Costco Wholesale Corporation β€” employee of twin falls, id costco

G May 28, 2018 Review updated:

There is an employee of the Twin Falls Costco who works there and will find information about married women and pursue them while he is off work. He is inappropriate and I have quit shopping there due to it. I spent over $1000 a month and since this started last year I have quit shopping there. I know I'm not the only one he has done this to. His name is Ben Olmstead at the Twin falls Costco.

Jan 25, 2019

I completely disagree with this post and comment. This post was made by a disgruntled ex girlfriend. Ben is a good man, a good father, and a good employee. This post is ridiculous and completely unfair that one woman is trying to tarnish his online reputation.

Nov 27, 2019

@lmam Be aware of the Costco during this Holiday Season. Ben will be on the lookout for his next victim.

Jun 21, 2019

Ben Olmstead is the Ted Bundy of Twin Falls. Buyer beware...he comes across as fun and funny and nice and then will get your information from the Costco database and find ways to contact you outside of Costco. He has a fetish for married woman. He got the crap beat out of him by one husband (Casey Jensen) who broke down the door in his house and beat Ben up in front of Ben’s 7 year old daughter for sleeping with his wife, Gina. Told Ben he should be castrated. And another angry husband (Todd Okelberry) lit ben’s House on fire when Todd put a GPS tracker on his wife’s car, showed up and saw his wife, Angela Okelberry, naked and having sex with Ben. Lit his house on fire in rage. Ben is usually having sex with 5-10 women at a time, and making each one feel like they are the only one. He brags about how many married women he has slept with. The guy had been labeled a sexual predator by two different experts, and a few years ago received a sexual harassment charge from another Costco employee. He preys on vulnerable women he thinks he can take advantage of. Especially women in broken marriages or newly separated women. He is a terrible representation for Costco, and violates Costco’s morals and ethics, while pretending to be a standup guy to management.

Jul 26, 2019

@Char257 For those of you in the community who are trying to make Ben Olmstead out as being some type of “Ted Bundy” character, who has strong coercive power over women, well this is just rubbish. Affairs are not spontaneous. Affairs require planning and decision-making; they don’t just happen. It is not as if a man and woman are minding their own business and then suddenly find themselves naked in a bed having passionate sex as if there is no tomorrow. I don’t think so.
    Angela and Gina and whoever else Ben supposedly defiled were not manipulated into committing adultery. They say they were just to try to cover their ass or justify their behavior. Ben is a single man and may have sex, with a willing partner, whenever he chooses. No law has been broken. Unless these ladies who have strayed, look inward and take personal responsibility for their choices, they will not be able to get back on track. Being unconscious and saying you were duped just doesn't cut it.
    Grow up and lay blame where it belongs … on the slutty women who have defiled their marriage bed and Christ’s spirit that lives within.

Aug 07, 2019

@Sagebrush There is no doubt Ben has a fetish for married women. It’s why he loves having access to that Costco member database. My guess is if he ever got fired from Costco, he’d apply for a job at Target. The two places in town married women congregate at. Costco should be keenly aware of how scandalous and sneaky this member of there management is, and how that reflects on their company. He has an ability to spot vulnerable women, begin talking to them while they’re shopping at Costco, and prey on them with his charming personality, the same jokes he says to every woman, the same song lyrics he sends to everyone. He starts his grooming process at work, looks up their information, and aggressively pursues them afterwards. Same story on repeat with most of these women. Then when they go to leave their husbands for him, he’s nowhere to be found.

The real sad part of this story are the kids. Yes, the women have responsibility too. No doubt about that. But how many children in Twin are now going to grow up with their childhood story now being “my mom had an affair on my dad with a man named Ben Olmstead.” Ben has no conscience. Sleeping with married women who have children impacts more lives than just two parties involved. His lack of morality, his inability to feel guilt, and decision to sleep with so many married women has broken apart families and messed up alot of kids in our community. We have a theory on why he is this way...

Or his 7 year old daughter. What’s gonna happen in a few years when she realizes her dad has slept with half the married women in town. When kids in school start gossiping behind her back about her dad, or how THEIR dad beat up HER dad, or their dad lit her dads house on fire. When she’s a teenager and starts sleeping with her friends dads, or married men, because that was the example her dad set for her, nobody better be surprised. I’ve seen her walking around town all the time unsupervised. That poor girl has no fighting chance.

Aug 08, 2019

@Char257 It sounds like you are very defensive and are making a very feeble attempt to rationalize your controversial behavior. When you blame and criticize others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.

I do agree with your statement: “Sleeping with married women who have children impacts more lives than just two parties involved.” This is a brilliant observation!
    In the future, you and the other “victims” should discontinue behaving as does the animal. Animals and/or simpletons are driven into action by their appetite, carnal desire. They copulate wherever, whenever and with whoever. You must start learning to love yourself and start treating your body as temple of God. Please think of your family the next time you want to defile your marriage bed. Live your life so that YOU will bring purity to your marriage and to your children. You and you alone must be accountable for your actions. Don’t blame Ben for your poor choices. Your relationship to your husband may be the only marriage book your children ever read. What lessons will they take with them when they leave home? The question you asked of Ben’s daughter can also be asked about YOUR children. Will they do as Mom has done? Grow up to be highly promiscuous; having lots of undiscriminating sex? Think about it..

You must stop obsessing over Ben and quit stalking his daughter.

The next time you are feeling tempted, you should ask yourself, “What Would Jesus Do?”
    Pray always, search your heart and find out what caused your transgression. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make. Period.

Aug 09, 2019

@Sagebrush Your his friend of course your going to defend him. That entire crew of yours are trashy immoral people. Like attracts like. Hopefully bens next victims will do some research and see some of the truth about him before he gets to them. On the surface level, Ben appears great. Most people like him at first but A person can only fake who they are for so long before people start to figure out his game. Our goal is to simply protect the public and let people know the real truth about this disgusting man who is manipulative and a very real danger to our community. If you are reading this, just ask about Ben around the community. There is a reason people are talking about him, and it’s not just a handful of wives who have made bad, life altering decisions and had their lives torn apart. Hundreds of people in the community have been impacted by this monster. I would be scared to have my children, especially my daughters around him. My guess is he will get what’s coming to him when he least expects it.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 Just to clarify…
    I am not Ben’s friend and I do not work at Costco. I am friends with a few members of the Olmstead family and I know of Ben. I am also familiar with “The Arsonist” and his family. I am voicing my opinion because a despise “Townie Lynch Mob” mentality.

You are correct in your assessment: “Like attracts like.” All attractions are based on energy, vibration, chemistry or whatever you may call it. It is all the same thing. You send out a frequency and it attracts someone or a situation of the same frequency. This law has been seen throughout history and I believe the idea was originally taught by Buddha.

Buddha teaches: “Experiences are preceded by mind, led by mind, and produced by mind. If one speaks or acts with an impure mind, suffering follows even as the cart-wheel follows the hoof of the ox. … If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows like a shadow that never departs.”

Ben is a man-whore and all the “broads” be banged, likewise are whores. As you say, “Like Attracts Like”. You and the rest of the “victims” are not in fact victims at all. When you eventually learn to value yourself and take responsibility, you’ll be drawn to people of value.

Please quit trying to shift the blame where it does not belong. Look within.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 @Char257, just to clarify…

I am not Ben’s friend and I do not work at Costco. I am friends with a few members of the Olmstead family and I know of Ben. I am also familiar with “The Arsonist” and his family. I am voicing my opinion because I despise “Townie Lynch Mob” mentality.

Please quit trying to shift the blame where it does not belong. Look within.

Nov 21, 2019

@Char257 Hi. I know Ben, and to be completely honest I didn’t want to like him. No one is good enough for my mom... Ben shows up & proves me wrong. He helped throw me a surprise early birthday party. Let my weirdo dog hang at his house. Ben is a good man. One of the best. Otherwise I wouldn’t let him around my family. Ben deserves the best in the world which is my mom. Anyone who wants to bad-mouth him, please come at me.

Nov 23, 2019

@WildCatsGo what a role model for you as a child. ask your mom what “she knows the deal means??” relationships are not built on what you read on this board. maybe your mom is using him like she did the doctors. but know those types relationships your mom and ben have jumped into are not sustainable. your mom knows that and so do you. it makes me sad that you were told about this board and felt like you needed to stand up for him. please protect your mom from the future pain she will soon be feeling. trust me I know.

Nov 24, 2019

@WildCatsGo This makes me sad for you because you are a young, accomplished woman who has everything possible in front of you. I remember when I was your age (not sure how old you are) how someone like ben could have charmed me over (I mean, for gosh sakes, it’s happened to hundreds of us adult grown women). Everything he did to make you like him...is a game to him. I hope so badly you can see that. And I hope that someone like ben doesn’t become your standard for men you choose in the future. I know your stepdad Charlie has a temper (I’ve seen him blow up at bars in town) and ben probably seems so much better than him. But ben is not an honest man. He never has been and he never will be. He knows how to use and manipulate people. And he is so good at it. Please know we don’t mean this from a place of criticism towards you, but from a place of care and concern...please see ben for what he is. Every single one of us has been charmed over by him, and then felt deceived. He KNOWS exactly how to win people over. Even if it takes time, in fact, the more time it takes him the greater the challenge it feels to him. He is a very, very manipulative man. I hope that at your young age (I know you probably don’t feel young now but if you can hear it from someone older than you it will show your wisdom and character). The things he is doing and saying right now are part of his play. helping you plan your party, taking care of your dog, etc. It’s what he does...it’s how he knows how to manipulate people so well. He helps you out, tells you kind things, and gets you to trust him. probably every one of us has a similar story about ben at the beginning. You are correct, Ben Olmstead is not a bad man all around, But when it comes to relationships he does not know how to, and has never once in his life, been faithful to one woman. Even his daughters mom he was unfaithful to multiple times (I know because I was one of the women). He will do things that makes you think he cares, and then he lives a double life when you aren’t looking. Please know this is not a man you want to have as a role model in your life. Your mom probably feels happy right now, and that’s because ben does has good things about him. But he will hurt her eventually, and you will feel hurt because of it. I hope you have some good role models around you to show you an example of a good man. Because ben olmstead is not one of those. Sleeping with married woman (there are over 75 of us, and trust me, I am not proud of that one bit) is not something most men take pride in. A good man with good character is honest, and loyal, and faithful. Not something ben has any history of being. Not even with one single woman in his life. I see that he has done things that are kind that have won you over right now, but please see him for what he really is. Someone who likes to help people but is also is an expert liar, and who takes pride in taking advantage of vulnerable women. You seem to be a great person, a woman who deserves good role models in your life...not someone like ben.

Dec 06, 2019

@Twgal271 When was your affair with Ben? Please give us details of when and where. Penny deserves to know the truth. We need her to understand that what is being said is real. Ben has convinced her otherwise. We have to save her. Help us I am begging.

Aug 09, 2019

And sage I agree with you also. We have all made a terrible mistake that are going to impact our families and kids probably the rest of their lives. That’s a responsibility and burden we all have to own. When we all talk it’s literally the same story we all have. We were in unhappy marriages, and Ben spotted that, then swooped in with the exact same lines to all of us. Made us feel special. We saw a future with him. Seemed like a great guy in the moment. We fell for his tricks. Not pushing responsibility or blame, but explaining why he’s so good at it. He does it over and over, and then will go cold and move on to his next married woman when he gets bored. I just hope other women in the future can prevent the pain and heartache we have gone through from someone who sees married women in unhappy marriages as easy targets for him to sleep with and then ditcH. And it’s messed up that he uses his privileges from work to figure out who he wants to hone in on next and how to find out their last names and how to find them outside of Costco. I hate that the husbands who were defending and protecting their wives are the ones in trouble and he gets off scot free every time.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 Glad to hear your confession and good to know that you accept blame and are brokenhearted. Confessing one's misdeed, seeing the fault and blameworthiness in that misdeed and resolving not to transgress again is mature and shows growth.

If the universe works with intelligence, and I believe that it does, then the things that happen to us do so with purpose. Throughout life the question to ask yourself is “What am I supposed to learn from this?” When you find yourself feeling shame or guilt, these feelings can be debilitating and they can stop your growth. Let it go, learn and move on.

Quit casting stones and always admit your guilt because the truth will always set you free. Infidelity survives and thrives on secrets. Secrets demand energy and collusions. Secrets migrate from one generation to the next. The sins of the father and mother can be carried to the children.

Forget the past, move on with your life and love your husband and children. Go out and sin no more.

Aug 09, 2019

@Sagebrush I don’t disagree with you. Hopefully your giving the same advice to your friend. Highly doubtful he’ll listen.

Aug 09, 2019

@Char257 Ben is not my friend and I don't work at Costco. I am friends with some of the Olmstead family and I know of him. Likewise, I know the man who was convicted of arson. My views are very much unbiased. I think that Ben is a man-whore and the lady "victims" are as well. I decided to comment because I am not a fan of the "Townie Lynch Mob" mentality.

I hold the view that each person should be accountable for their individual actions. Participation was mutual in all cases.

Oct 30, 2019

In most cases of interpersonal transgression, there is NEVER a "pure victim" or a "pure villain". (Holeman 2008). However, MEN are responsible for the well-being of women...we women are givers, and it's our natural instinct to help others be happy, namely men...but, when our needs aren't being met in our marriages/other, we get vulnerable to anything WE THINK might fill those needs and "be better". However, most of the time, IT'S NOT BETTER, and is usually MUCH WORSE. Ben Olmstead is a sociopath and knows how to manipulate people, namely women--and vulnerable ones at that. He is the MAIN PARTY who is responsible for this situation. Obviously he has a history--and that's what we should be looking at...but, abusive men NEVER take responsibility for themselves and ALWAYS try to blame their victims, which is what he is doing. Then they pretend to be the victim themselves and try to get others to think they are. There's no excuse for this man, and we all need to go after him with every lawsuit possible--HE'S THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE IN PRISON RIGHT NOW. HE IS THE ONE WHO IS THE MOST RESPONSIBLE. IT'S RIDICULOUS!

Oct 30, 2019

@Mich131 This is the most ridiculous thread I’ve ever read. So if I’m reading this correctly, Ben Olmstead is a magician who can make married women lie to their families and friends and jump in his bed and they can’t resist him? Are you [censored]ing kidding me? Is there not a married Woman (Or separated since that’s the excuse all you sluts are giving him) that can resist this guy? I can tell you that if you all take a step off your soap box for a moment and really look at what is happening here you might see it my way. Ben is a single man. He has NEVER been married! He has relationships with women, women who are not truthful of their relationship status. Women who after the fact try to portray Ben Olmstead as a predator to save their own asses for looking like the adulterers that they are. They aren’t vulnerable. They are looking for attention outside of their marriages instead of telling their partner what they need, they look to someone else. Shame on you girls! You sit here and try to make women look weak minded and without any sort of self control! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Why on earth should Ben Olmstead be in Prison? He has done nothing wrong except believe the lies you married girls are telling him. If you ladies need attention so bad take a look in a mirror, if you don’t have any more self worth than go sleep with every man that tells you your pretty or sends you all the same song lyrics then instead of sending nudies and text messaging men other than your husbands go seek some professional help...YOU NEED IT!

Oct 31, 2019

@Baccountible4U I hope you never get in a position in life where you are so low on your self esteem that you don’t realize it. You get to a place where you’re barely surviving, life becomes mundane. No we are not out looking for attention... he’ll no! That was not the case. I get contacted by Ben Olmstead after making a Costco trip and am confused at his intentions. He slowly works his way into your head. Then it gets to the point that you realize it feels good to have some validation again, and that validation gets addicting. Yes it’s wrong and I will never say stepping out on my marriage was right... ever. I take full responsibility. I for one never would have had this happen, if I hadn’t been contacted in the way I had been. He knows what he’s doing, he’s expert. He preys on the vulnerable, those who don’t know it, until it’s too late. So you can sit on your high horse and defend someone who intentionally targets married women, it doesn’t make any of it right. I think all of us who have had a relationship with him regret it, and have taken responsibility. I just wish he would do the same and realize what he’s doing isn’t innocent. What kind of a person intentionally messes with married people. If I knew a woman who intentionally sought out married men I wouldn’t defend that.
    So can we please stop the bickering, what’s happened on all sides is wrong.

Oct 31, 2019

@Baccountible4U It’s not a coincidence that all these married women end up sleeping with ben. That’s not normal behavior. OR that he has dialed a system to contact the women who shop at Costco (what the woman described above is exactly what happened with me too). Ben has slept with more than 50 married women in twin falls alone. Had a party to celebrate his 50th. It’s not normal behavior for a single man to sleep with that many married women. He clearly gets off on it. It’s probably a power trip thing for him.

Oct 30, 2019

This complaint board is for legitimate complaints that have to do with Costco NOT for people to air their personal opinions.

Oct 31, 2019

I think the complaint here is nothing to do with Ben’s relationships, it’s a violation of privacy at Costco. Who wants to shop at Costco knowing some guy or woman is looking at their card... thinking they are hot so goes and looks up their profile on social media. I think that’s bad business practice. I don’t know how or why Costco puts up with it.

