Having problems with Zoosk?

Zoosk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 17, 2010. The latest review Zoosk stole my profile from tinder from five years ago and won’t take it down was posted on Jun 16, 2021. The latest complaint zoosk profile was resolved on Mar 26, 2018. Zoosk has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 230 reviews. Zoosk has resolved 46 complaints.

Zoosk Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 939 6675 (Head Office)
+1 415 362 1000 (Customer Service)
475 Sansome Street, 10th Floor
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zoosk Customer Service. Initial Zoosk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zoosk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zoosk. Discuss the issues you have had with Zoosk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zoosk Complaints & Reviews

ZooskZoosk stole my profile from tinder from five years ago and won’t take it down

My friends sent me a profile of myself from Zoosk last night. Never even heard of it!! I used tinder 5years previously, but had deleted it. No idea how they got it!! I called and they refuse to take it down bc I don't have the email!! Of course I dont have the email!!! Sooo creeped out! They tell me I now need to have my friend send everything to them, bc it needs to be a member that sends it them!

ZooskMy account has been cleared

I logged on today as usual however all of messages and alerts were gone. It was if I had never been on my account. I just paid a 3 month membership now nothing is showing from the past. I would like a refund if this what happens to make me pay more because I bought a special package. When I called customer service I received a recording number was not valid. Please help with this matter.

Zooskdating site has catfishing scam

My handicapped and disabled brother was "catfished" by a member of the Zoosk dating site. It is currently under a police investigation . Zoosk needs to confirm people are who they state they are especially since money is given for membership. My brother as a challenged senior citizen has suffered greatly. The "lady" he was talking with pressured continually for money so "she could fly out from Missouri and be with him". Luckily his banking institution was on its toes. I had to redirect money being sent twice. Then I had to go back to his investments people to cancel another attempted money scam involving the same Zoosk member. The final part was several phone calls wondering what happened to the money. My son had power of attorney and we have been in contact with our family lawyer. I am going to be in contact with the FBI scam division as well as this is an interstate crime.

Zooskpoor service, poor results - demanded a refund in the end

They continually edit your profile if you state something they do not like (such as not wishing to renew once your subscription ends). THEN, out of the blue SUSPENDED my profile due to "security reasons" b/c I reported/blocked 4 in a row spammers who used the SAME templated message. I assume these are fake/planted profiles that THEY generated (probably, timing was too suspicious), then asked me to create an entire new profile with a different email to continue (and add a free month, boo). I have used the SAME email on similar sites with no issues, so why all of a sudden, was my address "compromised"?

When they refused to pro-rate a refund for the remaining 2 months of my subscription, I put in a dispute with Paypal (better results than with a credit card), and got the ENTIRE original price refunded. Scam scum site...avoid.

ZooskScammers on dating site

I called and email complaints to Zoosk regarding scammers sending the same story, a photo, name and different emails. I made copies and sent as proof. I requested a full refund, I was informed, report the incident and block the person. I'm disgusted and disappointed with their response & no regards to the safety of women! They only care about the$$

Scammers on dating site
          Scammers on dating site

• Updated by Arlene Garcia Casiano · Apr 19, 2021

This message are for any women that is try to meet a real gentleman and find themselves with a scammer. Zoosk dating site is not screening the men properly especially if they are posting the same stories. I also feel sorry for the photos of men possibly being used for this scam. Just a heads up!

ZooskPossible Zoosk profile is a fake

Cecily from St. Louis has a photo on her profile that does not match her actual pictures. She contacted me and wanted my cell number so we could chat off the site. Then she sent me her "actual" pictures that did not match in any way to her profile picture. I suspect fraud as she promised me many "personal favors" in exchange for personal favors from me. She is at least 15 years younger than me and seems to be extremely gorgeous. Why would a 40 year old be interested in me at age 68? You should investigate her.

ZooskLaw girl

This lady and her attorny are seeking financialy secure elderly men as targets to set up and later shake them down for money making fauls claims aganst them and if not paid will sue them.

Maryann spence
              9175 ramblewood dr
              coral springs, fl 33071

tel954-496-6261

Zoosk.co.ukDating site

Zoosk Dating site have taken £99 from my account unlawfully for a 1 month subscription of £25 which I set up yesterday afternoon. The amount they took equates to a year which I did not agree to. I had a month to unsubscribe before they took another month out but instead they have already taken it.
                I have unsubscribed and only used the site for four hours, yesterday being my first day 02/02/21
                I have emailed them to know my intentions of reporting them to the bank.
                I have also told them I will be sending a merchants investigation if they do not refund me.

