Costco Wholesalekuni honda - costco pricing

K

I went into Kuni expecting to learn the costco pricing. Not only did they NOT know the price of the car, after 45 minutes of waiting they finally gave me a price that was no different than what was on the car. They walked back and forth just like I was buying a car even though I informed them I was NOT buying a car today and just wanted to know the costco price. They followed me out the door still trying to sell me a car at high dollar. This should never have taken 45 minutes to learn the costco price and I would expect far better from costco.