The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Conns — warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
i purchased a 3 piece living room set from conns last november. they have repaired the love seat once and the couch twice. they are suppose to give me a new couch. that was over a month ago. i have called repeatedly and am told they are waiting on the ok from ashley manufactor. i even called ashleys and they said that conns didn't need their approvalyet when i call conns they tell me i do and my service call is in the system. i have been dealing with the couch issue since july. they had picked up my couch for repair and lost it for over a month. i have been to corporate head quaters, call the service line more times that i can count, met with the resolution team. what do i do next?
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment
- Conns - scam and cheating
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems!
- Conn&s - harassmnent
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account
- Conn's - store wants to sell me a open box used item for full price
- Conns - Parts / Service Dept - frigidaire upright freezer
- conn's fedder ac - service failure
- Conn's Home Plus - Refrigerator
- Conns - bad service