Conn's Appliances — conn's customer service
After spending A LOT of money at Conn's this past weekend for all new appliances i have had the worst experience ever regarding delivery and installation. For starters the sales associate misinformed me on the charge for delivery and installation. Upon arrival of the delivey i was informed there was no installation with my order. I called the store manager, Ken, and after being kind of rude he decided he would make things right and waive the installation fee due to the fact that his sales associate had made a mistake. Bad news...he couldn't do the install until the following day. I agreed to wait til the following day. No phone call or install guy on the folowing day!!! i called the store Ken was not available but the manager on duty informed me Ken did not do the paperwork for my install. THANK'S KEN!!! The manager on duty gladly took care of things but...bad news...again...no install til the following day.
I called corporate they said i had to wait til the following day because these situations are between the managers and their wharehouse guys.
Thanks for nothing Conn's! Neddless to say i will not be shopping there again! Truly the crappiest customer service i have ever received
More Conn's Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment
- Conns - scam and cheating
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems!
- Conn&s - harassmnent
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account
- Conn's - store wants to sell me a open box used item for full price
- Conns - Parts / Service Dept - frigidaire upright freezer
- conn's fedder ac - service failure
- Conn's Home Plus - Refrigerator
- Conns - bad service