Costco Wholesale Corporation / bakery and parking
To whom it may concern,
On Wednesday March 6, 2019 around 1pm on my work lunch break. I had to return two items and buy dinner rolls for a work baby shower (for the next day). There were no dinner rolls available on the display tables and they wouldn't be any rolls for twenty minutes according to lady in the bakery. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to wait since I was there on my lunch hour. Plus, a lot of time was wasted with finding a parking spot. It's very chaotic in the parking lot.
As much as I enjoy Costco, I will never return that the San Leandro Costco during a time restraint.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart