Yahoo / web hosting /business email scam

I have not been able to access my business email account for a very long time -- embarrassingly long. I finally called them to cancel. But the credit card information had changed so they refused to cancel it and said I should do PW recovery so I could cancel myself. I explained that prior attempts to recover had failed. Of course it failed again. Then they asked for the address when I registered the domain name which I provided and it still would not match. Finally, called the credit card company to see if they had the prior history for what number it might have been and that worked! So now we will see if they actually stop the billing. But what is clear is that Yahoo Business Services makes it extremely difficult to cancel which is part of their scam to pay rather than cancel.

I will watch to see if they actually stop the billing payments.

Da
Mar 22, 2016

Comments

•   Mar 29, 2016

Hi Sir i am kamal sharma from Hspr punjab Sir / mam my Yhoo maill id is not running, And I am getting my mail id is quite Distrb my mail id yahoo [protected]@rocketmail.com Plz help me please and I have no contact [protected] And in this connection it has been tight connection failed error ??