpur
    D +[protected] G [protected]
    www.courts.com.my

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices