Menu
Redecor Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Redecor
reviews and complaints

www.redecor.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.7 36 Reviews

How responsive is Redecor's customer service?

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Redecor is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Redecor's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Redecor has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Redecor reviews and complaints 36

Newest Redecor reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EDT

Redecor Mixed Feelings About Redecor

As someone deeply passionate about design, I have had a rollercoaster experience with Redecor. Initially, the game offered a creative outlet that was both inspiring and enjoyable. However, as time passed, I began to notice discrepancies that left me feeling disheartened. The voting system, which should reflect genuine creativity, often seemed skewed towards those who spent more money on the game. This shift made me question the integrity of the design process. Additionally, the constant need to make purchases to maintain a competitive edge took away from the pure joy of designing. While the game still holds potential for creativity, the current state of affairs has left me with mixed feelings about its overall appeal.

S
11:02 pm EDT

Redecor More positives than negatives

Most of the time. I've learned to avoid noticing user names and avatars and don't do some challenges. I don't know how much devs may have turned this into a separate gamer for every user, but the thing I'm noticing lately is that some days I could vote all day and hardly earn any Redecor dollars or tokens if I participate in challenges. I've learned to give myself a set amount I can spend per challenge, and then I have to vote until I pay myself back. I wonder how this works for anyone with a busy schedule. It's a lot of hoops for what's supposed to be a relaxing game, but still better than the vast majority of online games.

9:57 pm EDT

Redecor Great App But

Lots of disgusting/sexually suggestive/negative attention seeking/menacing avatars and user names. I'm sure a lot of people enjoy decorating party houses, rooms with flying pillows, haunted rooms and similar junk. It got on my nerves, along with the sense that anything goes if it's done in a lowkey way and will attract a wide enough audience. Too much like the worst of social media.And it's true if you won't pay real cash you will be restricted to awful looking choices for your decor. Plus I sometimes got the feeling each user's activity can be remotely monitored while in progress and perhaps even directly influenced, though I'm sure we call this glitches.

Is Redecor legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Redecor as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Redecor stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Redecor should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Redecor earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Redecor achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Redecor has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Redecor.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Redecor.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Redecor.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Redecor, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Redecor as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Redecor website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Redecor has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 14 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Redecor protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Redecor. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  1. Pros
    3. Repetitive gameplay elements
    4. Limited customer support options
R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Fun if you are willing to spend real money

This is a fun game for those of you who have a passion for decorating. However, it cost too much for star tokens and almost every decor need to unlock a design using start tokens to be exceptional and creative in your designs. About ten dollars in star tokens only allows you to unlock about 6 desings and you still have to pay coins to open them even after you have paid so much to unlock each design. I also thinks the voting system is sometimes way off in choosing winners. If you are willing to spend for fun... this game is for you. If you don't mind loosing with the limited options you have for designing without spending... this game is for you, otherwise stay clear of this game.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Don't buy anything but the season pass!

There's too much funky stuff going on. I dont think my submissions are always 5's or that I should always win the challenges, but often times the ones that win are truly butt-ugly. As of today, I will only buy the monthly season pass. It's more challenging but I'm enjoying it, honestly

G

Redecor K design

After the change in designer status and win rewards last year, I play the game only about as much needed to keep Elite status. That is the last level which can be kept with 20 podiums (tried A-list once, but that was ridiculous amount of WINS to keep the status). I somewhat disagree that it is only possible to win with spending continuosly real money. I started playing Redecor abt 1.5 years ago and bought 2 season passes back then (carefully selected seasons where I got some of my favorite items). Till now I have still about 50-70% of designs on podium. It's just useful to read the story and requirements of a design - so you don't end up with bright color design, when a pastel design is required. Scandic minimalism works quite well. And classic colors which complement each other. Also beneficial to use more "expensive" materials. Duels are now just waste of resources. And if some design selected items are crappy, then just just skip it :)

Redecor Very enjoyable!

I have never spent money and have won many 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. I have also had 9's and 10's! That is what makes it so much fun! Trying to put your own stamp on each design is so rewarding!

L
11:00 pm EST

Redecor Redecor is corrupt

It is a trap that keeps people from advancing forward if they are not paying members of the game. I’ve seen designs with a hodgepodge of colors and materials beat tastefully done designs. I started trying to expose them on the Redecor Facebook page. I made posts with copies of designs along with what place those designs were in to show the public the obvious corruption. Every one of those posts were rejected by Redecor and never made it onto the Facebook page. Now recently I have been banned from the group. All I did was continuously attempt to publish the ranking of designs for everyone on the page to see.

