Having problems with Pier 1 Imports?

Pier 1 Imports Customer Service Contacts

1800 245 4595 (United States)
+1 817 252 6300 (United States)
9421 Katy Fwy
Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pier 1 Imports Customer Service. Initial Pier 1 Imports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pier 1 Imports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pier 1 Imports. Discuss the issues you have had with Pier 1 Imports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pier 1 Imports Complaints & Reviews

Pier 1 ImportsService and product

I ordered two of the same chairs from Pier 1 on November 30th. They sent me mismatched chairs. They are telling me I must either pay the fee to have UPS pick up the chair from my office or deliver it to UPS. The chair can't fit in my car. They won't deliver the correct chair I ordered until I return the wrong item they sent to me. Horrible service. Now when I try to call I believe I'm blocked.

Jul 19, 2020

Pier 1 Imports — Gift card

I visited Pier 1 Imports on 6/27/2020 to make a purchase with a Pier 1 gift card. The item I wanted to...

Pier 1 ImportsCampaign desk

Received the desk damaged and couldn't contact anyone at pier 1 ... tried for days! I even sent an email and never received a reply. ( sent it numerous times) stayed on phone for almost an hour only to be told they are not OPENED! What are you suppose to do when you pay for it and its damaged? Tried going to store and they brushed me off and said "it's not their problem "!

Campaign desk

Pier 1 ImportsOutdoor bradley 4 piece dining set

I ordered the outdoor Bradley 4 piece dining set online, order #W1512306305. After 2 days, I received an email stating items in my order were cancelled and to call customer service if I had questions regarding cancellation. I called [protected]. The automated answering service said hold times were approximately 20 min. After being on hold 3 hours (see pic) I had to hang up. Pier 1 was my favorite store, I will never shop there again and want my money back for the table and swingasan chair I purchased last week, order #W1512244677. Three hours on hold is unacceptable, Especially when I spent $1, 200.

Outdoor bradley 4 piece dining set

Apr 15, 2020

Pier 1 Imports — Damaged and missing goods

I placed an order on 04/02/2020, it arrived 04/14/2020. W1512175189. I have made many attempts including...

Pier 1 Importsmy order and customer service

I placed an order because Rakuten sent me an email about 10% cash back at Pier 1. I placed the order then the store called to say they were floor model items and said I can order them new online. They also said I would get my coupon code and member rewards back. I did get my rewards but not the coupon code, so I called customer service for assistance. They would not give me a code and said they had to place the order for me, I realized while on the phone that I wasn't getting my Rakuten cash back and said to cancel it. The CS rep said she couldn't help me and I had to ask for a supervisor. The lead, Melissa, was no help either. She said it was too late the order was already placed and that the loss of my Rakuten cash back was not her issue. I only ordered because of Rakuten. Pier 1 just lost a long time customer and card holder. I will be returning the $500 order to the store as soon as it is received.

RESOLVED

I am happy to say that I received a call from Stephanie at Pier 1 and she was able to resolve the issue I had. She offered to give me a 10% discount on my order to make up for the 10% lost previously. She also said she will follow up on the issue I had with Melissa, the lead customer service representative. Melissa’s lack of concern and disregard for me was the main reason for my complaint and was willing to write off Pier 1 and not shop there again. Customer service is still very important, even in an online shopping environment. I am happy with the resolution. Thank you, Stephanie, for your quick response.

Oct 31, 2019

Pier 1 Imports — credit payment

I opened a new credit account July 11, 2019. I sent my payment in late because they did not send a bill until...

Jul 24, 2019

Pier 1 Imports — unfair treatment of employees

My wife works at this specific pier 1 store. She has worked there for over a year now. Her as well as other...

Feb 17, 2019

Pier 1 Imports — canceling an order

I ordered 5 items and my husband and I decided to cancel. I checked my acct and there was no shipping...

Pier 1 Imports — credit card application

I applied online for a Pier 1 credit cart to complete an order for draperies. I was informed online that a...

Pier 1 Imports — purchased the avanti coffee table

My wife Ordered online the Avanti Blue wing chair. She was told it wasn't available but would be able to pick...

Pier 1 Imports — management!!

I went into your store on Friday 4/27/2018 around 5;30 as I frequently do to purchase a few items. As I...

Pier 1 Imports — dining set

I order a gray round dinning table from store in Flushing NY. It was a set with 4 gray chairs but when they...

Pier 1 Imports — they are highly unprofessional

I found a lovely chair on Pier 1 Imports website and ordered it. It was a birthday gift for my grandmother...

Pier 1 Imports Incmy seats looked terrible after only couple of weeks

I bought two lounge seats from the company Pier 1 Imports Inc couple of weeks ago. I was shocked that the company sold me terrible quality seats. The seats looked like they were 10 years old and looked completely worn and wanted to change them. I sent the pics to the seller and told that I don’t have a lot of people or kids, so no one could destroy these seats so badly. So, it was terrible quality. The seller still hasn’t replied to my complaints. Don’t buy – bad quality.

Pier 1 Imports — store staff

I have been shopping at Pier 1 for over 15 years, and I can't believe how much it has changed... and not for...

Pier 1 Importsonline

First they cancelled an order without notifying me. Then their delivery service did not show up or call on the day of the scheduled delivery. They have terrible communications with customers — I have had to contact them repeatedly to find out the status my order, and even when they promise to look into a problem (such as the missed delivery) and get back to me, they don't. 4 weeks (and counting) to get an order delivered. Merchandise in the store is fine, but ordering online has been a very frustrating and time-consuming experience.

Mary Alice Hammett Mar 25, 2016

Online ordering has not improved!!! Customer service is AWEFUL! I guess Pier One does not need sales. I have been shopping her for years. I ordered a headboard and received confirmation. After calling the store several times, finally the store manager informs me that my order was canceled. She basically told me that I should have gotten an email informing me that my order was canceled and it was not her problem. Called customer service and they stated that the warehouse should have notified me and oh well. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE and expect to get any type of customer service.

Pier 1 Imports — lack of staff

I am an employ at this store and the stock room is under staff all the time. 1 or 2 stock personnel is not...

Pier 1 — defective item

Pier 1 in Bolingbrook is having a moving sale which everygthing was 60%. I puchased throw from them and it...

Pier 1 Imports, Inc.fraud alert

I shopped in the Pier 1 in Victoria today for a few items including beaded boxes as stocking stuffers for my grandchildren. They were 25% off for this week but on leaving the store I realised that I hadn't been given the discount. You could not see the items being purchased on the computer screen so didn't notice at the time. I went back in to then join a line-up of about 5 people. 2 people were on the tills but both had insumountable problems it seemed. I waited between l5-20 mins to finally get up to the till. I explained what had happened, the girl rather glowered at me then went and checked the prices only to find that I was correct. She then proceeded to try and change the receipt with the help of a very grumpy store manager (I think she was the manager). Finally I got my refund and the paper work was handed back to me without a word of apology whatsoever. I can understand how the mistake was made but it could have been handled nicely with a "oh my goodness, I'm so sorry" instead of the grouchy attitude I encountered. I won't be going back there again.

• Sh
                  shalupa May 17, 2011

I was very dissapointed w/hampton va. Im in the process of redecorating my home. I went into the store and was look down upon, to me I was not up to their standars of a customer! But thank you! I found a store that empolees were eagar to help and boy did their store make out. Employees need to remember: don't judge a book by its cover! Hampton lost out on a Very larg purchase because they wouldn't give me the time of day!