CountrywideTimeshareSales — advertising fraud
This is now the fifth company I have listed my timeshare with and been scammed. I know, why did I do it again. I was contacted on 5/20/08 by a man named Frank Johnson who told me he had a overseas buyer for my Bonnet Creek timeshare that was generated from test offer ad that had been placed in Nov 2007 by a Jason Rivera. The offer was for $52, 360. They told me I needed to pay them a fee to actually get me into their system so the sale could go through. I asked tons of questions about the buyer, I wanted proof that there really was a sale in progress. I asked to speak with Franks supervisor and I got Richard Burton who again assured me that everything was ggod to go. I refused to verify the first time with Maria Rayes and thats when I got the call from the "manager" Brian Cole who once again assured me and convinced me to give them my money for the "for sure" sale. They said it would take 2-4 weeks and that the money I was paying them would cover the closing costs and the broker fee. I would not have any more out of pocket costs. I have been calling every 2 weeks since May and for a while I could get ahold of one of these people. Then they referred me to a Dave Falzone who said they had title work completed and that they were just waiting for the buyer to send paperwork. He said I should call back in 2 weeks if I didn't receive the paperwork. I started calling back on Monday [protected] and would get a receptionist that would transfer me to an operator. I called 2 times every day since and would get the same answer - They are not in yet, they have gone home for the day(mind you this was at 11a.m. in the morning, they would have someone call me.
Up until this week I still had faith (like an idiot) that the sale would really go through. I know I just wanted and needed it to go through. Today [protected] is when I actually got on line and started to read the familiar stories. I want these people stopped!!!
I want my money back!!!
More CountrywideTimeshareSales Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service
- Bank of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account
- Bank of America - closed my account for no reason
- Bank of America - claims department
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers
- Bank of America - bad customer service
- Bank of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank of America Financial Center - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing