Costco Wholesale Corporationcostco specialty kiosk

A Jul 16, 2018 Review updated:

During my recent visit to my nearby Costco, I noticed Solar Panel Brochures on my way out. I decided to look into it and had a lady call me back from the 800 number on the brochure. Her demeanor was not welcoming nor personable. She was standoffish and was not helpful. I am surprised Costco allows this. This is unacceptable and Costco really needs to consider who they are partnering with.

• I
      Jul 24, 2018

I have a similar situation. I went Costco to get my Verizon Wireless phone from their kiosk. I waited for a while until this one gentleman helped me. I believe his name is Joshua. His employee number is 129629. While he was handling my paperwork, one lady has been interrupting asking questions. So that makes it even longer for him to finish my transaction. I told him to finish mine first and help the other lady later as I was in a hurry. He continues to answer the lady's questions. Finally she finished my transaction I went ahead and paid for the phone and have to come back to finalize everything. He went ahead an hide my phone and to wait for my turn. He just helped me why can't he finished mine so I can leave. What kind of service is this? I was so annoyed and cancelled the sale. I didn't care if am almost finish with the transaction, I just don't like the way they handle their business. I am so upset at their service. I have 5 phones with Verizon and I am in the process of moving with AT&T. THIS EMPLOYEE IS THE WORSE! PLEASE DONT GO TO THIS COSTCO KIOSK IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA.

• I
      Jul 24, 2018

STAY AWAY FROM COSTCO WIRELESS KIOSK IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA. DO NOT DEAL WITH EMPLOYEE NUMBER 129629, I THINK HIS NAME IS JOSHUA.