Nov 07, 2019

@EM215 I think the point of the thread was to warn women of his reputation. Knowing Ben from High School Class of 2003 he is a very charming guy. I know that the women involved with him in the past and currently are not innocent of any wrongdoing or in realty breaking any laws. Most members of our community know his reputation. So for any women married or single to get involved with him is a decision on their part. He using the same lines of his daughter and being a great father, along with he is going to change. He shows these women a friendship in their time of need and prays on their desire to be shown affection to get them to sleep with him. In the end, not against the law. Bad for reputation and bad for his future with any long-term success. Ask any of these women and they will tell you that he treats them differently, shares personal stories and is trying to change. If a women truly believes this, the rest of the community knows she are going through their own emotional struggles. Ben is a good person who has made many poor decisions. Which he is paying for right as we speak. He may lose custody of his daughter and his job over the decisions he has made. For any women to think that this is a potential person they want to spend time with, then good for Ben. If he can convince women of his innocence and charm with all that is public and what all his friends truly know, then the women he is with need to be with him rather than with someone else. These women are seeking refuge that they need. The only warning I would give today is I heard he has one on the hook right now. He has told her he loves her and she has just gotten out of an unhealthy marriage with one of Ben’s friends. They have been seen together in public and Ben’s daughter’s mother is concerned. The ex-husband of the women and friend of Ben will not take their relationship very well. Ben has another Husband that may burn down house or hunt him down. Women need to stay away so they do not become an innocent victim. To think he isn't praying on those type of women is silly. Costco knows of his faults and they just continue to hurt their reputation as a business in our community.

Nov 10, 2019

@EM215 There is absolutely no proof what so ever that he has ever looked up anyone’s information at Costco, you should probably have proof before you ruin someone’s life!!!

Nov 18, 2019

@Twin Girl Which woman are you talking about here? Is this the Instagram famous one he was with (always posting things for attention) or the one who is a lot older than him (around his moms age)? I heard he was seeing both of them this month at the same time. Probably giving them both the same sob story πŸ˜‚ “Poor me. I’ve done nothing wrong. People are making me out to seem like a bad guy.” blah blah blah

Nov 19, 2019

@Char257 Her name is Penny. Just got a divorced. I do think she is quite a bit older than him, but not in his mom's range.
    They have been seen with Ben's family and daughter. Rumor in town is that they are pretty serious. He has told friends that he is trying to change for her. Thinks she is great for his daughter. He is trying to lay low with all the things going around down and dealing with his daughter's mother. As I stated before, rumor is that Penny's ex-Husband is not happy. They have had a long going relationship the entire time she was married.

Nov 19, 2019

@Twin Girls Of course they were sleeping together while she was married πŸ™„ hope for her sake she realizes if he will do it WITH you he will do it TO you.

Ben Olmstead will never change. Maybe for a short period of time he will. Sadly, as soon as her looks start to fade or he gets bored, he will wander. It’s in his blood.

Nov 20, 2019

@Char257 GROW THE BLANK UP AND MOND YOUR OWN BUSINESS @Twingirl!

@TF10 @tf10 Learn how to spell πŸ˜‚

Nov 21, 2019

@Char257 saw ben with his older women last night. she is exactly what you would expect botoxed out and definitely fake boobs. not as much make-up as you would expect. attractive women maybe in her 50's. probably should be dating ben's dad. someone said she is a nurse and has dated a few doctors. ben got a chance to talk with my girlfriend and when she asked about the women he was with, he said "she knows the deal." it is surprising what women will do to feel needed and wanted. i hope when i am her age i am not trying to find myself with a guy who half my age to get my attention, especially a person like ben. for all of you out there, that think he is changing for this women---πŸ™„. ladies be aware he is still }}} ben.

Nov 24, 2019

@scc88 First off, I am friends with both Penny and Ben. I am applaud by the jealousy and hate on this board. The fact Penny’s daughter got on here to help support the love she sees between Ben and her mom tells you this is outrageous. I want everyone to know that I have never seen Ben and Penny be happier. The friendship they have had has grown into sometime really special. Penny’s smile and the way she talks about the way Ben makes her feel is incredible. Penny has had some poor relationships but only dated one doctor. Ben I believe is changing. I am concerned about The “she knows the deal” comment. I believe Penny is in this for the long term. As friends of Ben we would encourage him to do the same. They are amazing together. Seeing them Kayak together, cuddle on a cool evening or just see them together with Ben’s daughter. You know what they have is real. All of you jealous women need to move on and get over the fact you made a mistake and so did Ben. Penny has won the heart you couldn’t.

Nov 24, 2019

@Magic Valley It is astonishing to me that friends and family of Penny and Ben would put their personal business out on this board. Penny's reputation has been tarnished just with her association with Ben. Ben has already built his on the things just in the Times News let alone the things discussed on this board. To put out on this board that Penny is in love and believing the garbage that Ben is telling her is makes her look more and more pathetic. I have to believe for whatever reason she has a romantic involvement with Ben. She is smart enough to know that she isn't the only women and that Ben has sold this poor story too. She can't believe she is the only one he has his eyes on. I as well, have had Ben surprise me with attention. I was able to get away because my friends told me not to get involved and that I needed more time after my separation. Ben's reputation throughout the city has to give even the most desperate women pause. I can only hope that Penny comes to her senses, realizes what a creep this guy is and works to find a more fulfilling relationship. From what I can gather from friends and family Penny is a really liked person. She just got out of a bad marriage and shouldn't jump right into another bad commitment. In the end, there is someone for everyone and in most cases we know if we have been with that person. I am sure there is a person out there that will give Penny the attention and love she desires. It is never too late to find that person. I just can't imagine that as a mature women Penny believes Ben is the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with. At least, I sure hope not.

Nov 25, 2019

@Char257 Just started reading this board tonight. Told by a friend about it. Made me extremely sad. I was with Ben just over 2 months ago. Was a mutual decision. I knew of his reputation but still decide to go home with him. I could tell he was seeing someone, assuming Penny. He didn’t didn’t do anything besides show me some attention. Was feeling a little alone at the time. When I left, I knew I shouldn’t have been with him. Didn’t respond to his next advances. Sad to think Penny thinks she is in a real relationship. I know she is reading this so I just wanted her to be warn. Sorry, but I have to agree with the other women on this board. It’s in his blood.

Nov 26, 2019

@TFBruin Whatever Ben and any women do on there own time in their own house is nobody's business. Ben has done nothing wrong. Manipulation and having sex with women, married or unmarried, is not a crime. I think it is so pathetic all the women on this board spreading false accusations. Ben was assaulted and his house was started on fire. End of story, the men who performed these acts are to blame for the characterization of Ben. Without those incidences no one would be aware of his sexual activity. Now he has found a women who is willing to overlook the things from his past, take on a partnership in raising Ben's daughter, love them unconditionally and people come on here and gossip around town to tear that down. This is ignorant and none of anyone's business. Let Ben, Penny and their friends and family enjoy their relationship for what it is without all of you trying break up something sweet and good. Trust me this is a solid relationship.

Nov 26, 2019

@TFBruin What’s really sad is that you have to make up lies to participate in slander. How are you going to talk [censored] about Ben and then admit to sleeping with him 2 months ago. So let’s be real... you must be a friend of that poor whore who’s husband went to prison or you are a dude that really wants to [censored] Ben!

Nov 26, 2019

@rainbowtrout How come you don’t use your real name?

Nov 26, 2019

@TF10 Why wouldn’t you ask that question on everyone of this board? I wasn’t being negative towards Ben. You told others to mind their own business and grow up. I wasn’t saying anything that anyone else has said. I know Ben’s family and was just trying to get people to stop this negativity. Why attack me? I go to Costco and see Ben regularly and know he is trying to change.

Nov 27, 2019

@TF10 I promise on my grandmother, I am not lying just to participate in slander. I wasn't talking [censored] all I was saying is in August when I slept with Ben I knew his reputation just like you. I am not friends with any of the women in the news. I was just warning any woman who may be involved with Ben for the last year that she hasn't been the only one. I thought I was helping. You must be either Penny or a really close friend of Ben's. Your response to me was very personal. I am really sorry that I participated on the board when I was just trying to help.

Nov 30, 2019

@TFBruin Remember girls we live in a small town. Went out last night with friends and this board came up. I found out that I had fallen for the same lines. I didn't even realize the amount of people involved with Ben. I am one of them. Started a talk with a friend of a girl last night, even Penny has reached her from this board. Penny actually gave out her phone number and was looking for details of Ben with other women and begged for her to give her specifics. I saw screenshots of the messages sent from her girlfriend. Penny messaged to @TFBruin that "her and Ben haven't spent a night apart since well before August, I'm confused this could happen.." @TFBruin was with him in September. I was with Ben in August. I know it was August because it was around my son's birthday. We were together for 3 nights, then he stopped texting me. So I am confused myself. We need everyone we know that Ben has contacted to get on this board. We have to save the desperate women that continue to fall for his advances. I am not proud that I became one.

Nov 30, 2019

@kao81 wtf, penny and ben are on board. and their friends are. got a message threatening me stop posting. next day, a message asking for details of what i know from a person claiming to be a friend of penny. what a b movie. anyone else getting these messages?

