Yankee Candle Gel Air Freshener / warning! gel air freshener can melt plastic!
I purchased a vanilla scented yankee candle gel air freshener for my 2007 toyota tundra. I hung it on one of the knobs on my dash and when I went out to my truck after it had been there several days, I noticed a messy substance on my dash behind the freshener. I got a rag with warm water to wash it off and the plastic finish came right off and the plastic dash is actually pitted from the gel, like it had melted a little bit. I looked for a warning on the product and there was nothing that said not to let it come in contact with your cars interior. I have contacted yankee candle company but have yet to hear from them. At this point, i'm just posting this as a warning. Hopefully the company will own up to it. If not, i'll be back...
More Yankee Candle Gel Air Freshener Complaints & Reviews
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar ruined my car 
- Yankee Candle - no smell 
- Yankee Candle - gel air freshener can melt plastic 
- Yankee Candle - Fragrance Fan - fan melted my tv 
- Yankee Candle Car Jar - yankee candle car jar melted my steering column 
- Yankee Candle - candles and soot!
- Yankee Candle - employee/service
- Yankee Candle - candles
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar
- Yankee Candle - yankee candle advent calendar