10:33 pm EST

Redecor All about the money

I never spend money on any game so this is no different. They sucker you in at first because you will win. Of course that's fun. I found it odd when voting that some really ugly designs were winning. It became harder and harder which means you go backwards (of course unless you want to spend money). I don't care about ranking but if you can't win, it becomes boring. I kept thinking something is rigged. As I looked into it, there are plenty of others that feel the same way.

A
2:32 am EDT

Redecor Redecor’s deceptive gaming practices

Redecor/Reworks/Playtika is a gambling game that uses deceptive casino type methods to determine wins. By using computer generated methods they ensure you win a few, then lose many and then you have to spend real money to keep playing. The deception is in their claim that winning designs are voted on by millions of players from around world - which not only complicated, it's impossible. They use a computer generated system manipulated by them to ensure the house always wins. Playtika is infamous for gambling games but for those you know it's a gambling game. For Redecor, they are outright lying to consumers. To me, it's clear these are deceptive gaming practices!

Desired outcome: Refund the thousands of dollars they deceptively acquired, remove app from US platforms, or fix voting to be fair based on designs not by their slots type computer manipulated system

Read full review of Redecor and 1 comment
1 comment
JimsMichelle2010
Kent, US
Jan 22, 2024 9:38 pm EST

⬆️⬆️⬆️100% 🎯!

I started off loving the game & was even a little obsessed .

However, I ended up uninstalling it & I hope the majority or ALL players do until they can practice running a gaming site with ethics.

I could go on all night with everything that is wrong & frustrating with this game but a lot of these complaints covered it.

Also, creativity is not permitted in the game. I’m not talking about designs that are tacky, I’m saying outright that unless all of your designs are literally beige, you won’t win.

Redecor tuned out to be superbly disappointing & I really wish that people will stop throwing their hard earned money at the creators. They don’t give a damn what we have to say so I will not be returning.

Hey redecor? Suck eggs!

K
9:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Reinstate my original game and all my items or reimburse me for what I had spent on items.

One day I went to play probably going on 2 years at this point and my profile was gone o had a different player name all just letters and numbers. Everything I had purchased was basically gone. I complained in FB, I complained her and never heard a word from anyone. I lost money and my game was never recovered. I enjoyed the game hence spending money to play but your customer service ignored my repeated requests to fix it. So you made money from me I'll never get back, because you lost all my items and my profile. Then ignored me. I think I have been more than patient and off yo the BBB to see if there is someway I can get an answer. No don't blame thus on me, I did nothing different and I opened the game and it was changed.

Desired outcome: And give me an answer one way or another Kathleen Kochmer [protected]@yahoo.com. [protected]

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Redecor App Review: Design Your Dream Space Virtually!

Redecor is a really cool app that lets you design your own virtual spaces. I've been playing it for a while now, and I have to say, it's pretty addictive. The graphics are super realistic, and it's really satisfying to see your designs come to life.

One thing I will say is that the app has definitely changed since I first started playing. It used to be a lot more fun and less focused on trying to get you to spend money. Now, there are a lot of package deals and "unlocks" that you can buy, but I've found that most of them aren't really worth it. The items you get are usually pretty crappy and not something I would ever use in my designs.

That being said, there is one thing I always buy: the season pass. It's only $4.99, and it's the only way to get access to the items that come with each month's theme. The themes change every month, which keeps things interesting.

The voting system is a little weird, though. Sometimes I'll create a design that I think is really good, but it won't get many votes. Other times, I'll create something that I'm not super proud of, and it will end up doing really well. It's kind of frustrating, but overall, I think the voting is pretty fair.

My biggest complaint about the app is that it's really hard to maintain your status once you reach the highest level, X. You need to have 150 wins to keep it, which is almost impossible. They do offer you a deal at the end of the season to keep your status, but the price keeps going up. It started at $9.99, then went up to $11.99, and the last time I saw it, it was $19.99.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the lower your designer status, the fewer items you have to work with. You need to be in the higher levels to have access to more materials.

