Having problems with 2Checkout.com?

2Checkout.com Customer Service Contacts

1877 294 0273 (Customer Service)
+1 866 756 2075 (Merchant & Sales Support)
+1 614 921 2450 (International)
+1 614 921 2449 (Head Office)
855 Grandview Avenue, Suite 110
Columbus, Ohio
Ireland
5th Floor, Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland

Hong Kong
36/F., Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 2Checkout.com Customer Service. Initial 2Checkout.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 2Checkout.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 2Checkout.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 2Checkout.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

2Checkout.com Complaints & Reviews

Nov 11, 2020

2Checkout.com — Scammers!!! Took over $500 of my legit transactions

I legitimately applied or registered an account for 2sell account with legit documents and everything they...

2CO.comUnauthorized credit card charge on my visa

Jd james douglas:

2co.com are scammers. They charged my credit card $103.99 cnd on august 18, 2020, claiming it was fir manwarebytes 1310. This is double the annual charge. In addition, they nailed me for the same amount on august 19, 2019, the same charge. This company shows as 2co.com* malwarebytes 1028amsterdam when billed last year.

• 2Checkout.com's response · Sep 24, 2020

Hi, James! We appreciate you taking the time to review our services and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Could you please send us via email, at [email protected], more details about the order? We'll gladly assist you in sorting this out! Looking forward to hearing from you!

2Checkout.comPremium laser engraving machine

9/19/18 I ordered a Premium Laser Engraving Machine #[protected] (order 1263) and received confirmation on order [protected] on 9/19/18 from 2 check and Ninjanext. On the paperwork sent in my email, there was no tracking number listed. I contacted Ninjanet an 2checkout 11/16/18. 2Checkout said they were only responsible for the paymenbt and to contact the company. I have been trying to contact Ninjanet for the last year, with no response and now my emails come back undeliverable. I need to resolve this! I want my product or a refund. Please assist me. Valerie Young; [protected]@hotmail.com. Thank you

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Valerie! We appreciate you taking the time to review our services and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Jun 15, 2019

2Checkout.com — Malware killer

15/06/2019 I purchased Malware Killer from IOLO. downloaded product to be told already installed in better...

Jan 27, 2019

2Checkout.com — Fraud

This company whom I have never heard of placed a charge of $399.99 on my credit card. I have never heart of...

2Checkout.coma/c fan

I ordered an A/C fan for my elderly parents in Germany during a heatwave. they never received the item. I was asking for my money back and was told that the shipment was supposed to come from a third party and they consider their part in the transaction done. I did escalate the case to pay pal and hopefully get it resolved. Do NOT order from this company.

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Ute! Thanks for your honest feedback. We are very sorry if we have caused you any inconvenience. We can assure you that we are taking the satisfaction of our customers very seriously and we are sorry if we did not live up to your expectations.

For future requests, please know that we’re always available at [email protected]

2Checkout.com — parrot training book

Ordered Parrot Training Book over a month ago, July 10, 2018. The amount of $20.15 has been debited from my...

2Checkout.comthey are keeping the money from my sales!!

I have a #2checkout payment gateway in my store and, since at least 3 months ago, I overcame their $300 limit of sales and was eligible to receive my first wire transfer. Actually, I sold more than the double of this limit.
        But so far, they didn't transferred a single dollar to me.

During the last 2 months, I've tried to have some explanation from 2checkout side, without any success. Seriously: I didn't receive a single line from 2checkout about why I can't have my money, my emails are just remaining without any answers. I don't know who I can talk with regarding my case, I'm loosing the hopes to have my money. Do I need to seek for legal help? Who I should talk with in this case? Or should I call the cops to have their attention? I'm in Brazil and #2chekout doesn't have a established office here. Any help would be appreciate, please. Thanks!

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Julio! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are very sorry if we have caused you any inconvenience. We can assure you that we are taking the satisfaction of our customers very seriously and we are sorry if we did not live up to your expectations. If you need further assistance, please let us know at [email protected]

2Checkout.com2checkout a fraud company

Hi,

I have a account with 2checkout and its a very big fraud company, i had received around 60000 inr payment and according to them they have made the payment to my back account but i have not received any funds in my account, for this issue i emailed them with my bank statement but they dont reply me back and dont pick my calls for status.

From past 3 months i am waiting for the payment and these guys don't reply not through email or calls.

So please use a trusted resource for online international payment but not 2checkout.

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Rishi! Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our platform and services, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We’re sorry to hear our services didn’t live up to your expectations, but for future requests, please know that we’re always available at [email protected]

2Checkout.com, Inc.Seller account

I had a 2checkout account and had used it for several months with a good average sale. However, 2checkout suddenly closed my account without telling me the actual reason. I had asked from them again and again but they did not respond me well and refused to tell me the actual reason stating that “we can’t disclose anything”. However, after that they told me that they will review my account after 180 days. Now as soon as 180 days are completed yesterday, they told me that they will again review my account after another 180 days. What the hell is this? Not any other payment processor does like this. Other payment processors have clear policies and even they will never close seller account without a solid reason but 2checkout can close your account without any reason and can hold your payment for a long time. Even 2checkout does not have any clear policies for their sellers like me; the payment was held for 180 days and now held again for another 180 days. 2checkout has failed to fulfill its promise and I will for sure advise others that never ever trust on 2checkout because your money will never be safe with it and you will get no response if your payment is on hold.