ZooskMember #66; scammers on your site

I am a Zoosk subscriber. Lutheranoutdoorsman is my username. This morning when I was on Zoosk a female's photo came up from Sand Coulee, Montana, Zoosk member #66. I responded too quickly with my telephone number when asked for it by text on the site. Then I noticed Zoosk Member 66 switched to Sacramento as a location. I confronted the person by text on my phone off the site. Then I noticed she switched her location to be from Portland, Oregon. This scammer is obviously phishing for telephone numbers and changing locations listed. Get the profile canceled, please. I also had trouble with Sassiesue supposedly of Nampa Idaho. She gave me her phone number. After we spoke in the evening, the next day she got mad at me for having given me her phone number??? I now believe both of these accounts may be fraudulent.?? Jack Schilla, Valier, Mt. 59486. My email is [protected]@gmail.com

ZooskI was blocked from Zoosk

I was blocked from Zoosk and they said I had activity on my account and I feel someone was using my account I did not do it and I feel it was unfair I do not have another email and I want this to be fix and resolved I feel it was a misunderstanding as well I want to file a complaint and I thought it was a scam

My email was blocked

Christina Ingram

[protected]

ZooskTook my payment but still will not allow me to communicate or use the service

I attempted to create a new Zoosk acct today. I was prompted to subsribe, which I did, and paid 29.99 for one month of service. The money was taken out of my account by Zoosk, yet some ten hours later I am still being told to " subscribe" when I try talking or using the service. I emailed the customer service to resolve the situation as none of my email addresses or passwords are working. They replied with, " Sorry to see you go, but we'll offer 25% off if you choose to come back. I emailed a second time to tell them I DONT want to leave Zoosk, I want it resolved as to which email address is attached to the account that I PAID for a subscription on this morning. I need this resolved. I dont want to pay the $29.99 for this service if I can't even access any of the users or the services they offer. That is robbery. I need it resolved, and I need it resolved sooner than later. I am not the type to just " throw" money into the wind.

ZooskI am being Blocked by Administrator

12-21-2020

I have been Blocked by an Administrator and I have NOT Posted or Uploaded any Nudes...Semi Nude...or Rude Comments. I believe that this has been done by Error. Please...help me unblock my account. My screen name is BigMouthMyWorstEnemy. Please...I'm in the hospital for I have gotten sick from the passing of my husband and my friends and family told me about this site cause...they said that I need to stop holding a Torch cause...it will be 2 years in March and I have had to relearn to stand and walk also...my memory is messed up. This is my oulet from all of this. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Thank you for your help in this matter...God Bless...

I am being Blocked by Administrator
                        I am being Blocked by Administrator

ZooskThe service and my account has been blocked and I cannot stay in touch with my contacts during the pandemic because of social media.

I have an account on zoosk and now I cannot login to use my account and an administrator at zoosk blocked my account on social media and will not let me login to my active account and my account and the upgrades are active when I could go to my account settings before I was blocked...
                          This has been going on since 12/07/2020 thru 12/20/2020
                          And now I would just like to receive a full refund and zoosk did not live up to my expectations...

ZooskZoosk, deliberately misleading customers!

I have been a member of Zoosk for a year and am very dissatisfied with their 'sharp practice'.
                            Many of the people on the site are not actually there, which means you keep messaging a potentially empty space. I know this to be true because people that I know who have left zoosk still appear on the site. This means that they get a message to say that someone is trying to contact them, and in order to see the message they have to re-register and pay.
                            The person messaging does not know if they have read their message unless they pay more.
                            Totally unacceptable.
                            I will not be renewing my subscription and i urge anyone who reads this not to subscribe.
                            Crooks!

• Ar
                                Arlene Garcia Casiano Apr 19, 2021

I agree, Zoosk doesn’t work with the customers, especially when you’re dealing with scammers and nothing is being done too.

ZooskUnethical behavior

This site is full of scammers! They all start the same way - getting really nice compliments from someone. Then they say their membership is expiring, so let's talk offline. Next comes some sad story about something that happened, and can you lend him money?
                              Today I got an email verifying that I wanted to change my password! Nope, I did not request that!
                              I tried contacting Zoosk staff, sent an email and never heard back. Stay away from this site! They are not ethical!

Oct 03, 2020

Zoosk — Dating site

I was actually contacted by a scammer on this site. He used a genuine persons profile off the dating site...

ZooskUnauthorized charges

August 2nd, 2 withdraws [$29.97 and $59.95] were taken out of my bank account. I called [protected] and they agree it was fraudulent. A week later no refund, I called again, they told me it was my bank fault. 3 weeks later they give me a ticket number and for the 2nd time, orders numbers to be reimbursed. The bank did the research. There was not such a thing. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. I am copying this message and file a complaint with Customer affairs in San Francisco. Enough is enough.

ZooskJust answer

I'm attempting to login to Zoosk from my Chromebook. When I click on the Icon a white background with the red heart appears with tiny red print across the bottom I cannot read and nothing else. There is nothing to click on to open Zoosk. I've tried it three times.

I'm not logged in on any other device. I am not interested in giving my credit card information to be charged $1 refundable.

How long will it take you to fix this?

You can email me at [protected]@gmail.com

ZooskCharges not authorized

On august 2nd, zoosk withdrew 2 amounts $ 59.95 and $ 29.97 for one or 2 new accounts that I did not created or asked for. I immediately called and thought that I will get a refund. No, a week later there was no refund. Called again and was told that it was my bank's fault. Called again and again. Then I got 2 "order"numbers that I communicated at my bank. It was bogus. We are now august 26 and I have not been reimbursed. Do I have to contact consumer affairs and report your company, and this is what I will do if the money is not refunded now.

ZooskPaid membership stops profile update

Hi,

Long-time Zoosk Member.

Inability for 1 month to update Profile for relevance. I use PC to do this never Mobile.

Zoosk have changed their allowable "character" count. Now Error Message as attached show excess character count even for an existing saved Profile.

Message alerts show "no messages". Online answers are badly conceived.

Paid membership stops profile update