Consumers Energyon-line bill pay

L

Here is a copy of an email sent to Consumers Energy on 11/8/08 at 0845 MST:

We've moved from Michigan to Idaho, unfortunately we still own a home in Michigan, so we still have to deal with your incompetence. It's nearly impossible to contact you over the phone, and the last e-mail I sent took more than a week to get a response . . .that unfortunately had nothing to do with the question I was asking.

While we lived in Michigan, we paid our bill on-line--shortly after we moved to Idaho apparently you changed the system--we changed bank accounts, too. I have tried three time to sign up for automatic withdrawal from our Idaho bank account (the Michigan account is now closed), and each time the website tells me that I'm signed up and the next withdrawal will be on "such and such" date--that date comes and goes and no withdrawal happens. I have updated my email address with you, as well as my home address, but the only correspondence I have received is one bill (for $38) that was sent to collections.

Long story short: we're sending you a paper check via snail mail today for the $122 we currently owe you. Please start sending us a paper bill each month, as I have completely lost confidence in your website--it's full of pretty things to click on, but apparently nothing actually happens. Here, again, is my new postal address: Deleted

Also, an e-mail explaining what is wrong with your system would be appreciated (unexpected, but appreciated).

Hoping to be completely finished with Consumers Energy in the near future,
Larry Evans

• Et
    etta walker Dec 04, 2008

why is my bill252 this mo. and72 last mo. what differenc would being on the budget plan make? we are senios and on low income and much medical. is there any help? is there not another co. delivered by consumers that has cheaper rates?