Consumer Cellular — AARP
I have been a member of AARP for years, thinking they had the best interests of seniors, I enrolled in Consumer Cellular due to their reviews and ad's, What a mistake, worst phone services ever. I live two miles from a cell tower, phone would not work in the house, had to go out in the back yard to talk, during the winter, cold wind and snow, during my wifes cancer treatments, talking to doctors, what a nightmare. Talked to customer service four times without results, they said it was because of my metal roof, I finally bought a new I-phone through them thinking that was the problem, no difference. Cancelled my service and went to walmart and got straight talk with unlimited everything for a cheaper price, wow what a great service, everything works perfectly anywhere I go including in my home. As far as AARP, I will not renew my subscription again due to the fact that they are just another gimmick to ripe off seniors. Just my opinion.
More Consumer Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Cellular - Beware
- Consumer Cellular - Outraged me
- Consumer Cellular - Scammers paradise
- Consumer Cellular - Lousy phone, unfair billing and payment not yet returned
- Consumer Cellular - Charge for phone service before the phone is activated
- Consumer Cellular - being told my usage is 50 minutes when it is only 11 minutes at most this billing cycle.
- Consumer Cellular - my calls keep getting dropped.
- Consumer Cellular - cell phone
- Consumer Cellular - Claims of payments not received, phone service terminated.
- Consumer Cellular - fraudulent and shoddy service