The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Zoosk — unauthorized withdrawal form account
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I joined zoosk under a free trial membership. I couldn't send or receive e - mails. I had to buy zoosk coins to be able to send any messages. After fianally spending $29. 95 for the free membership and $9. 99 for coins i was finally ready to chat with some men.
After having the membership for only 1 1 / 2 weeks i decided i didn't like the site, and of course, i can't get any of my money back. So i canceled with over three weeks left on my premium membership. I thought well i guess i lose this money, but at least they i won't have to pay for may, or so i thought, imagine my surprise when this am i go to my bank account and find that zoosk has taken another $29. 95 from my account.
Oh man, i'm hot. Now i'm wondering if something is wrong with the cancel link on the web site? Then i realize that that's not the problem, because on my profile it says, for upgrade, click here, which to me means that they have canceled my preium membership. So then why are they charging me for another month. Also, they did not remove my profile when i asked them too.
Is it just me, or do all the dating sites have employees that don't know what they're doing? It's obvious to me that they canceled my membership, but they still want money from me.
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails
- Zoosk - cancel link not working
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud
- Zoosk - unethical behavior?
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month