Menu
2Checkout.com company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

43 complaints
23 resolved 20 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by 2Checkout.com customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 2Checkout.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T

2Checkout.com - Price gouges!!

This theft is a store front for other companies. They offer the consumer no value add. Their prices are way more than the original vendor. I purchased software from these thieves thinking they were the oem as their wording is close (they copy the oem verbiage) for $49.95. It turns out the original vendor sells the same product for $20. Don’t use these idiot thieves. Go directly to the manufacturer

Desired outcome: I’d like a refund on the difference!

7:12 pm

2Checkout.com - 2CoCom.malwarebyte

I did not sign up for this Malwarebytes and it was charged to my bank acct.

12/01/2021 DEBIT 5818 2COCOM*MALWAREBY GA Alpharetta 2COCOM*MALWAREBYTE $ -41.87 12/04/2021

How can I resolve this and get my money back? I tried looking up
the company but no luck. This is such a scam or I've been hacked.
I did not receive an email or anything from them when I went to check
my bank account I noticed this charge.

DJ IIJIMA
[email protected]

C
6:15 pm

2Checkout.com - A item I was charged through Paypal

I was charged for $42.79 on Sept. 7, 2021 form my bank supposely through my debit card. I have not made any purchases through paypal for sometime (a least a year or more). The charge was made to your company on Sept. 6, 2021 I would appreciate a refund for this charge that I did not make. I have contacted Paypal and disputed this charge and they said I had authorized it, which I did not. They had a transaction ID as: 4MD73607ME2555700.

Please review this and refund my money.

Carylon S. Jones
[email protected]

D
11:57 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On August 21, 2021 I made a purchase from Wondershare.com. I've been trying to contact this company buy email, phone (650) 963 - 5701, AI customer service and they've only responded to one. I bought and annual subscription and it is full of technical issues. I cancelled my subscription and emailed them, no response. Tried their customer service website...

G
10:58 am

2Checkout.com - credit card charge(2co.com*rev03/24_v)

i check my bank account and found a charge i did not recognize, i emailed them got no response, there was no email showing i made this purchase(cost on my credit card is $15.87).
my email is [email protected], name gordon gellner
it says bitdefender of which i do not use, program i do use is norton. so do i contact my bank and make sure they don't with draw any more payments?

10:25 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I legitimately applied or registered an account for 2sell account with legit documents and everything they said to adjust on my website, I did everything for nothing. After getting sales over $500 they suddenly closed my account for no reason to take my money and use for their own good within a pandemic. I was ridiculously scammed. I registered and they...

D
11:51 am

2Checkout.com - Unauthorized credit card charge on my visa

Jd james douglas:

2co.com are scammers. They charged my credit card $103.99 cnd on august 18, 2020, claiming it was fir manwarebytes 1310. This is double the annual charge. In addition, they nailed me for the same amount on august 19, 2019, the same charge. This company shows as 2co.com* malwarebytes 1028amsterdam when billed last year.

V
5:26 pm

2Checkout.com - Premium laser engraving machine

9/19/18 I ordered a Premium Laser Engraving Machine #5175847190617 (order 1263) and received confirmation on order 80635099 on 9/19/18 from 2 check and Ninjanext. On the paperwork sent in my email, there was no tracking number listed. I contacted Ninjanet an 2checkout 11/16/18. 2Checkout said they were only responsible for the paymenbt and to contact the company. I have been trying to contact Ninjanet for the last year, with no response and now my emails come back undeliverable. I need to resolve this! I want my product or a refund. Please assist me. Valerie Young; [email protected] Thank you

G
7:34 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

15/06/2019 I purchased Malware Killer from IOLO. downloaded product to be told already installed in better version. The program existing will not operate on the activation key I have . This means two purchases of product neither of which work and NO response from IOLO can be gained. I have tried various method to resolve this direct but either portal page...

A
10:23 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company whom I have never heard of placed a charge of $399.99 on my credit card. I have never heart of this company and called to get an immediate refund. How they got my card info/ I do not know. They had an address on file I have never heart of. I immediately contacted my bank to revers3 the charge. I do not know who these people are, nor what they...

U
8:20 am

2Checkout.com - a/c fan

I ordered an A/C fan for my elderly parents in Germany during a heatwave. they never received the item. I was asking for my money back and was told that the shipment was supposed to come from a third party and they consider their part in the transaction done. I did escalate the case to pay pal and hopefully get it resolved. Do NOT order from this company.

L
12:17 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered Parrot Training Book over a month ago, July 10, 2018. The amount of $20.15 has been debited from my account, it is August 24th, and I have not received the book. Have called 2Checkout several times, even got on chat with whom I assume is the guy in charge, left a call-back number...but so far...NO ACTION. Expect a refund as soon as possible.