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Mohsin! Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our platform and services, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please know that there are many factors that are taken into consideration when an account is reviewed. Each one of these factors may, at our sole discretion, warrant the closure of an account. Full policy details regarding account closure are located here: https://www.2checkout.com/legal/.

• Tk
                T K2020 Aug 18, 2020

What happened with your case?

Did you receive the money eventually?
                Did this site actually helped you solve thr issue?
                Was there a reason to hold the money fkr an entire year?

This company is disgusting.
                They closed me account just yesterday aswell.

2Checkout.com, Inc.Merchant services

Never ever trust on 2checkout. They dont have clear policies and their behavior with merchants is really negative and non-cooperating. I had 2checkout account but they close without any reason. After that, my payment was to be released this week after 180 days completed but they again emailed me and said that payment is held for another 180 days. What the hell is this? They even did not tell me any reason behind this. 2Checkout is totally fraud. Other payment processors release your payment till the due date but 2checkout just keeps block your payment for its own business benefits so never ever trust on 2checkout.

• 2Checkout.com's response · Jun 29, 2020

Hello, Muhammad! Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our platform and services, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

2Checkout.com, Inc. — 100% fraud company, don't do business with them ever!

I have collected payments from my customers of about $1600+ and all of a sudden they just closed my account...

2Checkout.com, Inc.Service complaint

Hello Everyone, Whoever is reading this please be aware that 2CO is cheating all of us. I request and urge do not use this company for your payment gateway solution.

We are in service industries, since we all know we strive maximum to give 100% service and great customer satisfaction to customers.

Many will agree sometimes we fail by just 0.01% which can always be compensated and worked around. 2.CO doesnt investigate nor ask for any details and they simply give out the money to customers, and now my account is in negative status.

When we spoke to customer directly he never got the money, but 2 CO has taken our money and asking to update the payment details.

Its caution alarm to all the people out their never ever use their service.

2Checkout.com — Non refund of money

2checkout.com took my money, didn't provide the online service paid for on http://www.emoment.net...

2Checkout.com — No refund

I should have searched complaints before using them!!! Bad bad bad company First realize, I could be sitting...

2Checkout.comDo not make the mistake of signing up with 2checkout, unless you want to suffer like me!

DO NOT make the mistake of signing up with 2checkout, unless you want to suffer like me!

I consider myself a typical internet marketer selling my own digital creations such as ebooks, templates, etc. I have been in business with this company as a vendor for the past 5 years. All of a sudden they make my account inactive and I lose my sales. This they did without any prior warning at all. I discovered this on my own when I found all my order links showing a 'parameter error'! When I inquired, they told me that my website was missing a number of documents such as privacy policy, refund policy etc (which is of course b.s; the link to all policies is right there on my homepage and salespages; maybe the person reviewing my website was a blind man!). I gave them the links to these policies and then they insisted that these links must be right on the order page (How am I supposed to do that? Since 2checkout really offers me a payment link redirect and not an order page). I insisted that these links are indeed ON the salespages from which customers would be ordering my products (in fact, not a single customer has raised an issue about these, in all these 5 years btw!).

When that was over they insisted that my salespages had no 'real marketing' at all. I asked what they mean by 'real marketing' since I indeed do the marketing required to sell my products.

At last they insisted that I give them access details to my customer areas (including membership login areas) so they can take a look around. I refuse this, because not only this would violate the privacy of my customers, I also don't trust them enough for that (ever seen a PayPal staff asking you for any kind of 'password/login information'?). This is the only thing I refused them and due to that they permanently set my account to 'inactive' status first and then to dormant status!

That over, I asked them to close my account and give me the remaining $54 balance I had in my account. 2checkout has a different 'release level' for each payment option they offer, in case you don't know, and if your balance is below that release level, then you won't get the money, no matter how much you beg. They said that:

'The minimum release level for a wire transfer is $300, for Payoneer is $20 and for Air Mail check is $100."

Based on the above, my only option was Payoneer. And on top of that - it is not the 'direct bank transfer' option of Payoneer, mind you (which is what I asked for because it is free but again was refused by 2checkout), but instead the MasterCard option which would actually require me to invest around $25 just to get the card! Didn't make any sense to me to spend $25 to get $54 back, so I decided to leave the balance in my account.

I thought (and requested too) that they would make an exception in case of account closure and send me one last air mail check! But NO! They are not humans at all! They are just working machines without any sense of empathy in them!

I am writing this so others know that they treat their customers like dirt, regardless of how long you are doing business with them! STAY AWAY from them! Even Paypal, as bad as they are, is still much better than 2checkout!

Oh, and did I tell you that they no longer offer services to internet marketers, although they are hardly explicit about this stupid rule! After all, they would tell you everything BUT the truth!