All in all, I really enjoy playing Redecor. It's not really a game, per se, but more of a competition. The lower your status, the easier it is to climb, so it's definitely worth giving it a try. Plus, it's a lot cheaper than redecorating your own home!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Redecor Review: Realistic Game with a Steal of a Season Pass, but Beware of Rigging and Lack of Customer Support

I gotta say, Redecor is a pretty realistic game and the Season Pass is a steal at $4.99(US). But let me tell you, things have gone downhill since the original developer Reworks handed the game over to Playtika. Sure, Reworks had their issues, but their Customer Support was way better than Playtika's. Once Playtika took over, the app became rigged in favor of those who spend big bucks. Bugs started popping up left and right, and the voting system felt like a sham. Customer support didn't always resolve issues, but when they did, they were pretty generous. However, they weren't always proactive in reimbursing players for missing tokens or stolen design items.

Speaking of stolen design items, that happened to me a lot when I was designing and going back and forth between items. I'd go back to my inventory and my item would be gone, even though it was the last one I had. I complained once, but nothing ever happened. Same thing with contest rewards that I never received, or that never tabulated correctly. And don't even get me started on the pop ups. They're everywhere, encouraging you to buy tokens, coins, gold, and bundles. Some of the deals are good, but others are just annoying.

But I will say, I did like some of the new features that Playtika rolled out in November 2022. Gold became the only thing you needed to purchase design items, and they were always running specials to buy gold and tokens. Plus, they seem to be adding more new content.

However, the scamming, ethics, rigging, greed, and lack of customer support ultimately killed my desire to play the game. In November 2022, I spent over $100(US) and went from level 8 to 10. I was winning left and right, more than I ever had before. But the next month, I lost my level 10 and it took me 2-3 months to gain it back. And when I chose not to spend any money in May, I lost my level 10 by one win. The game is definitely rigged in favor of those who spend money.

And don't even get me started on the Duels. They're totally rigged now, more than they were before. As an ending note, when I say "we," I used to belong to a player Facebook Group.

So, if you're willing to spend a lot of money and be frustrated because your designs aren't winning, be my guest. But just know that the app is buggy, will take from you, and customer support doesn't care.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Game Review: Once Great, Now a Hot Mess - Owners Ruined It with Randomness and Rigged Outcomes

This game used to be so great, but now it's just a hot mess. The new owners have really messed things up. It used to be that you could use your skills to make a difference, but now it's all random. It's so frustrating to see players who pay more money get better outcomes than those who don't. It's like the game is rigged against you if you don't spend a lot of money. And don't even get me started on the voting system. It used to be that you could predict what the voters wanted, but now it's completely random. It's like the game is just trying to take your money and give you nothing in return.

The worst part is that the designs that win are just terrible. They look like they were made by a toddler on drugs. It's so frustrating to see well-thought-out designs lose to these terrible ones over and over again. It's like the game is just trolling you. It's really too bad, because this used to be such a relaxing game. Now it's just a pile of crap. Don't waste your time or your money on this game.

Read full review of Redecor and 1 comment
1 comment
JimsMichelle2010
Kent, US
Jan 22, 2024 9:44 pm EST

🎯🎯🎯‼️❗️

Redecor Thrilling and Suspenseful: A Review of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Shady company practices. Ever since Playtika bought it from the Finnish company it seems like they've been experimenting with AI bots competing against players unfairly. I can't prove it but I strongly feel that way and so many of the profiles look so fake and very much like artificial intelligence pictures. I don't trust the company and the constantly try to push you to buy, buy, buy. I've since stopped playing because it is not the same and I refuse to spend money like that. If it was a fair, fun game it would be different but it's all about greed and their making millions. Not to mention the fact that Playtika has already been sued for shady business practices. That's should tell people something about how they operate. Think before you give them your hard earned money. Though it may be a fun and "relaxing" game, it ends up being competitive because everyone wants to win sometimes and you will end up wanting to spend money. Don't let them bleed you dry.

Y
4:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Redecor Not advancing in designer status

I now see what's been going on, a new company has bought it. AND, I been playing and playing because I really like this game but I don't want to play for nothing. I have been at level VI for ever, and is looking as my status gets higher and higher, but it keeps starting back over, nor taking me to the next design level which is suppose to be level VII. I think we should all uninstall, to see if they care. And they never respond back accurately.

C

Redecor Thrilling and Suspenseful: A Review of Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

K

Redecor Redecor Review: A Warning About This Greedy, Dishonest Company

When it comes to mobile games, I'm all about paying for good content. But let me tell you, Redecor's paid offerings are not worth your hard-earned cash. Believe me, I learned that the hard way. You get 30 minutes of playtime, max. It's basically pointless. And that's not even the worst part.

