Zappos / non responsive customer service
I have ordered many times from Zappos. Everything went fine with them shipping the products via UPS with signature required. Last order ($106.33) was shipped USPS without a signature needed. U.S. Postal leaves the package IN THE LOBBY of a large apartment complex in San Francisco. I'm NEVER going to get that. Good God. The package was stolen. What a surprise. I wrote 3 kindly worded letters to '[protected]@email.zappos.com' (their posted contact email address) explaining my issue. I spent quite a bit of time drafting the letters including many details, along with my shopping experience with them. The letters were spaced about a week apart to allow them time to reply. Asking to please reship the one pair of pants and 2 caps via UPS with signature required. I have heard nothing in reply. I'm now making payments on a credit card for something I never received. And apparently no one cares.
Zappo's is making me financially responsible for a mistake they made (not requiring a signature at delivery) and the mistake the delivery service (USPS) made that they had conscripted. That's just dandy.
More Zappos Complaints & Reviews
- Zappos - Bad customer service 
- Zappos - Closed my account over returns!
- Zappos - Customer service does not listen
- Zappos - Defective goods 
- Zappos - Fraud
- Zappos - new balance running shoes
- Zappos.com - Customer Information Compromised 
- Zappos - Didn't ship my package on time 
- Zappos.com - Poor customer relations/refund policy
- Zappos - Scam charges! Stolen credit card information