Nov 30, 2019

@scc88 Yes, received same messages. Those two need to get their [censored] together. But they have made me keep the board on my work station.

Dec 01, 2019

@scc88 Got my message as well. Ben needs to get his [censored] together. I feel sorry for Penny but the board up on my work station to stay notified. Hope more women come forward. Women we need to come together. Don’t let Ben take advantage of any others in our community.

Dec 01, 2019

@scc88 @kao81 said we live in a small town. Board got brought up at church. Women told me she just could not believe that Penny is with Ben. She knows her from hospital, said there are co-workers trying to figure this out. Penny was suppose to be seeing a guy out of town that she swore was the greatest. Now she is with BenπŸ™„ He must be really good between the sheets for her to stay. Must be the 15 years age difference. How can someone have self-respect for themselves and stay in a relationship that started with his reputation and continues. She deserves better, but not if she makes these efforts for this type of guy. I know her past relationships were not great, so this might be what she is attracted to. GOOD LUCK

Dec 01, 2019

@scc88 Penny or someone pretending to be her contacted me this morning. She was upset of my post. I do not think she believes any of this board. I think she is trying to be Ben’s. It seems strange. She wants me to meet with her and confront him. I do not trust them and the girls last night said Ben and his friends can be awful and cruel. I had to tell my new boyfriend just in case

Dec 04, 2019

@Twin Girls My sister told me Penny graduated high school with her in 1985. The same year Ben was born. Gross, she really could be his mom.

Dec 04, 2019

@kao81 Oh come on penny. Be smart. Ben doesn’t need to have sex at night time to cheat. He could convince a woman to come over in broad daylight while you’re at work. Okelberry is sitting in a jail cell right now because ben was sleeping with his wife in the middle of the day. It said that in the times news articles. This isn’t just a board of jealous women like you keep convincing yourself. These are people who have actual facts that have never spoken up before and finally are. You are a smart woman...step away from the situation for a minute and try to look at the facts.

Dec 04, 2019

@Char257 I work with him at Costco. I was thinking the exact same thing. Do people only have sex at night when she literally has her crawls on him. I have seen him talk with women on breaks and even leave work and thought I think he is going to try to get with her. I know he has been with a couple of girls from here in last month and one is younger than him. According to her they have gone to her apartment on number of occasions. I know she has hopes that it will grow into something more. She has told people she "loves Ben." She even said that "I'll raise his daughter with him." He is so sweet and charming to her. It actually upsets other employees. Don't worry all of us that work with him know how he is with girls both employees and customers. He is very likable guy, but he is a huge flirt. All he needs for a girl to show him a little attention back and he pounces.

Dec 04, 2019

@Char257 What IS the status of Todd and Angela okelberry? I heard Todd was going to try to appeal, but also heard his attorney left him and said he wouldn’t represent him anymore?

Dec 04, 2019

@Jjl994 What does that have anything to do with this stupid board?! This is supposed to be a COSTCO thread! Not a gossip central for fake rumors and lies on his personal life.

Everyone needs to quit lying and talk about facts. Ben was the VICTIM in the Okelberry case. Todd lit Ben’s house on fire with Angela and Ben inside of it. If Ben did not have a fire extinguisher or happened to see Todd with a gas can in his hands through Ben’s bedroom window, Ben’s entire house could have gone up in flames.

The even scarier thought is if his 8yr daughter could have been in the house at the time.

Todd had a gps tracker on Angela’s jeep and left his workplace with gas cans in his truck knowing where he was going. He then parked his truck 150 feet away up the road from Ben’s house and had time to walk to Ben’s home and think about what he was going to do.

This was not an act of passion, it was extremely premeditated.

Todd then poured gas around Ben’s house making sure to create a trail of gasoline over the natural gas lines at Ben’s house. Todd works in a profession where he is knowledgeable about what happens when you mix a spark with fire.

This has caused a lot of emotional damage to Ben’s reputation. Ben was mislead about Angela and Todd’s marital status. He was told at the time by Angela that they were separated and that Todd had been living in a hotel for two months.

Ben is not this terrible person he’s being portrayed to be on social media.

He has been the subject of hate groups on social media that target him personally and professionally.

People continually try to make up situations and scenarios that could effect Ben’s job (this board for example). Friends and family of Okelberry have come into Ben’s job and made up defamatory accusations (lies) to upper management about Ben.

Ben was mixed up in an unfortunate event where he wasn’t given truthful information about Okelberry’s marital status that ultimately led to his house being intentionally lit on fire with the intent to harm or kill Ben or Angela.

Todd was sentenced to 8 years in prison and deserves the time he got. The sentence is a result of his actions.

Ben was the victim, not the criminal, and continues to be victimized by dumb threads like this one. Stop spreading lies.

Dec 04, 2019

@lsufan I respectfully disagree with you that this is not a Costco issue. I do believe Ben possibly could be a victim in all this. But to sit and read these posts and not believe he has ownership in circumstances that have came his way is ignorant. I was notified about the board as a shopper and husband of a women who frequents Costco. There is no possible way that co-workers and women who have posted on this board don't bring up legitimate concerns about an employee in our community. Ben has portrayed himself as a victim. The women he has been involved with are victims as well. I hope that more details come to the board of his transactions so that Costco, community members and women can be aware. He may be a victim of his own doing and may be a good guy. But he has made some decisions that allow him to play the poor me card. I can tell you that wife and her friends stay clear of any BEN-O at Costco.

Dec 05, 2019

@lsufan It’s so crazy that people will defend Ben, and your facts aren’t even straight either. Todd did not try to light any gas meters on fire. He wanted to make a statement, and clearly he was using his emotions rather than his brain when the incident happened. I feel like his punishment of 2 years in jail is excessive, considering the piece of [censored] Ben is. It could have been an angry husband who could have done much worse to him, so Ben should be thankful. If Ben’s daughter could have been there, that should be on Ben’s head for messing with women he shouldn’t be messing with.
    Ben is persuasive, manipulative, and very charming. He even convinced one of his many flings that the Okelberry woman was folding laundry with him when his garage door was burnt, and she believed it because he’s that persuasive.

Ben should come with a warning label... enter at your own risk. I just hope the community is well aware of what a man whore he is.

Dec 05, 2019

@lsufan Oh and also, Ben was very aware that Angela was married. He doesn’t take responsibility for anything and okays the victim. He’s a classic narcissist. You must be currently one of his flings to believe his [censored]

Dec 06, 2019

@TFBruin Can you please reach out to Penny or the board and be honest about what happened and when Ben and you were together? She is in such denial of this board. She believes him and he has convinced her that the board is all lies. We need you women who have spoken up to give some real details. She deserves honesty from someone. If you have any compassion please help us save her from the dead end road she is blindly traveling.

@EM215 Folding laundry?

@Blaine667 What????

@BiancaCombs @Blaine667 What????

Dec 08, 2019

@bluelakes Costco employees talking about Ben? Everyone needs to see thread. Everyone that knows about thread and the trashy, immoral friends of Ben that of course come on here to stand up for him. All of his friends and co-workers need to see thread. He is not a good person, father or friend. Ask his daughter's mother, Todd Okelberry, Casey Jensen, Charlie Gerard what kind of human being he is. Reach out to friends and get them to see these threads. Get Ben and Penny's families and friends to read these threads. Just on this thread, 11 women including Penny, Gina and Angela that were with Ben. His daughter's mommy, the fitness instagram girlfriend and other girlfriends during same time. How many more are out there? Gina, Angela, @GRG1 (first post), @Twgal271, @Char257, @EM215, @MagicValley, @TFBruin, @kao81 and @bluelakes (talked about young girl coworker) need to come with more details. Nine would be lying about their affairs? That is what Ben wants everyone to believe. Ben has his own #metoo movement.

Dec 08, 2019

@BiancaCombs My reply will not post to thread

Dec 09, 2019

@lsufan I sure hope you never have any situation in life that puts you in the judgment of others. This case is so heartbreaking, and sad. There are so many people who don't understand just how guilty Ben is of incidences on this board. Ben has played the system and lied and cheated his way to becoming a victim. He is real predator in this case, but because he knows how to work the system he remains anonymous and as if he's an innocent victim. He's anything but that, while Todd is the real victim here. Penny or anyone associated with this man are fools who have become victims of a con man. They will see it as some point, just hope that don't destroy their life and future because of it.

Dec 10, 2019

@Jjl994 I was wondering the same thing, but of course nobody on this board will respond. Because news flash lol - they’re all friends and family of Angela. Or maybe this whole thing is just angela posting here just creating new fake usernames each time with fake stories. Think about it, her husbands in prison cell and she’s lonely at night fuming about how she could get back at Ben. Anonymous message board - bingo!

Dec 10, 2019

@Knuy777 all the people on here that all the inside information provided around ben and penny is made up? really? I am acquaintances of both and can tell you most of the information shared on this board is true...very true. I am not a Ben O fan, so I am happy to see the truth coming out. ask his brother (or his boyfriend) they know.