It's pretty obvious to me and a lot of other players that Redecor is stealing from us left and right. And the way they treat us when we ask for help is just plain rude. I mean, come on, guys. You're supposed to be providing a service here. And that service should include decent customer support.

Honestly, Redecor is a gaslighting, greedy, dishonest company. And they have no respect for their biggest buyers. It's a real shame. This game used to be so much fun. But now, it's just Playtika's latest ploy to steal our hard-earned cash. It's like they don't even care that they're hurting their own player base.

And don't even get me started on the shady business practices. They're charging double, even triple the price in my country compared to the US. And they're not even delivering on their promised rewards. Some players are even reporting mysterious charges on their accounts, even when they haven't bought anything. It's like Redecor is using sneaky algorithms to rake in as much money as possible from their players.

To put it simply, dealing with Redecor is just plain gross. I feel like I need a shower every time I think about it. And I've been a gamer for 20 years. I've never seen such unethical behavior from a developer. It's really frustrating, especially for those of us who just want to enjoy a good mobile game without getting swindled.

So please, save yourself the trouble and don't get hooked on Redecor. It's just not worth it. You'll end up feeling like a fool and regretting your decision. Trust me.

B

Redecor Redecor Review: Lost Its Charm - Not Worth the Trouble Anymore

my account and move on to another game.

Hey y'all, you know what's been on my mind? This game called Redecor. I've been playing this for almost 2 years now and I used to love it. But these days, it's been giving me a lot of headaches. Used to be that I'd happily buy the season pass every month, but now it's just not worth it. The game's changed so much that it's become more trouble than it's worth.

I used to complete every challenge thrown at me, but since they switched up the currency and stopped paying us for submitting challenges, I don't stand a chance. I can only enter up to 4 rooms a day, if I'm lucky. What a bummer, right? This game used to have such passionate players, and there were even groups online where we could discuss rooms and stuff.

But now? I'm so disappointed with this new version. I can't afford to spend a ton of real money just to keep up with the changes. I don't even know why they decided to change it so much for the worse. It's just pure greed, if you ask me. It's a good thing I checked out the reviews, though. Seems like everyone's in the same boat as me.

And let's not even talk about how half the time the game doesn't even load properly! I play games to unwind and de-stress, not to spend a ton of money for nothing and just end up getting more stressed out. I'm really thinking about deleting my account and moving on to another game.

Overall, I'd say that Redecor's lost a lot of its charm. It's just not worth the trouble anymore.

A

Redecor Review of Redecor: Expensive, Uninspiring, and Designs are Stealable

I’ve been hooked on Redecor (redecor.com) for over a year now, pouring countless hours and money into it. Back in the day, the game gave a rating between 1 to 5, and I was all about it. But then they switched to levels and I became a level 8-A lister, grinding away for 16 designs to make that level and 40 for level 9.

Lately, work has picked up and I’m starting to lose my passion for this expensive game that let’s folks steal your designs. I’ve been playing “Design home” for a couple of years now and the fact that I’m in level 51 and nobody can kick me out is satisfying as heck. I can take a break if I want without worrying about starting over. Best of all, nobody can sneak-a-peek at my designs until the score is announced. You only get to see a glimpse for a few seconds, so you can’t really pry on others and steal their hard work and let their ideas inspire you.

I must confess, I’m a bit of a home and room designer fanatic but I don’t feel like Redecor is worth my money anymore. I could easily dive into other games that don’t let others steal my designs and won’t burn a hole in my wallet.

For the record (please excuse the errors), I’m giving Redecor a 1-star rating because the game just doesn’t do it for me anymore. If I rated on Google, good luck coping with the over 6000 negative remarks you’ll face. You deserve it.

Cheers,

Clarissa Goodchild

Redecor In-depth Review

In summary, Redecor website is a good place for people who love to make their space more beautiful. It is not perfect, but it has many good things to offer. Now, let us look at different parts of the website and service.

Website Usability and Design

1. User Interface: Interface is simple and friendly. It is easy for new users to understand.
  2. Mobile Responsiveness: Site works well on mobile. No problems when I try on my phone.
  3. Navigation Ease: Finding things is not hard. Menus are clear and categories make sense.
  4. Visual Appeal: Website looks nice. Colors and pictures are very pretty and fit for decor site.

