Zoosk.com / over charges & theft

1 475 Sansome st FL 10SanFrancisco, CA, United States
Phone: 415-362-1000

this company is a total rip-off and prays on lonely singles bank accounts.
I signed up for a 3 month membership with this company for a charge of 39.95 --- they charged me 69.94 and I have tried to contact them about this and their phone number is a joke and their e-mail ( customer service ) is a joke also. when I did finally get a responds from them ( after threating them withh BBB inquiry and bank dispute fillings ) they said that the extra 29.95 was a one time membership fee --- and on their site it does not say anything about a additional 29.95 fee on top of the 3 month membership ( NO WHERE !! ), and when you complain to them about this they just put a filter on your account so that you no longer can send or receive messages - leaving the account totally useless and them holding ALL your money. My bank says that they can't do anything about this and I am just hoping that the BBB can do something to help me, , , what a headache !!! --- do not sign up with these people --- they are crooks. what makes this even more messed up is that back in January ( of this year ) I had signed up for a one month membership and I was only charged the 19.95 - nothing else ( no 29.95 fee ). so along with my complaint and all the others, believe what you read, , Zoosk is a SCAM --- if you would like to read more about this complaint ( full version -- go to http://zooskscam.webs.com/ ). this company pilfers money from lonely singles all over the world --- don't let yourself fall victim to their Catch-22 legal loop-hole, , they are ### and need to be stopped ---- AND they are not the only dating site out there practicing this fraud. WATCH OUT !!! do your homework before giving out your debit/credit card info.

c...