Having problems with DateInAsia.com?

DateInAsia.com Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DateInAsia.com Customer Service. Initial DateInAsia.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DateInAsia.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DateInAsia.com. Discuss the issues you have had with DateInAsia.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DateInAsia.com Complaints & Reviews

DateInAsia.comMy account

Date in asia now is not a good site. They blocked in a minute if you started to have a conversation to someone. I used this site before and it was good but now its not fun anymore. Even your profile picture is good not showing skin they still block you. All I can say to this site is [censored] off. You need to close your site if you block people quickly. Mygad!!!

DateInAsia.comMy account is blocked please I want to reactivate

My account on date in Asia jack797 is blocked kindly reactivate my account
    I don't know what was the problem but I am sure I didn't do any thing wrong but I hope you reactivate my account again coz I am really interesting in ur site and I wish that will be soon and I promise that u will always stick to the rules and the policy of date in Asia.

Thank u for understanding and regards

• Ri
        Richard KittyHawk Jan 21, 2021

They all of a sudden blocked me. I enjoyed chatting some but very few of the women stay in a conversation with you except those you don't really want and I try to not be rude and block women either. The last conversation I had the young lady wanted to cam on the site and I said no, I don't like to cam. I never asked anything rude of the women. I have no idea why I was blocked.

• Ar
        Arlyne Mariano Jan 09, 2021

My account. Is Please active my account Arlyne Mariano

DateInAsia.comcomplaint

Hello, I've always had this love for Asian culture and decided to try dating sites . I've made three accounts, one of them was on DateInAsia . Found someone interesting on it and decided to start chatting . It was all working well until suddenly, out of the blue, without a warning, without having time to receive any message, without doing anything at all, my profile got canceled. I couldn't use it anymore. I changed my phone, thought perhaps it would had been an IP address or something, then the same happened . Got banned, but I hadn't interacted with anyone yet to say, I got reported . My pictures were all normal, but the first account I made, I did have my uniform on, since I'm a policeman, with my pistol and gear on, which I still have no idea if it was a problem because I didn't get any support after trying to contact the admins or support team many times, to say I was violating their rules, I can avoid doing that again, but every profile I'm making, it's getting banned . So I want to know what the problem is, because the support team is useless and unfair .

Aug 09, 2019

DateInAsia.com — closure of my account

I just wanted to let the Dating site management know that my account has been Deleted for no reason at all ...

DateInAsia.comdate in asia sites

My account get closed many time after i try to write message! This is a trap. Fake account will send you message as robot, then after you try reply, directly your account will be permanently delete!
        So i think this date in asia only steal your photo then this site will create fake profile. Date in Asia is the $#*!ing worse dating site ever!!!
        Better report, banned and delete this site!!

DateInAsia.comdate in asia

I've been using this for a month and now it got closed! Why? I didn't breached any of the terms and conditions?? Can you please help me with this one? I'm making another account but again it was being closed by the admin again without giving me any reason why! This is so unfair! Many uses this who's very bad asking for naughty and stupid stuffs but i can still see them and not being banned or closed!! Tsk tsk! Now i started to hate this site and will not recommend it to anyone if my issues will not be fixed immediately! Don't just sit there admins! Do something about our issues here, we used this dating site because we trust the people behind this, so now.. You guys should do your job well..

Dating in Asiadating site

I do not believe that I did anything to break any of your rules. My account [protected]@yahoo.com Buddy-boy-toy (User name). I did not . send any bad pictures, I didn't send any offensive messages. In fact I was very positive and encouraging to all the ladies I talked to. I never asked any of them out, I never made a bad innuendo towards anyone. So please tell me why I had my account was deleted. If I did anything wrong it was unintentional believe me. Thank you for reading my complaint.

DateInAsia.com — They deleted my profile and called me fake

Very poor service. Wanted to find an Asian girlfriend and decided to try Asian dating sites. DateInAsia wa...

DateInAsia.com — Account got closed

I signed into the above names dating site, i'd only been on there for less than a day and my account got...

DateInAsia.com — Money trick2

I also just duped a week ago. he's name Melvin albert from the UK, football coach. widower. The first...