J
4:34 pm
2Checkout.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

2Checkout.com - they are keeping the money from my sales!!

I have a #2checkout payment gateway in my store and, since at least 3 months ago, I overcame their $300 limit of sales and was eligible to receive my first wire transfer. Actually, I sold more than the double of this limit.
But so far, they didn't transferred a single dollar to me.

During the last 2 months, I've tried to have some explanation from 2checkout side, without any success. Seriously: I didn't receive a single line from 2checkout about why I can't have my money, my emails are just remaining without any answers. I don't know who I can talk with regarding my case, I'm loosing the hopes to have my money. Do I need to seek for legal help? Who I should talk with in this case? Or should I call the cops to have their attention? I'm in Brazil and #2chekout doesn't have a established office here. Any help would be appreciate, please. Thanks!

3:41 am

2Checkout.com - 2checkout a fraud company

Hi,

I have a account with 2checkout and its a very big fraud company, i had received around 60000 inr payment and according to them they have made the payment to my back account but i have not received any funds in my account, for this issue i emailed them with my bank statement but they dont reply me back and dont pick my calls for status.

From past 3 months i am waiting for the payment and these guys don't reply not through email or calls.

So please use a trusted resource for online international payment but not 2checkout.

7:28 am

2Checkout.com - Seller account

I had a 2checkout account and had used it for several months with a good average sale. However, 2checkout suddenly closed my account without telling me the actual reason. I had asked from them again and again but they did not respond me well and refused to tell me the actual reason stating that “we can’t disclose anything”. However, after that they told me that they will review my account after 180 days. Now as soon as 180 days are completed yesterday, they told me that they will again review my account after another 180 days. What the hell is this? Not any other payment processor does like this. Other payment processors have clear policies and even they will never close seller account without a solid reason but 2checkout can close your account without any reason and can hold your payment for a long time. Even 2checkout does not have any clear policies for their sellers like me; the payment was held for 180 days and now held again for another 180 days. 2checkout has failed to fulfill its promise and I will for sure advise others that never ever trust on 2checkout because your money will never be safe with it and you will get no response if your payment is on hold.

2 comments
T
Aug 18, 2020 1:07 am

What happened with your case?

Did you receive the money eventually?
Did this site actually helped you solve thr issue?
Was there a reason to hold the money fkr an entire year?

This company is disgusting.
They closed me account just yesterday aswell.

12:54 pm

2Checkout.com - Merchant services

Never ever trust on 2checkout. They dont have clear policies and their behavior with merchants is really negative and non-cooperating. I had 2checkout account but they close without any reason. After that, my payment was to be released this week after 180 days completed but they again emailed me and said that payment is held for another 180 days. What the hell is this? They even did not tell me any reason behind this. 2Checkout is totally fraud. Other payment processors release your payment till the due date but 2checkout just keeps block your payment for its own business benefits so never ever trust on 2checkout.

J
3:46 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have collected payments from my customers of about $1600+ and all of a sudden they just closed my account without payouts ! They are holding my Money for almost a month and all of sudden they are telling me that my account is closed it'll take 1 year the funds to be released ! Are they kidding ! Those funds are paid to me via my clients through them. They...

S
1:52 pm

2Checkout.com - Service complaint

Hello Everyone, Whoever is reading this please be aware that 2CO is cheating all of us. I request and urge do not use this company for your payment gateway solution.

We are in service industries, since we all know we strive maximum to give 100% service and great customer satisfaction to customers.

Many will agree sometimes we fail by just 0.01% which can always be compensated and worked around. 2.CO doesnt investigate nor ask for any details and they simply give out the money to customers, and now my account is in negative status.

When we spoke to customer directly he never got the money, but 2 CO has taken our money and asking to update the payment details.

Its caution alarm to all the people out their never ever use their service.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

2checkout.com took my money, didn't provide the online service paid for on http://www.emoment.net, won't refund my money. Paypal will not refund the money either stating online virtual service. Then paypal should not accept or take payments for online services if they aren't going to protect the consumer. -$10.00 USD 2/12/2015 15:51 PST 2Checkout.com [email protected] Invoice ID: 205507011257

10:19 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I should have searched complaints before using them!!! Bad bad bad company First realize, I could be sitting here writing a positive review as an employee of the company. Businesses Do that sort of thing all the time to push bad reviews down the list or dilute poor reviews. We live in a “high tech computer age”. 2checkout.com is not able to credit my bank...

2Checkout.com contacts