Continental Finance Companysettlement and no luck with csc

After falling behind in my payments and after closing my account back in March I have been getting charged late fees and when I stated numerous times to there customer service reps they informed me that they could not offer me a pay off amount and that I need to continue making my payments as normal. They only thing that matters to me right now is getting the settlement amount so that I can go ahead and start making payments to get this done and over with. I hope that you can help me.

jason metcalf May 27, 2008

Got a bill for a card I received, please don not allow the people to get you like they have alot of people