Cooking Club of America / Scout.comlifetime membership

C

I purchased a lifetime membership several years ago. I have a lifetime membership apron with my name on it, a couple of cook books, and some magazines that I cherish. I was a product tester for many years. I haven't heard a word from the Club for quite a while. I check online and see they have sold out to Scout without notifying any of their members! Now Scout is selling out as well! So much for "Lifetime Memberships" and your promises ! You have broken your contracts with us, your consumers, and should pay back the monies we have ALL paid you!! You would have collection agencies on us like fleas on a dog if any of us owed you $20! How DARE You do this to us!

• Updated by Colleen Louderback Sproul · Jul 03, 2017

None of the "current" contact phone numbers you have listed work - no one answers or they are disconnected. I have not received one magazine from you in several years or one product to test either. I attempted to contact you through your messaging service on Face Book (Scout Cooking Club) but have not received an answer in over a week.

Cheryl L. Jan 14, 2021

life member since 1992. there has got to be a way to contact someone associated with company.

Cheryl L. Jan 14, 2021

I am a lifetime member for almost 28 years. I have not recieved any club info, newsletter. nor have ever been chosen to test any products what did my becoming a lifetime member get me?

• Gr
    grams cooking Aug 19, 2020

i haven't contacted or heard from C.C.A., did they sell out to another company? what is the other companies name? Do they honor and accept C.C.A. life time members? thanks, Anna

• Di
    diannerae Sep 14, 2019

Life since 2001 and nothing since then. Pans are not that good. Could have bought a better set for less. Don't get scammed by these people

mawmaw3 May 10, 2019

im another one that was gotten by these scammers. Pay for this "nice" cookwear set and become a lifetime member, well i moved so thought that was the reason I no longer received anything. I hope they got caught before selling out to whoever and hope they dont start another company and do the same thing