Costo.comPoor Product Quality/Customer Service

I

A couple weeks ago I ordered the Becker Storage Ottoman and just received it yesterday. When I opened the box I was shocked to find the poor quality of the project. The hinges and screws to open the top of the ottoman were broken and the product was not functional at all.

On my purchase order it clearly states "Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied." I called customer service numerous times and every representative denied this.

Thank you Costco for the lies.

Forget ordering from the website, you're much better off with Sams Club or Amazon.