Coricraft — faulty leather lounge suite. receiving no feedback.
I bought a R33000.00 leather lounge suite at Coricraft Witbank in December 2016 and it was delivered during January 2017. My first concern was that the seats were very hard and not the same quality as the sample in the store. I was told that the seats would 'sit in' after a while. This never happened and it is an extremely uncomfortable seat to sit on. The frame of both seats also make a creaking sound when you sit down which makes me query the stability of the suite.
I have lodged complaints at three different intervals the first one being about two months ago and still have not received any feedback.
I find this very disturbing and am very dissatisfied with the service.
More Coricraft Complaints & Reviews
- Coricraft - I will never ever use coricraft again 
- Coricraft - mattress
- Coricraft - avoid buying from coricraft at all costs! 
- Coricraft - product not performing as indicated
- Coricraft - scam 
- Coricraft Group - damaged couch
- Coricraft Group - couch
- Coricraft - quality of couches and dining room chairs
- Coricraft Group - 2seater titanic couch
- Bookshelves - bad customer service and product