Dec 13, 2019

@EM215 No, you’re incorrect. I was sitting in the room the day of the sentencing. The fire Marshall went up to the stand and testified that Todd dumped gasoline right over where the gas lines were. If Ben had not had a fire extinguisher and put the fire out himself, that whole house and potentially block would have exploded. Not defending Todd’s behavior, but what @lsufan said is a true statement.

Dec 13, 2019

@lincoln1 How is Todd a victim?? His wife had a 2-year sexual affair with Ben. Two years. Plenty of time for her to make the decision to stop. Todd committed a felony crime, arson, and lit bens house on fire. He plead guilty to it and fully admits doing it. You don’t admit to a crime if you’re a victim. He was the criminal in that case. If you’re trying to “make a statement” you don’t light someone’s house in flames while YOUR WIFE is inside it. That’s not making a statement. Todd is not a victim. He could have done a million other things to make a statement. He could have done what that other husband did and beat Ben up. He could have messed with Ben’s life more anonymously. What he did was extreme, and now he and his family are paying the price for his poor decisions. Justice was served.

Dec 13, 2019

@Char257 Then your sister is a liar. Penny graduated in 92'

Dec 13, 2019

@Jade777 I don’t really care if you were in the sentencing or not. Ben is a liar, and they allowed him to use pictures from his phone after the fact. It’s not credible evidence if the pictures come from Ben’s phone weeks after the fire happened.

I think this board has gotten out of hand, I feel bad for Penny or anyone who gets duped by Ben. I do think she should have enough info now to make an educated decision about him, but I’m not here to judge. I just want to raise awareness around the Magic Valley that Ben isn’t an innocent victim, or a bystander. It is illegal for him to pursue married women, look it up. Not only that, but look at the ripple effect he is causing. Karma will catch up with him, and anyone who ever has been mixed up with him has their own karma to deal with. The difference is most people who get taken advantage of by him do deal with their actions, and consequences and take responsibility. It’s hell and it’s not fun. I would just like him to admit the wrong he’s doing and admit he had messed up a lot of peoples lives.

Dec 30, 2019

@EM215 Wrong again-O! They didn’t allow bens pictures to be submitted as evidence or exhibits. The prosecutor tried but the judge said no on the final day. Those pictures were dismissed before closing arguments on the day of Todd’s sentencing.

Nov 10, 2019

What ever this individual did in his private time has absolutely nothing to do with COSTCO!!! He is an excellent employee . Furthermore he doesn’t “Pray” on anyone in Costco. The handful of people on this that are intentionally trying to destroy his life because they themselves or their friend made bad decisions, you all should own your own [censored]! In the process of trying to destroy Ben you are hurting his innocent daughter! Let him be responsible for himself. How about all of you ignorant haters be responsible for your own lives and mind your own f-ing business!!!

• Y
      Dec 13, 2019

@Pllrdumb It's "prey" you [censored]...not "pray". There is a huge difference. Haha. Seriously people, go back to school.

Nov 23, 2019

You all are going on and on about this Ben guy but you really should beware of RONDA KAY LYDA.. she was terminated from Kurts pharmacy for inappropriate conduct with a minor.. she in her 50s and has quite a nasty reputation... not sure where she works now but keep your kids away from her

Dec 01, 2019

My question is... how the hell does Ben still work at Costco? Any respectable business wouldn’t want someone with his reputation at their place of work.

Dec 03, 2019

Ben found out that Penny has been cheating on him. Big blowup πŸ˜‚ Heard the details are juicy. They may be meant for one another after all. When he said “she knows the deal” this must be swingers type relationship he was referring to. I think they have social groups they could enter. Just hope daughter doesn’t get mixed up.

Dec 04, 2019

@bcj123 Lol. Karma. Ppl were talking at the basketball game last week that ben got a bad STD this summer. If I were penny, I’d want to make him go get tested and be there when the doctor gave results so he couldn’t lie his way out of it.

Dec 04, 2019

@Char257 @bcj123 @char257 Waiting on a friend who says they are getting the details of the blowup. Heard Ben and Penny are working through it. He is a victim and she is a victim. They are a match made in heaven. Seems a lot has been going on that Ben didn't know about Penny vice versa. Ben was surprised by another guy confronting him about his relationship with Penny. Happened at Costco!!! Scary that he is still an employee there. Other employees saw the interaction, Ben was visibly upset. The other man left very angry. Sad state of affairs.

Dec 06, 2019

@argan123 UPDATE- Penny was in relationships with two guys, one married, and neither of them knew about each other. The married guy wanted to leave his wife for Penny and she told him she was in love with Ben. Broke the other guy's heart. Must be a loser for her to pick Ben with his reputation and all these comments. The married guy didn't come into Costco, he called Ben. No blowup just talked. They both had been duped by Penny. My friend told me that Ben is actually getting the best of the interaction. Penny isn't allowed to talk to the other guy and she is ignoring the board. Ben has her totally trapped. She isn't going anywhere. She is so afraid to be alone and has fallen in love with Ben. She begged Ben just to stop cheating and they can make it work . I heard she had to beg him to stay. My friend said Ben really is looking for a mother for his daughter. Talking about marriage trying to make sure that he doesn't have to continue to deal with anymore rumors in town and this board. Hopefully @argan123 can get us other information.

Dec 07, 2019

@bcj123 My update last night is pretty benign. There was not any type of Costco altercation between Ben&married guy. Married guy does not even live in Twin Falls. Penny is all Ben, the married guy was just someone from Penny’s past who was trying to get back at her. She told Ben he never meant anything and wasn’t even a part of her life. Friend told me that she thinks Penny is lying and that she is very in love with married guy. But Ben lives Twin and not married. So who knows. Penny believes that Ben has changed and that board is lies from a couple of ex girlfriends . There is not anything Ben can do that she will not forgive. Penny said she is with Ben even if he cheats. She is going to look the other way. She told her kids that she is thinking about moving in with him to make sure he is not with any other women. Sounds like a very positive relationship based off lies, cheating and more lies.

Dec 07, 2019

@Char257 You seem to be most knowledgeable about ben and his indiscretions. Please help friends find details of ben’s actions. She is going to marry this guy if we do not stop her. She is so desperate, she has decided this is her best option for happiness. We can not let him be with someone like ben after what she had with charlie. #nothersidekick

Dec 05, 2019

This entire thread makes me sad and takes me by surprise. I was talking to ben at Costco last week and he was being so nice and sweet and asking me when we could hang out, but then never would set any times with me when I texted him. I googled his name and found this board. I thought he was genuinely interested in me. Had no clue he was dating some woman named Penny Lynn Freels until I saw the comments here then looked her up on Facebook. Bummer. Maybe it’s for the best...

Dec 05, 2019

This guy seems like a huge loser lol, I'm actually genuinely curious. Why are all you women attracted to him??

Dec 06, 2019

@weird443 Please ladies, especially Penny, explain how this freaking guy is rolling through women in this town? Penny how can an attractive women like yourself (Googled you😍) stay with this guy? I need to know what he does in bed or with his words to make you melt like butter? I look at this beer gut [email protected]# and see that he have more game than all of us combine. Please Penny let us know what it is so we can all use it! We need to know! God Bless Ben-O!!!

Dec 06, 2019

@Bishops123 By the way, Penny we know you are on this board. How can you be a so enamored with this dude? Please respond. Even if you want to message me. I am freaking CURIOUS.

Dec 06, 2019

@weird443 It isn’t Ben. Don’t get me wrong he is charming and has a way with words. But all these women have their own demons. Penny is an attention seeking, needy women. To see her work the doctors and staff as the Hospital is almost laughable. The fake boobs and Botox are just her screaming for anyone and everyone to look at her. She always wants to have the eyes and sometimes hands of all the men at hospital. She lived with Dr Mckain because she wanted his money and attention. Even after leaving him and getting married she still flirts and flaunts all her sexuality at him every time she sees him. Just keeping him holding on. But the thing is she does that with all the males at hospital. Ben is just the next guy to give her that attention. 20 years younger and reputation that gives her exactly what she wants, more attention. She is no victim in this and probably enjoys this board in some sick way.

Dec 08, 2019

Penny was a great Surgical Tech for the hospital. Now she is a Sale Consultant now but still comes to hospital. She is so fun to have around. Always a bright smile and seems to be so happy and energetic. I hope that these things are not true. With hospital employees discussing the comments I can only assume that she knows that we all know. She deserves better from the comments, co-workers, her friends, and this guy she is with. She is a good person.

Dec 08, 2019

My last comments are not being put on board. Sorry if this repeats-

Dec 08, 2019

@biancacombs1 I forgot one @scc88 as well has been with him according to her comment to Penny’s daughter.

