Consumer Portfolio Services — Illegal collection tactics
To those of you that are currently being harassed by Consumer Portfolio Services please read this post. My wife and I took out a loan with this company two years ago and we have just tolerated the harassment that this company puts forth up until a couple a weeks ago. From the continuous calls at home/cell/work. To contacting people that aren't listed as our references over and over again after being told not to. Just a couple of weeks ago they contacted my neighbor and gave out our personal information. We have received Fed Ex letters demanding payment in full or they will come and get our vehicle. Come to find out what this company is doing is illegal and you can fight back. The key is recording conversations when speaking with someone from CPS, and having individuals whom you know are being contacted to record there calls or save there voice mails they are receiving. Trust me they will say something that is illegal! We have since filed a lawsuit against CPS and the calls stopped immediately and now we are going after them for money now!!! This company needs to be stopped. Please don't feel like you have no where to turn cause that is what my wife and I thought, but what they are doing is illegal and each and every case needs to be brought forth. Just go to Google and input "illegal collection tactics" and you will be well on our way to putting it right back in there face. I hope everyone that is being harassed by this company gets to read this and takes action on them cause I know how it feels!!! These are the rudest and most uneducated people I have ever dealt with.
More Consumer Portfolio Services Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harassing calls at work!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - They do not know what they are doing!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Daily Harrassment and Threats!
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. - Bad auto loan
- Consumer Portfolio Services Inc - Terrible service!
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harrassment and involving my children
- Consumer Portfolio Service - rude/harrasing phone calls
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Phone calls and Late fees
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Unauthorized payments taken
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Poor Customer Service