Zazzle / damaged goods - printed map
I ordered the printed map on 27/11/2017 from the Zazzle website
On your website, it stated that their could be an 18 day delivery window,
However the product was delivered on Friday 22nd December, which is 25 days after the order was placed.
On receiving the package, I noticed that there was visible damage to the exterior of the parcel. (Please see photo attached)
When I opened the box to get the printed map out, I was astonished to see that the picture was considerabley damaged and un-usuable due to the print being so badly packaged and handled.
In the lengthy wait I was panicing that it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas as the arrival date had passed, I therefore had to spend more money on other presents as I couldn't gaurentee this print would arrive.
As this was a gift I would like my money back as I was too embarrassed to give it to some else.
What was meant to be a lovely gift has unfortunetley been a waste of time and money.
I was devastated to unwrap it and find it damaged after all that time
More Zazzle Complaints & Reviews
- Zazzle.com - online fraud 
- Zazzle Black - charges credit card without authorization 
- Zazzle.com - scam 
- Zazzle.com - black membership scam 
- Zazzle.com - content management team 
- zazzle inc - 12 Years Account Suspended
- Zazzle - ties
- Zazzle - wedding invitations
- Zazzle - 131-83086522-1075179 
- Zazzle - capricious and inflexible order cancellation