Dec 08, 2019

@biancacombs1 Ben is family. Stop worrying about his life. I can tell you he doesn’t need to apologize to any of these women. The gang of us do what we want. We party to celebrate and we can sleep with as many women we want. Watch us do it. Keep doing what you are doing bro. #TheMagicTeam

Dec 08, 2019

@biancacombs1 The Instagram fitness girl is Natalie Hodson.

@Mill Behind The House #TheMagicTeam? As in Magic Valley Electric

• U
      Dec 09, 2019

@biancacombs1 My guess is the comments are all Angela and Gina obsessively coming on here commenting making fake accounts each time. Two women trying to destroy Ben’s life and trying to make up all these fake stories of women he’s been with. NONE OF IT IS TRUE. And none of them have any proof or are willing to give real names. Fake fake fake accounts and stories. Good job ladies but nobody believes you.

Dec 09, 2019

@EM215 and to think penny thinks she can compete with natalie. does she know that ben wasn't even faithful to her? how can she compete with that NATURAL body and charm. penny needs to realize that the 20 year age gap will catch up. ben will get over his mommy issues and will move on.

Dec 10, 2019

@scc88 Ben was only with Natalie because of her money. He told a lot of us at Costco that she is crazy.

Dec 10, 2019

@Knuy777 so what is ben saying about this penny girl at costco? is she this the one that makes him suddenly faithful? what about the younger girl at costco he has been sleeping with? what happened with ben and married guy at store?

Dec 10, 2019

@scc88 They are correct Natalie was crazy, crazy about herself. Ben says Penny is a great piece of a$$. She is his cougar and then he has his pet with the young girl he swings with from work. Ben O has a huge ego and the fact these women allow him to get away with this is crazy.

Dec 10, 2019

@scc88 They are correct Natalie was crazy, crazy about herself. Ben says Penny is a great piece of a$$. She is his cougar and then he has his little his pet with the young girl he swings with form work. Ben O has a huge ego and the fact these women allow him to get away with this is crazy.

@scc88 @bluelakes please answer these questions

Dec 10, 2019

@scc88 @scc88 They are correct Natalie was crazy, crazy about herself. Ben says Penny is a great piece of @#$. She is his cougar and then he has his pet with the young girl he swings with from work. Ben O has a huge ego and the fact these women allow him to get away with this is crazy.

Dec 10, 2019

@bluelakes Let’s get this straight Penny is no victim in this story. Penny has been leading Ben and the Coach from San Diego on the whole time. Penny has been sleeping around her entire life. She has always needed to have sex with men to feel secure. She has been sleeping with Doctors, other people at the hospital and her ex husband Mark the entire time she was married to Charlie. I even heard she has sleep with her sister’s ex. Penny has a lot of insecurity issues. Her current love triangle with Ben and the coach is no different then last 8 years I have know her. Her daughters know the truth. Hospital people know the truth. She is no victim. Ask her friends. She seeks out attention and sex from anyone who shows her attention. Ben is exactly the type she seeks out. She doesn’t have the capability to love one man. Charlie and Dr Mckain are victims of this woman and that is the TRUTH!

Dec 11, 2019

@TruthTeller3 Truth Teller is telling the truth. When Penny was bragging about her trips to see the coach a lot of us just rolled our eyes. Then you hear about Ben and we all laughed. Funny thing is she still wasn't divorced from Charlie when all this was happening. Penny is a really fun girl. Guys knew give her attention, flirt and she would keep coming back for more. As I said before, ask the women we work with. When they read the board we all have the same reaction.

Dec 11, 2019

@biancacombs1 How do you know ben is “not a good person, father, or friend”? Those of us who know him would not agree with that statement. He’s a great friend. He’s a great dad. He’s a great employee and is always the first one to offer to help out or to pick up shifts for people who need help. You are making these false, blanket statements because for some reason you have anger towards him. And it comes across really childish and immature.

Dec 11, 2019

@skibum22 Trust me I know Ben better than you think! Trust me and I would assume you know as well. No anger here just worried about a Penny. But to be honest she made her decision the rest of us just have to be here when it falls apart. We all know it will.

Dec 10, 2019

I dont know anything about ben from a relationship standpoint, I am happily married, but I am happy that I heard about this board in our moms group. My daughter used to play with channing, sometimes at Ben’s house. I had no clue he was like this, always seemed so friendly and kind. This board has my eyes open, and has me worried about my daughter. She’s no longer allowed to play with Channing unless it’s at our house. Scares me thinking about my 8yr old daughter alone around a man like this. Would he ever switch directions and go from older women to younger girls? If he thinks married women are easy to manipulate, DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT WOULD BE TO MANIPULATE A YOUNG PRE-TEEN INNOCENT AND VULNERABLE GIRL?? All he would need to do is tell them his jokes, tell them how pretty they are, and it would be the easiest victim of all. My question is, why isn’t Shiloh doing anything about this??? She really is comfortable with her daughter being around Ben and all the random women he brings around her? If I was Shiloh, and I think any GOOD mother would do the same, I would fight hard for custody. Guaranteed she’d win too. If what you guys are saying is true, and she’s seen Ben get beat up, and she was at Ben’s house when it was burned down?! No [censored]ing way my daughter will be around that disaster. And I’m spreading the word to other moms with daughters channings age too. Scary

Dec 10, 2019

I dont know anything about ben from a relationship standpoint, I am happily married, but I am happy that I heard about this board in our moms group. My daughter used to play with channing, sometimes at Ben’s house. I had no clue he was like this, always seemed so friendly and kind. This board has my eyes open, and has me worried about my daughter. She’s no longer allowed to play with Channing unless it’s at our house. Scares me thinking about my 8yr old daughter alone around a man like this. Would he ever switch directions and go from older women to younger girls? If he thinks married women are easy to manipulate, do you know how easy it would be to manipulate a young pre-teen innocent and vulnerable girl?? All he would need to do is tell them his jokes, tell them how pretty they are, and it would be the easiest victim of all. My question is, why isn’t Shiloh doing anything about this??? She really is comfortable with her daughter being around Ben and all the random women he brings around her? If I was Shiloh, and I think any GOOD mother would do the same, I would fight hard for custody. Guaranteed she’d win too. If what you guys are saying is true, and she’s seen Ben get beat up, and she was at Ben’s house when it was burned down?! No way my daughter will be around that disaster. And I’m spreading the word to other moms with daughters channings age too. Scary

Dec 10, 2019

@softballchamp2222 what about penny’s daughters? both are closer in age then their mother. both are cute girls especially the younger one. if they have insecurity issues like their mother they are easy prey for a person like ben. the whole thing is scary. how could a either of these mother’s put their children at risk?

Dec 10, 2019

@softballchamp2222 I agree with your concerns, after talking to other women who were duped by Ben, there is a pattern and it is concerning. Just that the women he seeks out are vulnerable, and who is more vulnerable than a child? I know so far his patterns haven’t been that, but what happens when he can’t vulnerable married women anymore because they are all aware of what type of man he is. He also keeps an app on his phone that contains pictures of all the women he’s been with, like some serial predator. If I was Shiloh, I would be very concerned about the time my daughter was spending with him, just because of his extra curricular activities have put her in danger before.

Dec 11, 2019

@softballchamp2222 We need to get word of this board to Shiloh and her family and friends. Get this out to Costco and the hospital where Penny works. People need to know what these two are capable of. I know there are people on here from those places, get spreading the word. But really Shiloh needs to know for her daughter's sake.

Dec 11, 2019

@CostcoBen Don’t you think Shiloh already knows all of this? Of course she does, she’s Channings mother. Why do you feel it’s your responsibility to “let everyone know”? Everyone you mentioned knows of Ben’s reputation and they still see the good in him. Does it give you some kind of rush or high to try to be the whistleblower here? And why would penny’s work care who she is dating in her personal life? That doesn’t impact her ability to perform well at her job. Your guys comments are really immature. Shows why people talk about “small town mentality” this board is proving that to be 100% true. Let people live their lives, you don’t have a moral obligation to interfere.

Dec 11, 2019

@scc88 Ben is a good dad and I don’t know penny well but she appears to be a good mom. You’re saying he should lose custody of his daughter because of some fake scenario you made up where he hypothetically “might” act out against a younger girl? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard and would never hold up in court. This board seems to be a group of bored housewives who have nothing better to do than gossip about a guy they had sex with once or twice. You really need to get better hobbies.

Dec 10, 2019

Let’s get this straight Penny is no victim in this story. She has been playing Ben and the coach from San Diego the whole time. Penny has always had insecurities. She has always needed attention and sex from men. She cheated on Charlie with Doctors, Hospital Employees and her her ex husband Mark the entire time she was married. I even heard she slept with her sister’s ex. She has always needed attention from men. Ben is exactly what she seeks out. Ask her daughters, ask hospital people, ask her friends. In the 8 years I have know her she is the same person. Ben and the coach are just the next in her saga.

