Continental Financerediculous cs & fraud

D

I applied for this card to establish credit. Even though they had these rediculous fees I was willing to start somewhere.

I call the number to activate the card and spoke with the CS rep. She immediately asked me for my banking information to my checking account so they can "go ahead and start reporting my credit to the credit bureau". Whatever! I told her I dont think so. I told her if I couldnt mail in my payment on the due date I dont want the card. She put me on hold and after two minutes she hung up on me. Never in my life have I ever been treated so poorly. I call the CS # on the bill and you cant speak with no one. I called the activation line back and took the option to cancel the card.

Right when you think you heard it all there is always something else out there to suprise you.