[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Savemoney came out of my account without permission

C Oct 22, 2018 Review updated:

Today came out from mya account 15 libras without my permissions from complete savings comoany or whatever i like my koney back the name of the company is www.completesavings.co.uk, this never happen again i never dis any savings account i try to put any email of mine and say is not registered, im very upset with this if nothing change i will proceed to my lawyer

money came out of my account without permission
money came out of my account without permission

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Nov 02, 2018

Hello Claudia:

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but we currently cannot confirm your Complete Savings membership record. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact our customer service centre so that we can identify your membership record and assist you.

You can contact our customer service centre at [email protected] or on our free phone number (within the UK), 0800 389 6960. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,