Product Range and Selection

1. Variety of Decor Items: Many different items to choose. Good for different tastes.
  2. Availability of Different Styles: Styles from modern to classic are there. People can find what they like.
  3. Customization Options: Some items can be customized. This is very good for making unique spaces.

Pricing and Value for Money

1. Cost Comparison with Competitors: Prices seem fair. Some items are similar to other stores, some are better priced.
  2. Discounts and Deals: There are some discounts sometimes. Good for saving money.
  3. Overall Value Assessment: You get good things for the price. It feels like a good deal.

1. Responsiveness to Inquiries: They answer questions quickly. This is very helpful.
  2. Support Quality: Support people are nice and solve problems well.
  3. Return and Exchange Policies: Policies are clear and fair. Good for customers.

Quality of Products

1. Material and Craftsmanship: Items are made from good materials. They look well-made.
  2. Durability and Functionality: Products seem strong and useful. They should last long.
  3. Product Warranty: Warranty information is not very clear. This could be better.

Delivery and Shipping

1. Shipping Options and Costs: Different shipping choices are available. Costs are okay, not too high.
  2. Packaging Quality: Items come well-packed. No damage during shipping.
  3. Timeliness of Delivery: Delivery is on time mostly. Sometimes there are delays, but not often.

Payment and Security

1. Payment Methods Available: Many ways to pay. This is convenient for customers.
  2. Security of Transactions: Website is secure. No worries about payment safety.
  3. Data Privacy Measures: They take care of customer data. Privacy is respected.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials

1. Customer Satisfaction Levels: Most customers seem happy. They like the products and service.
  2. Common Praises and Complaints: People love the style choices. Some say delivery can be slow.
  3. Trustworthiness of Reviews: Reviews look real. They have both good and bad points.

Environmental and Ethical Considerations

1. Sustainability Practices: Site mentions eco-friendly products. This is good for the planet.
  2. Ethical Sourcing of Materials: Not much information on this. It would be good to know more.
  3. Eco-friendly Product Options: Some products are eco-friendly. This is good for customers who care about environment.

Website Content and Resources

1. Educational Content on Decor: There are articles and tips. Good for learning about decor.
  2. Design Inspiration and Ideas: Many photos and ideas. Very inspiring for decorating.
  3. Interactive Tools and Resources: Some tools to help design rooms. This is fun and useful.

Loyalty Programs and Incentives

1. Rewards System: Points can be earned for discounts. This is good for regular customers.
  2. Membership Benefits: Members get special offers. This is nice bonus.
  3. Referral Programs: If you tell friends, you can get rewards. Good for bringing more customers.

Brand Reputation and Industry Standing

1. Awards and Recognitions: No information on awards. Cannot say much about this.
  2. Industry Contributions: Not clear what contributions they make. Would be nice to know.
  3. Media Mentions and Press Coverage: Some articles about them in design magazines. This shows they are known.

Social Media Presence and Engagement

1. Activity on Platforms: They are active on social media. Many posts and pictures.
  2. Quality of Interaction with Users: They answer comments and questions. Good interaction with people.
  3. Content Value and Relevance: Posts are interesting and related to decor. Good for followers.

Accessibility and Inclusivity

1. Accommodations for Disabled Users: Not much information on this. Should be more clear.
  2. Diversity in Marketing and Products: Products for different cultures and styles. This is inclusive.
  3. Language Options: Site is only in English. More languages would be helpful for more people.

Overall Experience and Recommendations

1. Summary of Pros and Cons: Pros are good design, variety, and prices. Cons are not much info on sustainability and warranty.
  2. Ideal Customer Profile: Good for people who want to decorate home with style and not spend too much.
  3. Final Verdict and Recommendations: I recommend Redecor for people looking for home decor. It is worth to try and see if you like.
How to file a complaint about Redecor?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint or review about Redecor on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue with Redecor in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Redecor.
- Mention key areas of concern and any relevant transactions with the company.
- Explain the nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, and the company's response.
- Describe the personal impact of the issue.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any additional supporting documents that can strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses.
- Use the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure each step is clearly defined to effectively guide you through the process of filing a complaint or review on ComplaintsBoard.com regarding issues with Redecor.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Redecor customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Redecor?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Redecor Customer Service. Initial Redecor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Redecor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Redecor. Discuss the issues you have had with Redecor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.