• Yo
                      Younas Habib Jun 28, 2017

Dear 2checkout Risk Team,

First of all please be noted that, it is unfair and completely unacceptable at this point of time when we are finally hopeful to receive our payment from your side. You know that, six months is a long period of time and specially in the case when we have paid our writers and other staff from our own pocket for all the orders that you have kept reserve. Not only this, the sudden closure of account without any prior notice was itself a set back for our business.

There is no solid reason for you to reshedule our payment that was due to be released this month.(If you have, please provide us). We need clear reason (as well as evidence of any complain from any of our clients) so as to justify this rescheduling.

So, we humbly request you to reconsider your decision. It is confusing and annoying because the 2checkout has been using our hard earned money for such a long time period. Try not to force us create a dispute.

Also, please send us the statement so we may know about our total amount and any refund etc.

It would have been much better if you reactivate our account. This would facilitate us and we may bear the amount to be held further.

• Ge
                      Gedget For Games Jul 22, 2015

Stop using 2checkout.

I had a terrible experience with them, they stopped my account so many times. I had some photos posted on instagram and my instagram feed was showing on my website, One of the photos was carrying a trademark's logo (for example: iron man from marvel) . they considered it illegal and they shut down my account. LIKE WTF?I'm not allowed to show that on my website? It's like they own your business... How sad.

• 2c
                      2CO Jun 19, 2013

Hello,
                      Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your Seller account with us. We take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we understand that we have not clearly communicated our requests to you.
                      The log in details that we requested were to confirm the type of products and services that you were selling not to view your customer details, as we value the privacy of your customer records. All the information that is requested for your account / website are routine and required by our upstream providers so that we have a clear understanding of the products and services our Sellers are offering. The immediate disabling of your sales was due to the compliance requirements that were not met per our Terms of Service.
                      We will be releasing the remaining funds in your account on our next payment cycle. For your inconvenience we have waived the wire transfer fee associated with that release.
                      We deeply value your relationship with 2Checkout and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with me at [email protected]
                      Best Regards,
                      Christy Fulton

• Cp
                      cprules Apr 28, 2013

Do NOT use 2checkout.com as your merchant, they can shut you down without any notice. My account shutdown after using them 3 days and everything's GONE, my customer's gone, my business GONE. Avoid them if you can before making same mistake.

2Checkout.comAvoid this company/website if you want to run a stable ecommerce website

2checkout is one of the worst payment processing companies. They NEVER care about their customers. Once they suspect your site e.g. you have more than one websites, or your website went down for more than few hours if you have server issues or anything, they will immediately suspend your account. Then you try to call them time after time, explain over and over again, send them numerous emails, they just IGNORE you after all. Avoid this company/website if you want to run a stable ecommerce website. My website is still down after a week now and they NEVER responded me. Check out other payment gateways such as paypal (not very nice either), ccbill, google checkout, gtbill, gspay, and MANY more. Just beware of 2checkout.

2checkoutClosed account

I use to swear by these guys, but things have changed. They closed my account back in December, and didn't give me any notice, even after they closed it. They claim to have sent an email, but I never received it. It's hard to believe a company that's in the process of kicking you out anyways.

Their reasoning for kicking me out was because I have a 5% charge back rate as opposed to 1%. I thought 2Checkout was a down to earth company but in the past few weeks, it looks like they're really starting to tighten up their rules. This is the first of many bad words I'll be spreading about them. I recommended them hundreds of times, and I can sure do the opposite a hundred more.

• Dl
                          dlanorsmirk Jan 11, 2011

They kept saying I was transferring funds from Paypal to 2checkout. They just closed my account. Too bad... even being a 2 year customer.

• Us
                          uslocalmarketing Apr 08, 2010

Hello, Im with you about 2checkout! They are a scam! They stole my money and were scamming me the whole time! You can twitter complaints about them too! First signup with twitter its real easy then select to follow 2checkout. Then post ads on thier twitter page!

2CO.comFraud

This company basically hold no accountability to the processing of credit/debit cards. They KNOW they have merchants that are scamming people. I paid for 6 months of web hosting for a web based project. When running the transaction it reflects a an "error".
                        So I contact Webhostingworld.Net and they claimed they were having problems with their credit card processing and to use PayPal, which I did and it APPEARED to work fine. Problem. No access to web hosting. The web hosting company started playing dumb. Didn't understand what the problem was or what I was referring to. Couldn't find my account. I requesated a refund. Then it went silent. They will not respond. I called 2CO.Com and they said it would be investigated. My bank had to shutdown our debit card.
                        Low and behold a week later ANOTHER $24.00 charge shows up on my bank account. My debit card has been shutdown so how they pulled this off is a mystery. Looks like we now have to close our bank account.
                        The individuals at WebHostingWorld.Net should be tracked down and prosecuted. 2CO.Com should also be held accountable and either charged as accomplices and shutdown.

2 checkoutDishonest company

Do not ever choose 2 checkout as a merchant processor and this is why I was a client for 3 years and only ever had one charge returned out of 2300 charges, they made a decision to no longer handle dating site's, With out any notice they sent me an e-mail that they closed my account and turned off my charging for clients. They will screw you and do not care about you as there customer. Take my advice NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR IF THEY DAMAGE YOUR BUSINESS