Zazzle.comthey never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication

B Review updated:

Placed the order and the address got messed up. They never told me it failed to deliver and there was no communication until some spam requesting a satisfaction survey. I filled out their contact form and still no email communication. No way to call them. I suspect it will get handled but it will probably take more time.

• W
      Sep 07, 2012

A little common sense and looking around saves a lot of headaches. "No way to call them" you say? Look at the bottom of their website and you'll find "Contact Us." Click on this link and there is a "Phone" tab providing this phone number to call: To speak to a Customer Support representative 1-888-8ZAZZLE [protected]) or [protected] Hours Mon - Fri: 8AM - 6PM PST (11AM - 9PM EST). It took me about 10 seconds to find this out. Before complaining be sure you've actually done your due diligence.

• Z
      Aug 30, 2014

Time for WestCoastLover to do his or her "due diligence" before berating the original posted. Zazzle.com never answers any of their phone numbers 1-888-8ZAZZle [protected]) including their regular posted number [protected] nor their email addresses. I think they steal art and ideal of others and are just a scam to draw the unsuspecting to buy from them. I think Zazzle is just a big scam.

• C
      Jan 06, 2016

I have the same problem still happening in 2016 - Zazzle took my money but sent my order to my old address in another state, despite my having updated the new address on their website and sending many emails (with no response) about it to Zazzle. Still no sign of my order to my new address and no one at Zazzle customer service will reply to my phone calls or emails. May have to institute legal proceedings as my last resort. I will NEVER order from this company again.