Dec 11, 2019

@TruthTeller9 Why is penny even being discussed on this board? Isn’t this supposed to be a board about Ben and Costco? Those two have been friends for a long time, and didn’t meet at Costco. You women are seriously crazy and trying to create drama

Dec 11, 2019

I saw Ben & Penny together with his daughter, a really cute family. Both obviously have their faults, but it seems maybe they found what was missing in their lives in each other. People can change and we all should be excited for them to grow and raise his daughter. They will be out and about Twin so find it in your hearts to support them rather then trying to bring them down.

Dec 11, 2019

@magicmom I agree with this.

Dec 11, 2019

I work at Costco and heard about this board in the break room. It was kind of fun to read through πŸ˜‚ but honestly, most of you guys are wasting your time. Everyone in twin already knew of Ben’s reputation before this board, and already knows Ben is a flirt and sleeps around. Nothing you say here is going to change the mind of Penny or Natalie or Shiloh or any other girl who may be interested in Ben in the future. Most likely they know about his past, and believe him when they say he is changing. They will either figure it out, or they won’t. But all this gossiping just comes across as kind of caddy and silly. Let people make their own mistakes. Costco is never going to fire Ben, he is a great employee when he is at work, and truthfully they’d probably have a lawsuit on their hands if he fired them for “sleeping with too many girls in town”, you are wasting your time from that angle. Actually, you probably are just wasting your time in general with this board. Focus on your own families, not reading gossip on a guy who you maybe had a hookup with one time.

Dec 12, 2019

I must admit these comments have gotten out of bounds. The original post and my own comments previously were a public service announcement. If you frequent Costco be aware that Ben has had a history of picking up women married or single. At the end of the day he isn’t breaking any laws. I am aware and so are my family and friends. But to bring up his current relationship and co-workers attacking his new girlfriend has made this into a Small Town Lynching. I have read board almost every morning and watch it increase with more and more people. But everyone needs to step back and see that people have the ability to live there own lives. We are not here to judge. We all have a choice to shop at Costco and we have a choice to interact with Ben or not. So please stop using this as a platform of hate. Let relationships grow and become what God intended them. Stay away from Ben, be his friend, it doesn’t matter. Let the man live his life with whom he chooses and for whom chooses him. Let him raise his daughter. Let him retire a Costco employee living the best life he can.

• 2
      Dec 12, 2019

@hereff definitely one of the best comments on this thread. as a friend if ben, cut the guy some slack. he finally found a women with her own flaws and faults that can look past his and see a real future of love. they are a match and with both of their indiscretions they can love each other for who they are. he may cheat, hell she may cheat on him with me. but let them live their own personal lives. this board is ridiculous. stop the hate and let us all live our lives and have fun.

Dec 13, 2019

@208MagicTeam May cheat on him with you?? Lol ok...ego much?

Dec 12, 2019

So let me get this right. We have a Costco employee who sleeps with married women and breaks their hearts. He falls in love with a women who has been cheating on her husbands and even slept with her owns sister’s ex-husband. Why are we not celebrating the union of these two people? Why would we not want them to live happily ever after? Why wouldn’t we wanted a insecure cheating whore and a low life white trash loser fade off into the sunset. It seems like the perfect match that this thread should be completely supportive. I personally wish Ben & Penny absolute happiness! God Bless both of you for finding each other.

Dec 12, 2019

So let me get this right>>>We have a Costco employee who sleeps with married women and breaks their hearts. He falls in love with a women who has been cheating on her husbands and even slept with her own sister's ex-husband. Why are we not celebrating the union of these two people? Why would we not want them to live happily every after? Why wouldn't we wanted an insecure cheating whore and a low life white trash loser fade off into the sunset? It seems like a perfect match that this thread should completely support. I personally wish Ben & Penny absolute happiness. God Bless both of you for finding each other.

@Pink9 Reply

• V
      Dec 12, 2019

At the end of the day, we live in a capitalist economy. If those of us who are really opposed to Ben and want Costco to pay attention, quit shopping at the twin falls Costco. If Costco becomes less profitable because of this man they employee, THATS when they’ll start paying attention. But all of you who complain about Ben, but still shop and spend your dollars at Costco...yer wasting your time. Costco cares more about their bottom line and the profit their business brings in than than one random sub-managementemployee. Speak with your debit cards ladies and gentlemen.

Dec 13, 2019

Out with my girls and good old Ben O comes up. We got on the board and wow what a guy. Tell Penny I was with Ben on July 20th this summer. I was out for my Girlfriend’s birthday. So I know the exact date. So if she is telling people she was staying with him every night she is also lying. It isn’t the first time I was with him. So she can check her calendar and see why she wasn’t with him and know that I was with him on that date. He isn’t faithful to any one women. Especially when you look like his mother!!!

Dec 13, 2019

@SaveTheWorld So we’re sitting together. What are chances we were both with Ben O during July. At least we can laugh about it now. We are pathetic fools. We have girl power now. What a board, NmBen O is loving this attention. I was with Ben on July 10th and 11th. Penny should be out with girls. We could just look at calendar. She is a little older than us but we are fun. How was she with him every night. Where was she on the 10th, 11th and 20th?

Dec 13, 2019

@OneOfTheGirls Penny, by the way since you think we are all lying about Ben. Ask Ben where he was on July 20th? Ask him about the Pool at the YMCA with Channing. You think we are all lying and he is telling the truth. Come on GIRL!!!

Dec 13, 2019

@OneOfTheGirls Wasn’t Ben at the garth Brooks concert July 20 in boise?

@Judy2345 not during the day πŸ˜‚ Ask about YMCA

Dec 13, 2019

@OneOfTheGirls What does your comment even mean? You saw him at the ymca? You went home with him afterwards and slept with him? Everyone here on this board is being so vague, you’re probably all lying and making up stories which is only going to help bens case.

Dec 13, 2019

@SaveTheWorld Haha penny does kinda look like his mom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ creepy...

Dec 14, 2019

@DesphousewivesofTF if anyone can read this board and think any woman or friend can stand up for him and the all stories are made up- they have serious issues. yes, we went to his home and we slept together end of story. No laws broken just two consenting adults. This board brought two girls together that slept with Ben in back to back weeks. I just feel sorry for Penny thinking she is special. Everyone can believe we are all lying. Ask Ben if he was at YMCA with his daughter on July 20th and how and why I would know that. This board makes me realize women who stay and friends of him are pathetic people in our community.

Dec 13, 2019

You guys, this board doesn’t let you delete messages. Ever. It’s impossible. Ben’s daughter is inevitably going to see this whole thread someday. Please stop. If you have any compassion whatsoever to a little girl who can’t help what family she was born into. Please stop. It’s unfair to her.

• Q
      Dec 13, 2019

@pleasestop999 what is on this board that would adversely effect his daughter? her dad sleeps with women. his daughter can read about her dad from the arson and get more than what in these comments. board doesn't effect her, but the values and living environment that she is in may.

Dec 13, 2019

Just to make sure everyone in our community is aware, Penny is lined with Krystal Lee and the Kelsey Berreth murder. Her and her friends like Michelle Stein were close friends of Krystal who assisted Patrick Frazee in the murder. Penny and her friends were close enough to Krystal. Michelle was on CBS News discussing her relationship with Krystal. I believe they worked with Krystal at Hospital and hung out after work as close friends. So not only is Ben's lifestyle not good for his daughter, we would have to question the daughter's new step-mother.

Dec 13, 2019

@Snow11 Really?? Can you give more details? I’ve never even heard of this murder. Has it been on the news?

@DesphousewivesofTF Google?!?

Dec 13, 2019

Heard about this board at a work Christmas party last night. Gave us all a good laugh we sat around reading these posts. But seriously why is anyone at all surprised that Ben sleeps around? Those of us who knew him in high school, don’t you guys remember when he and his buddies had a competition for who could sleep with the most girls before graduation? Ben won. I played baseball with him junior and senior year and would always hear him talking about the girls he screwed on the busses to our games. He’s always slept around and been with loads and loads of women. This is old news for all of us who have grown up with him. He’ll probably be 60 years old doing the same. You girls just need to wisen up with who you spread your legs for πŸ˜‚ ...and probably need to go get tested too.

Dec 13, 2019

I hate that Todd is getting portrayed as a criminal on this board. Todd is a good, kind and decent man. And not just a good man, he is a great man.

He was building a company from the ground up when his wife betrayed him with a man who takes pleasure in preying on vulnerable women and destroying their families.

Ben knows how to recognize the vulnerability of so many married women and then he takes advantage of it. He has done this to over 100 married women. It’s his game and he knows how to play it so well. I know this doesn’t justify anyone’s actions, but it’s important to point out that this is something Ben has mastered and he is very good at getting women to feel important, and then manipulates them into thinking there’s a future with him so he can get in bed with them.

