Consumer Portfolio Services — Unprofessional Phone etiquette
I am tired of harassing phone calls and when I follow through with what I say I will do, they still call me and are very unprofessional by telling me they are going to do this or that and even when I explain I didn't have a specific person's extension to leave my confirmation number for the payment I made and that I left it with a certain person whos extention I did have and they can check with that person, Frank proceeded to tell me I better call him back before 5pm today with the confirmation number that he wasn't checking with Linda and then he hung up on me. I proceeded to call Frank back at extension 5830 and tell him he was not to hang up on me and I wanted to talk to his supervisor. When I was connected to the supervisor, of course, whatelse I got a voice mail and it has been an hour and fifteen minutes ago I left my information and phone number and no call from the supervisor yet. With things the way they are in the economy, I have made every effort to make the payments I make arrangements to make when I say I will and CPS needs to learn how to handle their customers with dignity and compassion, not everyone makes the type money they make and we are doing the best we can. Just be more professional and talk to people like they are someone and not try to belittle them because they are behind on a payment and having a hard time to catch up. We the (customer) are people too.
More Consumer Portfolio Services Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harassing calls at work!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Illegal collection tactics
- Consumer Portfolio Services - They do not know what they are doing!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Daily Harrassment and Threats!
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. - Bad auto loan
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harrassment and involving my children
- Consumer Portfolio Service - rude/harrasing phone calls
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Phone calls and Late fees
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Unauthorized payments taken
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Poor Customer Service