When Angela betrayed her husband, she didn’t just break him...she completely shattered him. She never would have stayed with him if she thought he was a threat to her or her children. He is not a violent man in any way. The arson was a crime of passion.

Angela stayed with Todd after the fire because everything about him is good. He was shattered when he saw she was with Ben again and realized the affair was still going on (he had already gone to bens house on two different occasions in the past two years and spoke with him calmly and rationally and told/asked Ben to leave his wife alone).

Todd is an incredible father who loves his children more than anything in the world. He was a huge asset to the community. His business supported over 20 employees and their families. And it’s heartbreaking to know he won’t be home with his family for the next two years, won’t be able to watch his kids’ sporting events, won’t be able to run his business that supports so many good members of our community.

You guys should know that over 100 different people sent in letters to the judge before his sentencing on Todd’s behalf. People who weren’t even asked to send letters because of the love and respect they have for him. That courtroom was filled with people who love and support Todd.

In the year between the fire and Todd’s sentencing, Todd never once tried to confront Ben in any way possible. He even gave up all his guns and his ability to hunt, something he loves so much.

Those of you here on this board who are trying to portray Todd as a criminal couldn’t be further from the truth. Todd is loved and respected by everyone who knows him. He is a good man who made a terrible mistake in a moment of rage and passion.

Dec 13, 2019

This is straight from Desperate Housewives. I can't wait for the next post.

Dec 13, 2019

@LOL69 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ exactly. I’ve gotten in the habit of checking this board every morning just for fun to see what people are saying about BenO.

Dec 13, 2019

And 1 thing is for certain with all these grownass women losing their minds, is he's hung and skilled. [censored].

• Y
      Dec 13, 2019

Ben Olmstead is 100% breaking the law! Apparently, NO ONE does any kind of research. To all of you "Ben Defenders" who are completely uneducated...how about you look up Title 18-6601 Chapter 66-Sex Crimes. In Idaho, adultery has been considered a felony since 1972! The crime is rarely prosecuted, but it remains on the books as a relic of America's long history of regulating sexual activity. Adultery is illegal in 21 other state, but Idaho is one of the few states to classify it as a felony. If all of these women were to choose to come together, they could press charges against Ben. A court system might not listen to one account of adultery...but I guarantee you, they would pay attention to 50-100 plus counts. Ben would have a minimum of 50-100 FELONY counts against him! He could go to prison for a VERY long time...and potentially have to pay a HUGE fine. Now THAT, my friends, would be karma!! Hahaha. #BewareTheMagicTeam

Dec 19, 2019

@youcantfightstupid Well these women were committing adultery too, so there is that. Technically they are also guilty. Secondly, it is not a felony is a class 3 misdemeanor. Just saying, I may have looked into it.

You might have seen also in title 18-6603 any unmarried person who shall have sexual intercourse with an unmarried person of the opposite sex can be convicted and is guilty of fornication. Shall we go after all those people?

Dec 14, 2019

New drinking game for Christmas Parties...7 degrees of separation between you and Ben or Penny. Reading the board during game will even add the the excitement. We are sitting here trying to figure out rules. If we do, we will let you all know. It could be really fun. Plus bonus points if you have slept with either so we can post it.

Public Service Announcement-
    Twin Falls Community

Ben- Numerous Affairs Both Public and Private
    Gina- Affair with Ben
    Angela- Affair with Ben
    Penny- Cheated on Husband, broke up marriage of Coach in San Diego, Slept with Sister’s Ex
    Michelle (Penny’s Friend) Currently In Affair
    Krystal (Penny’s Friend) Relationship with man lead to Murder of baby’s mother
    Melody (Penny’s Sister) Had an affair with Married man
    Joe (Ben’s Brother) Known In Gay Community as Sex Addict
    The Magic Team ( Ben’s Friend Group)- Known womenizers, rude, mean bullies.
    Charlie (Penny’s Ex-Husband)- Bad Temper and all around not good person
    Dr Mckain- known you have multiple women
    At Least 12 Women on this Board- Slept with Ben

What is wrong with our small town? Please ask for forgiveness tomorrow.

...

YMCA

@July20YMCA Ummm you’re fat πŸ˜‚ no way ben would sleep with you

Dec 16, 2019

@July20YMCA So Penny must of got off board. She messaged me and @TFBruin about specific dates we were with Ben. We both gave them to her and now there is this picture. She must be really in love with him and I promise it isn't because of the sex.πŸ˜‚

• 2
      Dec 16, 2019

@kao81 Neither Ben or Penny need to be on this board. All of these comments are just an attempt to ruin a great man who likes to have fun. Yes he has been with a lot of women. Obviously, Penny knows what she is doing. Plus your were one of them that slept with him. Come down and party with us and we will show you a good time if you didn't enjoy it the first time.

Dec 15, 2019

i am not the one that posted that picture to facebook. Hence the picture is of it on a computer screen. i posted it to validate an earlier comment about Ben being at the YMCA on that date.
    not sure why you had to get so offensive about the person that did post it.

Dec 19, 2019

@July20YMCA Your an idiot. Posting a picture of a child to prove Ben was at the YMCA!!! Anyone can post a pic say they are at YMCA and tag a friend in the pic. If you want to prove he was there then post a picture of him in front of YMCA sign! This post is exactly why this board has no credibility. You really should remove the picture of her. You truly are a piece of [censored] putting yourself being right over the well-being of a child.

Dec 16, 2019

I know most of you on this board have a dislike and vendetta against Ben. Friends and family know that he has made some questionable decisions during his past, but we know in our hearts he is a genuine good person and father. We have a growing concern about his relationship with Penny. I was told this weekend that Penny has been lying to him and continues to lie to him today. She was/is having a long distance relationship with her ex-boyfriend from high school and Ben at the same time. I was told that she is struggling with her life because she can't sleep and living a lie with Ben is literally killing her. She is so in love with her ex and can't believe she lost him. I was told, "she ruined the greatest thing that she will ever had in her life." She has told Ben that is was never anything serious and that the ex wouldn't leave his wife. She still maintains that they weren't together at all in last 10 months. Then, I was told her ex was leaving his wife but Penny was afraid to move to California and that caused friction in their relationship. She has told Ben it ended at the beginning of the year, when it is still continuing today. We are all worried about Ben. I know most of you don't care for him, but he is trying to change. Don't let Penny lie and cheat on Ben. I was told her sister, daughters and friends know the truth. I was told ask "Denise" she knows the truth. They won't tell Ben for fear that Penny will get upset at them. If you know she is not totally invested in him, please let his Brother, Joe, Chance, friends, family or even the board know. A lot more people are on this board than you are aware of. We can't let her keep leading him on when he is trying to change for Channing.

Dec 16, 2019

@countrylife20 Feel free to direct message me as well.

Dec 16, 2019

Let us get this all out in the open. People are quick to judge Ben and his indiscretions, but Penny has her own lies and deceit. Yes, she is completely devastated that the San Diego coach (Robby) ended his relationship with her because of Ben. Robby was completely blindsided by her relationship with Ben. He was going to upend his entire life and career because of his love for Penny. Her relationship with Ben made him rethink what he was doing and he told Penny they were through. He did call Ben at Costco, because he felt Ben needed know the truth. Problem is Penny is a pathological liar who has convinced Ben that the relationship with Robby was nothing. When in fact, she will never get over it, as she has said; he is her “true love”. She literally spoke with Robby every day for over a year, hooked up with him several times, and planned a future together. All the while, she was with Ben. Penny was very upset that Robby would call Ben and screwed up her secret life. Trust me Penny's close friends, hospital employees, family and daughters know how she feels about Robby and Ben. I do believe Penny is trying to make it work with Ben since Robby seems to have moved on. As others of said, she does not want to be alone.

Dec 18, 2019

@ThePinkTeam Can you give me contact information for this Robby guy? I want to reach out and find out exactly the truth. What Penny is telling Ben obviously isn't the truth. Ben deserves the truth.

Dec 17, 2019

A good friend of mine told me about this board and I am absolutely disgusted. Once @PPP23 made the list of women I knew I had to come forward. I met Ben at the gym and totally feel played. He helped me on the squat rack which I was grateful for at the time then about two months later I let Ben "finish" in me which I realize was a huge mistake. I feel like I was just a piece of meat and there is no amount of prayer that will clean that up. Even worse since reading about the number of people I decided to go in and get tested. I want everyone to know that I tested positive for HPV which is devastating. I know it isn't the same as being HIV positive but it is still a disease.

Dec 18, 2019

@AnonymousAmy1984 This is exactly the posts that continue to defame my buddy Ben. All you loose women comment with these stories that have no real substance. My bro had sex with you. Get over it. Why is here and telling the world help you in anyway. Especially with no credibility. At the Gym, at the YMCA, at Costco #TheMagicTeam is everywhere. Keep doing your thing!

Dec 18, 2019

@AnonymousAmy1984 Ummm Ben doesn’t workout at a gym. Another false story on this board.